Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This one's good too! πŸ˜†

Thanks... πŸ˜†

Waise, agar Ansh Piya ke bine reh bhi le, tum Bhaisa ko include kiye bina reh nahi sakti na? πŸ˜›

Nahi bilkul nahi... Bhaisa Uncle ko yaad kiye bina hum to definitely nahi reh sakte. πŸ˜†

After all, who can forget those straight silky L'oreal treatment waale baal?? And that dhobi pachaad dhulai??

Achha, how will Naman introduce Bhaisasur??

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Great fun stories by you both, keep rocking.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

True! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I can forget his silky hair but the Dhulai of our Sanskari Davaansh Babu!!! 😈 😈 😈 That I can never forget. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Why are we talking about Naman here?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

True! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I can forget his silky hair but the Dhulai of our Sanskari Davaansh Babu!!! 😈 😈 😈 That I can never forget. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

On my part, even if I forget Damad Ji's dhulai by sasurji for a second, I will never be able to forget his straight and silky L'oreal treatment waale baal... He gave me a complex with those hair!! πŸ˜†

But haan, wo dhulai bhool paana bhi aasan nahi hai!! 😈 😈

About Naman... Bhaisa Uncle was going on in my head and I was watching that clip where Naman introduced Piansh, himself and Saavi to those Van Betals. Bas aise hi dimag main aa gaya ki if he would be recounting his adventures to his kids, how would he describe Bhaisasur?

Madhura.. thumbnail

Another reason to like Piansh, they didn't come back to square one.

Yes, both did messy flaws but again no perfection which looks fake.

Never gave essays of how great was their Pyaar or compared who loved more.

They believed in action, and love was equal.

On a side note, I have realised in most forums why ATs are so important🀣 cos if those people step out of ATs which are lakshman rekhas, they will be burnt.

We are so lucky, ki hum forum me ghumte hai

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Another reason to like Piansh, they didn't come back to square one.

Yes, both did messy flaws but again no perfection which looks fake.

Never gave essays of how great was their Pyaar or compared who loved more.

They believed in action, and love was equal.

Agree completely with you... Waise bhi, we have countless reasons to love Piansh.

And I think if we all combine our ideas, we can definitely write a book titled: "Thousand and One Reasons to Love Piansh and Nazar"

On a side note, I have realised in most forums why ATs are so important🀣 cos if those people step out of ATs which are lakshman rekhas, they will be burnt.

We are so lucky, ki hum forum me ghumte hai

Matlab?? Thoda sa elaboration please...

I don't have much gyaan about forums and their rules. πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Which one, during Divya track.. waise Nishant should have been showed more in negative mode.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

For me the best part is, they both understand what's going on in the other's mind. Yes, I have my reservation for Ansh that even he should have accepted himself completely but then again, we know Gs.

But the conversation before PY or during Shalaka and later Singha Track - those were wonderful. Like both knew that the other was suffering and took care of it. ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

About Naman... Bhaisa Uncle was going on in my head and I was watching that clip where Naman introduced Piansh, himself and Saavi to those Van Betals. Bas aise hi dimag main aa gaya ki if he would be recounting his adventures to his kids, how would he describe Bhaisasur?

Sochna padega! 😎

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Which one, during Divya track.. waise Nishant should have been showed more in negative mode.

We are talking about Ansh's ex-sasurji, Bhaisasur not Nishant.

But yes, I agree with you... Nishant should be shown more in negative mode. I really loved his acting in that episode when he was under Divya's control.