Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Well, I don't know anything about the difference between different forms. I like anything in traditional. Plus I love how they express through their eyes and Shruti has big eyes. So I am interested to see her dance.

About Ansh, I agree. But development too had an impact. Like on one hand Chai was shuddering with the mention of DV and on the other hand he opened his eyes in the car and the BGM. It still sends chills down my spine.

And around 22 episodes they created a mystery that how DD are connected. Here they got them married within 6 episodes and giving explanations in a way that it's a continuation and people would understand it any way. So chill is missing totally.

I could still give Shruti some lease because at points I liked her calm expression when she wasn't wallowing in self pity. But with die respect, Shezaan is a horrible choice for playing DV.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, I don't know anything about the difference between different forms. I like anything in traditional. Plus I love how they express through their eyes and Shruti has big eyes. So I am interested to see her dance.

About Ansh, I agree. But development too had an impact. Like on one hand Chai was shuddering with the mention of DV and on the other hand he opened his eyes in the car and the BGM. It still sends chills down my spine.

And around 22 episodes they created a mystery that how DD are connected. Here they got them married within 6 episodes and giving explanations in a way that it's a continuation and people would understand it any way. So chill is missing totally.

I could still give Shruti some lease because at points I liked her calm expression when she wasn't wallowing in self pity. But with die respect, Shezaan is a horrible choice for playing DV.

Okay. As I said, I love seeing a lot of dance forms and hence am quite choosy even in appreciating dance sequences in a show.

A good reference!

Exactly! Development does, bgm does, dialogues do. But that's my point it did send chills, and for that I have to credit Harsh, cos the way he carried himself was exceptional, just expressions, body language and no dialogues.

Yeah, definitely! But even with that some impact should be there, if you guys show eyes and her mark glowing.

Yes, as I said they did improvise in acting and she was still good. But yeah, Sheezan totally doesn't fit the role! Like I see him and I remember how exceptional was Harsh, also I have tried keeping all my bias aside and given all lease but it fails.

Like there's just nothing, only VFX can't make you a DV.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Agree completely with you... All solo Ansh scenes had a huge impact. All these scenes you mentioned are among my favourite scenes... That pool scene and then the jungle scene are two of my top favourites.

About dance, well I don't know much about dance but yes, Tandav is definitely an aggressive form of dance. Kathak dancers have definitely a benefit over others as Kathak too is at times comparatively fast.

So, I am just waiting for the Tandav performance provided the makers plan to show one.

Hi5.

Exactly my point.

That's cool.. so possibly amongst us three, only am deeply in analysing other forms of dance too.

Yeah, we will all see Tandav and open a thread to discuss too. It still has a few months right, if it's Navratri.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi5.

Exactly my point.

That's cool.. so possibly amongst us three, only am deeply in analysing other forms of dance too.

Yeah, we will all see Tandav and open a thread to discuss too. It still has a few months right, if it's Navratri.

High-five!!

Well, I guess you are... Cos I don't know much about dance, be it western or classical. So, I am not too much into analysing. Bas itna pata hai that Kathak is comparatively fast while Bharatnatyam is comparatively slow whereas Tandav requires a lot of energy.

About Navratri, well Chaitra Navratri is beginning from 25th of March only but it is the Sharadiya Navratri during Dussehra which has the most significance for Maa Durga as it ends with Vijayadashami. The Chaitra Navratri end with Ram Navami.

So, I guess it is a few months if the makers are planning for some special Dusshera episode.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Nikki- Thanks, well I appreciate all forms of dance and at a point was seeing shows. Nowadays, nopes. So just have my perspective.

Well, yes you are right.

I was randomly seeing videos and dunno if they are true, but it was like makers wanted to do season 2 with Niyarsh, which I doubt. But they rejected it, also of this news is true, it's really awesome they rejected cos they can explore more.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I agree. If you ask me, the EDV was loved more because he band bajaoed Rathods specially Ved. For me Harsh excelled in the initial scenes where there was sudden change from Ansh to DV and he carried himself really well. 👏

Another reason why I prefer finite shows. Because then the entire team work on the detailing and the ultimate result is just wow.

