Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I agree with Nikki here! We can't give benefit of the doubt to the original team also because there was clothes involved all the time. Don't get me wrong, they shot their consummation scene and the next day with clothes intact. πŸ˜›

But yes, I do give them some lease because it's a really minute detail that every time Ansh's eyes had to glow whenever Piya had touched him. It's easier for us to notice but must have be really tiring for the editing team as the show was on air 5 days per week.

So I would give the same lease to N2 team too. But the problem is, in a span of 409 episodes, they faltered 6-7 times.

But N2 has just started and they need to focus on these minute details but failing horribly.

Bold: this was the hot topic of discussion post the consummation episode... πŸ˜†

Yes, it is a minute detail and it must have been really tiring for the team to pay attention to each and every scene.

And yes, we can give a slight lease to Nazar team as they faltered 6-7 times in the span of 409 episodes. Chalo, zyada se zyada 10 times?? Besides, till the first 50 episodes, they never made this mistake as there were not many Piansh scenes. But, post 50 episodes, when the amount of Piansh scenes increased, they started faltering...

And N2 to abhi abhi start hua hai... And they have already started missing out these details??

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nushy and Nikki, am gonna reply to both instead of multiple quotes

Firstly Nushy, yes I did see for the second time. Thought to check, how awesome can they get? Note the sarcasm. Well, yeah they're getting 1.4 and popular actors theory. Shruti is, and people love her looks a lot. So am totally not surprised, hence I always told and found looks theory of people biased.

People going gaga on chemistry, Wow! Logon ki taste has gone so down.

Jinn has average vfx and frankly why will N2 utilise money in vfx if they are getting good numbers showing basic stuff and typical soap.

I toh can't even call him SDV, call it my bias to Harsh or bias to the character of DV. He isn't DV please. Like if I go on theories, but then don't want to discuss N2 much.

Nikki- Thanks for reference, yeah then it's their fault. Glow part, but it's really understandable. Once in a while they can go wrong, 400 plus episodes, but otherwise they maintained and showed it with consistency, plus it's complicated graphics.

Thanks to discuss on PP, sounds cliche and typical. Yeah, possibly Navratri. Hoping jo bhi hai, execution can be better. Doesn't matter, cos people are liking it.

Nushy - Yes, true they did a mistake. I didn't get what you meant by clothes intact.

But yes, we could accept. Cos as I said, they just did it wrong a few times, otherwise consistency was there. Also many people don't find it pleasant, but they still took the risk and it was a great creative call.

Yes, making these graphics is really complex. Like matching it with his iris, as per expressions.

That's my exact point, giving lease to N2 is cool, but they just started and they faltered. Tbh it will be good if they remove this golden eye thing, cos it looks bad when you can't carry.

Nikki - What nonsense? They can call, halwa hai?? Imagine someone else is watching moon and admiring it but Moon goes to RoshAn..ya jo bhi, won't the person admiring die of a heart attack?🀣🀣

Yeah ofc asteroids, they have totally messed geography in glorification. Plus everything Roshni or Ayannah only does, why is Aman even there?🀣

Also yes Baazigar is a star! They both really are idiots. Like Piansh were so intelligent. Current track seems to be over inspired, read copy from Pralay yudh track.

Also I had told once, why I loved Nishant, more was cos they actually read and conducted research, stuff to stop things. Plus even he had limitations and said, I can't help here, which was actually good. Here Tabeezi has all answers in book, no research or anything or they just pull out things from the book? Like Wow!

Yes, they were. Plus yes, you did tell. I did like that too..

True! Kzk seems to love Nazar lately, my friend shared a link of today's Prerna scene. She entered like a Ghost or Daayan🀣

🀣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki- Thanks for reference, yeah then it's their fault. Glow part, but it's really understandable. Once in a while they can go wrong, 400 plus episodes, but otherwise they maintained and showed it with consistency, plus it's complicated graphics.

Thanks to discuss on PP, sounds cliche and typical. Yeah, possibly Navratri. Hoping jo bhi hai, execution can be better. Doesn't matter, cos people are liking it.

Yes it is understandable... In the course of 409 episodes, they faltered a few times. To, chalo we can give them slight lease that they had a lot of Piansh scenes post episode 50. So, kabhi kabhi galti ho jaati hai.

But N2? They have only had a few episodes as of now... Aur abhi se gadbad?? This is so not done!!!

Yeah... Sounds cliche and typical.

Navratri is a possibility... Plus the Chaitra Navratras are around the corner. So, maybe during this Navratri we might get something...

I hope they maintain a decent level... Current episodes dekh kar zyada kuch ummeed to nahi hai.

Will check that episode if I am able to bear with the WU and if they give some Navratri special track...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nikki - What nonsense? They can call, halwa hai?? Imagine someone else is watching moon and admiring it but Moon goes to RoshAn..ya jo bhi, won't the person admiring die of a heart attack?🀣🀣

Yeah ofc asteroids, they have totally messed geography in glorification. Plus everything Roshni or Ayannah only does, why is Aman even there?🀣

Also yes Baazigar is a star! They both really are idiots. Like Piansh were so intelligent. Current track seems to be over inspired, read copy from Pralay yudh track.

