Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Understandably!!! 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆

Well. they did falter once or twice in the initial episodes too. Like in the jungle scene, where Ansh had pulled out the arrow from Piya's shoulder and she screamed, there Ansh's eyes didn't glow.

But in all fairness, whenever they met or touched, much focus was given to establish the DD connection.

Yaha pe to sab auto-pilot mode mein, audience samjhe ya na samjhe, connection ho ya na ho, unn logo ko koi farak nahi pad raha hain!

Yes, they did falter in the jungle scene but then, they at least gave that 'logic' that Ansh wore gloves so his eyes didn't glow... Although, I never understood that reason/explanation till now.

Waise bhi, I have already written a lengthy epistle on this glowing eyes issue a few weeks back...

But yes, as you said in all fairness, whenever they met, much focus was given to the DD connection. So, thoda bahut excuse kar sakte hain, I guess??

Haan... Yahan sab auto pilot mode par hain. Achanak se connection yaad aa gaya.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

🤗

Yeah... Blooper Daivik is a nice one. In short, BD??

(Although, I am pretty much comfortable calling her Palak Paneer or PP as we call her now 😆)

I too like PP more. 😆 BD also means Body Double so we can't say BD. PP and SDV suit them best. 😎

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I too like PP more. 😆 BD also means Body Double so we can't say BD. PP and SDV suit them best. 😎

Yeah... So, PP and SDV it is 😆 😎

One suggested by you and the other by me (or technically my cellphone 😆)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

BTW, I have uploaded the second part of my story. So my work is done for now. Now you and Madhura decide who wants to add your flavor first. 😈 😈 😈

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Yeah... So, PP and SDV it is 😆 😎

One suggested by you and the other by me (or technically my cellphone 😆)

😆 😆 😆

Word Count: 0

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I have uploaded the second part of my story. So my work is done for now. Now you and Nikki decide who wants to add your flavor first. smiley15 smiley15 smiley15

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

BTW, I have uploaded the second part of my story. So my work is done for now. Now you and Madhura decide who wants to add your flavor first. 😈 😈 😈

Okay... 😃

Abhi padh kar batate hain...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly Nushy, yes I did see for the second time. Thought to check, how awesome can they get? Note the sarcasm. Well, yeah they're getting 1.4 and popular actors theory. Shruti is, and people love her looks a lot. So am totally not surprised, hence I always told and found looks theory of people biased.

It's nothing new so I am not surprised. But story is intriguing - that bit made my blood boil. As far as Shruti is concerned, she is pretty and from her stills she looks really good. But in the show it's not as much. And call me biased, I find the hair style and wardrobe quite similar to Piya. 🤔

I toh can't even call him SDV, call it my bias to Harsh or bias to the character of DV. He isn't DV please. Like if I go on theories, but then don't want to discuss N2 much.

Not judging you. Till this day, I don't consider Charmed Reboot actresses as Witches.

Nushy - Yes, true they did a mistake. I didn't get what you meant by clothes intact.

Well, whenever a consummation scene is telecast, mostly they show the leads too close and then either changes the camera angle or use a blanket to imply they are getting intimate. But in case of Nazar, even though I haven't watched the actual consummation scene, just after that Ruby in Naman's body entered into their room and there both Piya and Ansh had their clothes on. Even the next morning when Piya woke up, she had her saree on. So that's what I meant by clothes intact.

On a side note, I did like that they made her eyes swollen. That part looked natural.

There's nothing new and not even Nazar. Soap! I told this in the first episode, a total copy and I find she looks average, but yeah they're doing like typical soap, toh she suits, maybe.

Call me more biased, I love Pia!

Also all moves were copied like previously by Ansh, breaking door, healing. Zero originality.

Thanks, and glad you get the point.

Thanks for explaining! Yes, but the sequence was executed beautifully. Infact rarely, they're executed so well. Yeah Pia was in same Saree and Ansh changed cos he got her breakfast and bed tea.

Whose? And when, am confused here...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Whose? And when, am confused here...

Piya's eyes were a bit swollen when she woke up and looked for Ansh. At least it looked like that to me.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Padh liya.... And review bhi de diya.

Awesome as always!! Isse zyada aur kya kahe??