Both Gul and Atif were invested and the actors did their job properly. 👏

True about impact, even though I disagree, according to YHM FD AdiLiya were a cheap copy of IshRa. However I truly loved the way Krishna portrayed her role. Abhishek is bellow average for me.

I am glad she did. While I didn't like her giving all the credit to Mona and playing safe, read another IV of hers and felt she is quite grounded. So I'd be very happy big she keeps on improving. 😊

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I agree. If you ask me, the EDV was loved more because he band bajaoed Rathods specially Ved. For me Harsh excelled in the initial scenes where there was sudden change from Ansh to DV and he carried himself really well. 👏

Another reason why I prefer finite shows. Because then the entire team work on the detailing and the ultimate result is just wow.

Both Gul and Atif were invested and the actors did their job properly. 👏

True about impact, even though I disagree, according to YHM FD AdiLiya were a cheap copy of IshRa. However I truly loved the way Krishna portrayed her role. Abhishek is bellow average for me.

I am glad she did. While I didn't like her giving all the credit to Mona and playing safe, read another IV of hers and felt she is quite grounded. So I'd be very happy big she keeps on improving. 😊

That can be one reason. Yes, definitely he did it superb.

Exactly!

Yes, they both did and team also did an amazing job.

Thanks for sharing.

True. Good to know. About the interviews, I have again decided to take a total break. Anyways I see a very few, but with Nazar, I did see more. Now am gonna take a full break cos I don't want to make any perceptions and analyse more people, it's like after seeing a few you can kinda interpret and then you come across too many shades of people, too much of truth, fakeness, vibes..or stuff..

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki- Thanks, well I appreciate all forms of dance and at a point was seeing shows. Nowadays, nopes. So just have my perspective.

Well, yes you are right.

I was randomly seeing videos and dunno if they are true, but it was like makers wanted to do season 2 with Niyarsh, which I doubt. But they rejected it, also of this news is true, it's really awesome they rejected cos they can explore more.

🤗

I also appreciate all forms of dance... And as of now, I am trying to learn more about different forms of dance.

In fact, a few years back, I was so stupid when it came to dance forms that I used to recognise the different forms by their dresses... 😆

Well, even I doubt if the makers would have planned to do season 2 with NiyaRsh only.

Coming to videos and news and other things, well these days I am completely avoiding all these things. In fact, I haven't even opened instagram for the past two weeks...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

True! TBH, my threshold begins with a thought that no one is unnecessarily bad and it's not like we normal people don't have shades.

Sometimes, even we lie or pretend to save our asses. So we are in no position to preach them.

But as human beings we are inherently biased and sometimes we get ticked off if someone comments something bad about our favorite people or topic.

At the end of the day, I actually value any artist whoever has improved his/her craft. 😊 As I told you, when I saw the debut show of some of my favorites, I wanted to bang my head on the wall. 😛

So may Shruti improves and achieves success. So is my wish for Shezaan but even here I feel I am being a bit biased because I find him to be over flaunting his dedication and everything.

I hate these type of people in real life also.

So I genuinely hope I am wrong in judging him. 😊

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy- On what you have written, I possibly have a few theories or pointers, if you are interested in that discussion, I will post it later.

Nikki- Interesting! Yeah you can and that happens dear, there are many details at the end you observe. Reason I stopped watching lately was, cos I found more of gymnastics than dance. I really really miss Channel V, they had such good content, dance shows, but trps pulled that down. It was a shame, they couldn't keep just one damn channel for youth.

Yeah, seems fake!

That's wise, even I was telling Nushy cos after a point all are same and just do marketing. It's all on just followers.

I do visit for posting edits or one or two friends, but don't do typical stuff of just following everyone. I find it fake.