Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay guys, so I was bhatkofying in a few random forums and I read a common news in all those forums...

Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) the shooting of all movies, TV shows, advertisements and web series has been stopped from this Thursday the 19th to 31st of March.

That's a good decision... After all, health comes first.

Iss Corona ne to saare world ki aise taise kar di hai.🤔😈Ab to agar normal cough bhi hota hai to darr ho jaata hai. I think this week ep will be there from 16-21 Mar and from 23 it will be stopped.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: magicalM

Iss Corona ne to saare world ki aise taise kar di hai.🤔😈Ab to agar normal cough bhi hota hai to darr ho jaata hai. I think this week ep will be there from 16-21 Mar and from 23 it will be stopped.

I agree... Everyone is scared of corona. In my state, all the schools and colleges have been closed till 22nd. In fact, in my own city around a dozen infected patients have been found.

And about episodes, well TBH I don't care as I am not watching any show regularly apart from KKK 10.

So, if they stop the telecast it won't bother me much...

But yes, it is a good decision... Health always comes first.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

I agree... Everyone is scared of corona. In my state, all the schools and colleges have been closed till 22nd. In fact, in my own city around a dozen infected patients have been found.

And about episodes, well TBH I don't care as I am not watching any show regularly apart from KKK 10.

So, if they stop the telecast it won't bother me much...

But yes, it is a good decision... Health always comes first.

R u in Lucknow as i had read somewhere.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

R u in Lucknow as i had read somewhere.

Yes I am from Lucknow...

magicworld thumbnail

Yes I am from Lucknow...

Me also. Lucknow mein bhi cases hai. Maharashtra mein sabse jyada hai.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay guys, so I was bhatkofying in a few random forums and I read a common news in all those forums...

Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) the shooting of all movies, TV shows, advertisements and web series has been stopped from this Thursday the 19th to 31st of March.

That's a good decision... After all, health comes first.

Thanks for sharing Nikki. Infact a while back, I was thinking, they should take a break for safety. It's a wise call, health and life comes first.

Also Ipl too has been cancelled.

Also, about television, there's a lot of old content or online content we can see. 😃

Nushy - I will be reading your story by tonight or morrow, you know I need good peace to analyse and enjoy.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Me also. Lucknow mein bhi cases hai. Maharashtra mein sabse jyada hai.

You also from Lucknow??

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks for sharing Nikki. Infact a while back, I was thinking, they should take a break for safety. It's a wise call, health and life comes first.

Also Ipl too has been cancelled.

Also, about television, there's a lot of old content or online content we can see. 😃

🤗

I agree... It is indeed a wise call. Safety and health comes first. All other things come later.

Yes, IPL has been cancelled for now. I read in today's newspaper that they are waiting till 16th of April. If everything will be fine and they have enough time, they might reconsider their decision...

Definitely... There is a lot of old content and online content to see. (Waise bhi, abhi to kuch dekh bhi nahi rahe hain.)

magicworld thumbnail

You also from Lucknow??

Ya me also, Last week we were in Goa and their also so much less tourist. All beaches are less crowded and Hotels empty. God knows what will happen.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤗

I agree... It is indeed a wise call. Safety and health comes first. All other things come later.

Yes, IPL has been cancelled for now. I read in today's newspaper that they are waiting till 16th of April. If everything will be fine and they have enough time, they might reconsider their decision...

Definitely... There is a lot of old content and online content to see. (Waise bhi, abhi to kuch dekh bhi nahi rahe hain.)

Exactly!

I believe it's better they don't conduct Ipl till corona is fully gone, cos it can spread easily to hundreds of people.

Exactly! Yeah, we don't😃