Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Another reason to like Piansh, they didn't come back to square one.

Yes, both did messy flaws but again no perfection which looks fake.

Never gave essays of how great was their Pyaar or compared who loved more.

They believed in action, and love was equal.

Agree completely with you... Waise bhi, we have countless reasons to love Piansh.

And I think if we all combine our ideas, we can definitely write a book titled: "Thousand and One Reasons to Love Piansh and Nazar"

On a side note, I have realised in most forums why ATs are so important🤣 cos if those people step out of ATs which are lakshman rekhas, they will be burnt.

We are so lucky, ki hum forum me ghumte hai

Matlab?? Thoda sa elaboration please...

I don't have much gyaan about forums and their rules. 😆

Definitely!! 101 toh definitely hoga and then we will gift it to Star Plus, to circulate..ki kaise healthy love story hoti hai. They will get the shock ...no toxicity... and overglorification.

Well. Haan.

Best example, I had been to ye rishtey forum and Kuku fans are just discussing in AT.

Waise I don't understand why show started KuKu if they were always gonna mess so much and overglorify Mishbir.... like ofc few things are a lot wrong but show is painting black.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Agree completely with you... Waise bhi, we have countless reasons to love Piansh.

And I think if we all combine our ideas, we can definitely write a book titled: "Thousand and One Reasons to Love Piansh and Nazar"

True! You know I was searching for Nazar yesterday to see people's reaction about the new season. Someone was disappointed that Shruti chose this because apparently GB was amazing. I was like - yeah, aspiring police officer forced to marry a goon - groundbreaking!!! 🤬

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Socho socho... Hum bhi sochte hain 😎

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

For me the best part is, they both understand what's going on in the other's mind. Yes, I have my reservation for Ansh that even he should have accepted himself completely but then again, we know Gs.

But the conversation before PY or during Shalaka and later Singha Track - those were wonderful. Like both knew that the other was suffering and took care of it. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Beautifully put

Madhura.. thumbnail

We are talking about Ansh's ex-sasurji, Bhaisasur not Nishant.

But yes, I agree with you... Nishant should be shown more in negative mode. I really loved his acting in that episode when he was under Divya's control.

Okay thanks. Defo,. That was wow.

True.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True! You know I was searching for Nazar yesterday to see people's reaction about the new season. Someone was disappointed that Shruti chose this because apparently GB was amazing. I was like - yeah, aspiring police officer forced to marry a goon - groundbreaking!!! 🤬

GB was amazing?? Like seriously?

When the first promo had come out, I had watched it with its sound turned off as I was in college and I thought that it might be some comedy show 😆

Uske baad I saw the promo again and I was like: kya bakwas hai ye? An aspiring police officer is forced to marry a goon? And I actually saw the marriage sequence on SBS... The ML literally dragged her to the mandap!! And I felt like throwing my chappal at them.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yes, we do! Yes, 101 is better. 🤣 We should keep some secrets too.

Cool. You cracked me, 🤣🤣Tbh I have always heard a lot on GB and people appreciate it so much, but what's so different? Then I realised ppl love tashan.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

BTW, you asked about Ansh's Tandav. It's on Episode 158.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

For me the best part is, they both understand what's going on in the other's mind. Yes, I have my reservation for Ansh that even he should have accepted himself completely but then again, we know Gs.

But the conversation before PY or during Shalaka and later Singha Track - those were wonderful. Like both knew that the other was suffering and took care of it. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Agree completely with you... ❤️

Even I have my reservation for Ansh that he should have completely accepted himself instead of feeling guilty about what he was... But I still love him. ❤️

And their conversation before the Pralay Yudh and that during the Kohra track was just love!! I will never forget those...

Madhura.. thumbnail

GB was amazing?? Like seriously?

When the first promo had come out, I had watched it with its sound turned off as I was in college and I thought that it might be some comedy show 😆

Uske baad I saw the promo again and I was like: kya bakwas hai ye? An aspiring police officer is forced to marry a goon? And I actually saw the marriage sequence on SBS... The ML literally dragged her to the mandap!! And I felt like throwing my chappal at them.

Yes, Nikki. I have heard this a lot too. Like people even told me they were way more awesome than ViTharv.

Total bakwas it sounds. He dragged her? Couldn't she arrest him? What a dumb thing... such an insult to police force.