Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

😆 😆 😆

Seriously yaar!! They actually remembered PP's illness!!!

What can be more surprising than this???

But the disappointment for me were the song and the steps...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Seriously yaar!! They actually remembered PP's illness!!!

What can be more surprising than this???

But the biggest disappointment was the song and the steps...

Well, I am not much bothered about it. Frankly, I am quite surprised that you took it upon yourself to watch another episode.

But unfortunately, most of the shows use the shameless copy paste idea which only newer fans can enjoy but it pisses off the original fans.

Going by your description, I guess the Navratri episode too, will be a copy pasted episode. But I want to watch Shruti's dance because I really like watching traditional dance. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I am not much bothered about it. Frankly, I am quite surprised that you took it upon yourself to watch another episode.

But unfortunately, most of the shows use the shameless copy paste idea which only newer fans can enjoy but it pisses off the original fans.

Going by your description, I guess the Navratri episode too, will be a copy pasted episode. But I want to watch Shruti's dance because I really like watching traditional dance. 😊

Poora episode kisne dekha??? Itni himmat humare andar nahi hai that I can sit through the entire episode for one dance...

Just FFed almost 60% of the episode and directly jumped to the dance sequence... So, neither do I know what happened before the dance nor what happened after it.

Yes, most of the shows use the shameless copy-paste idea. And only the new fans can enjoy that...

Even I got pissed off... They copied most of the steps except that this dance was done without the dandiyas.

Even I feel that the Navratri episode might be a copy past again. And even I want to watch Shruti's dance performance as I also like watching traditional dance.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

It's not about how much you are watching. It's about the residual affect. 😛

Like, there were tracks when I had FFed the Nazar episodes and completed it within 2-5 minutes. Yet, I knew about the story and that 2 minutes of Ved-Bandana would piss me off a significant amount of time if not for the entire day.

But I had advantage when I binge watched some shows because I skipped 65% of it and only focused on the positive aspect. So it was a good experience. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

It's not about how much you are watching. It's about the residual affect. 😛

Like, there were tracks when I had FFed the Nazar episodes and completed it within 2-5 minutes. Yet, I knew about the story and that 2 minutes of Ved-Bandana would piss me off a significant amount of time if not for the entire day.

But I had advantage when I binge watched some shows because I skipped 65% of it and only focused on the positive aspect. So it was a good experience. 😊

Well, I agree with you about the residual effect...

In my case, when I FF, I don't use the +10 sec option... I FF in a bulk. 😆

Don't remind me of that Ved-vandana... That was the thing that I hated the most.

Even I do the same... Skip 60-70% of the episodes and watch the remaining part.

But yes, during the dance sequence in yesterday's episode, in between they gave a glimpse of that CKB too...

A joker who was distributing baloons... Aur ye Navratri par Bhaisa Uncle style main aakar marega!!!

( I secretly wish they don't go the Bhaisasur way...)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I didn't get you. By Bhaisa what do you mean?

Long, silky hair which will bring complex in you 😉 or the way he was attacking people with his horn? ðŸĪĢ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I didn't get you. By Bhaisa what do you mean?

Long, silky hair which will bring complex in you 😉 or the way he was attacking people with his horn? ðŸĪĢ

Nope... ðŸĪĢ

This CKB is entering N2 around Navratri. So, we are assuming that PP might take the Daivik avtar and finish him off. But TBH is CKB ki aukat lag nahi rahi hai Bhaisa Uncle wali.

Like Bhaisasur had his own attitude... Looks and attack chodo, entry bhi ekdum style main car (ya SUV jo bhi tha) se ki thi... Ye to aaya hi joker ke getup main hai.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Nope... ðŸĪĢ

This CKB is entering N2 around Navratri. So, we are assuming that PP might take the Daivik avtar and finish him off. But TBH is CKB ki aukat lag nahi rahi hai Bhaisa Uncle wali.

Like Bhaisasur had his own attitude... Looks and attack chodo, entry bhi ekdum style main car (ya SUV jo bhi tha) se ki thi... Ye to aaya hi joker ke getup main hai.

Wow! Aukat ka to abhi se pata chal gaya. ðŸĪŠ

Ab dekhte hain CKB kya ukhar lete hain. 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Am more interested to see how Daivik intro is going to happen.

Like Davansh ka was really thanda, and that charm or spark was totally missing!! Like you don't even feel scared. Upar se full copy karke bhi I would give a less score.

Eyes dynamics, no, no, no!! Healing touch, na, action or breaking scene, na!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Wow! Aukat ka to abhi se pata chal gaya. ðŸĪŠ

Ab dekhte hain CKB kya ukhar lete hain. 😆

Exactly!! Aukat to kal hi pata chal gayi thi when he was shown... ðŸĪŠ

Aukat main he is nothing in front of Bhaisa Uncle.

Dekhte hain, CKB kya ukhaad leta hai...