Also I had told once, why I loved Nishant, more was cos they actually read and conducted research, stuff to stop things. Plus even he had limitations and said, I can't help here, which was actually good. Here Tabeezi has all answers in book, no research or anything or they just pull out things from the book? Like Wow!

Yes, they were. Plus yes, you did tell. I did like that too..

True! Kzk seems to love Nazar lately, my friend shared a link of today's Prerna scene. She entered like a Ghost or Daayan🀣

🀣

I meant the Laal Chaand... Remember, during the LCR, Kabir called it? He did it once again last week... So, I said that they can call their own personal moon anytime.

Yeah... They have totally messed up with geography.

Well, yes mostly Roshni or Ayanah does most of the things... But I guess this week they are going to show Aman doing something as Roshni is pregnant and Aman has to save her too as she has no idea that she is pregnant.

Baazigar is a star. There is no doubt on that.

Piansh were way more intelligent than RoshAn.

Achha?? Current track is inspired (read copied) from Pralay Yudh?? I just watched SJ's entry episode as people were praising her and Arhaan's scene.

Uske baad, I just went to the forum twice only to get confused. πŸ˜†

Haan... Wahan to Tabeezi ko bina kuch kiye book se saari information mil jaati hai.

So, they are taking inspiration from Nazar too??? Have they lost their 'originality'?

Cos I remember reading someone's post on Bh2 forum where she was saying that Prerna's entry scene with that 'Aigiri Nandini' bgm and her dialogues and style was similar to Maya Jaisingh...

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I meant the Laal Chaand... Remember, during the LCR, Kabir called it? He did it once again last week... So, I said that they can call their own personal moon anytime.

Yeah... They have totally messed up with geography.

Well, yes mostly Roshni or Ayanah does most of the things... But I guess this week they are going to show Aman doing something as Roshni is pregnant and Aman has to save her too as she has no idea that she is pregnant.

Baazigar is a star. There is no doubt on that.

Piansh were way more intelligent than RoshAn.

Achha?? Current track is inspired (read copied) from Pralay Yudh?? I just watched SJ's entry episode as people were praising her and Arhaan's scene.

Uske baad, I just went to the forum twice only to get confused. πŸ˜†

Haan... Wahan to Tabeezi ko bina kuch kiye book se saari information mil jaati hai.

So, they are taking inspiration from Nazar too??? Have they lost their 'originality'?

Cos I remember reading someone's post on Bh2 forum where she was saying that Prerna's entry scene with that 'Aigiri Nandini' bgm and her dialogues and style was similar to Maya Jaisingh...

Yeah, true! So all is nonsense. Yes Baazigar is.

Lol, but SJ and Arhaan actually are acting quite well. Joke is, they have a style and have managed to make a place.

Yes Piansh were.

Exactly Tabeezi gets everything readymade.

Yes!! Earlier too I had seen a scene but that was good and okay, but aaj ka toh nonsense lag raha hai.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9soDfIBIph/?igshid=1t49lr6pd63fq

Nazar I agree totally on our season and second. Yeah, they can show anytime.

Also I downloaded Dil se epi for creations, and am damn confused. It's a superb epi but sequence is spread across the most epi. So you just want him walking and she running?

I believe am gonna make a signature.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah, true! So all is nonsense. Yes Baazigar is.

Lol, but SJ and Arhaan actually are acting quite well. Joke is, they have a style and have managed to make a place.

Yes Piansh were.

Exactly Tabeezi gets everything readymade.

Yes!! Earlier too I had seen a scene but that was good and okay, but aaj ka toh nonsense lag raha hai.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9soDfIBIph/?igshid=1t49lr6pd63fq

Nazar I agree totally on our season and second. Yeah, they can show anytime.

Also I downloaded Dil se epi for creations, and am damn confused. It's a superb epi but sequence is spread across the most epi. So you just want him walking and she running?

I believe am gonna make a signature.

Yes, SJ and Arhaan are actually acting well... In fact, I won't be exaggerating if I say that Arhaan is the next best after Baazigar.

Okay, is this some horror show or what?? 🀣

Don't mind but Erica herself is looking like a ghost or a zombie...

The best part for me was the last bit with KSG's entry... Uske alawa, it was total nonsense.

Yes, that walk in the fire part... Especially that hug. I really liked that sequence.

The entire episode is amazing and the sequence is spread throughout the episode...

And uske baad wali MoAnsh fighting against those goons... Mind blowing!!! ❀️

As you wish... πŸ˜ƒ

And all the best... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Oh okay... πŸ˜†

I am also going to call him SDV now...

Also, how about SD or SDaivik for PP?

But ek baar pehle batana to chahiye tha na behna... πŸ˜†

Sorry bahen, for not informing you earlier.

About PP, I am thinking Blooper Daivik or in short BlooDai. πŸ€ͺ

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Bold: this was the hot topic of discussion post the consummation episode... πŸ˜†

Understandably!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And yes, we can give a slight lease to Nazar team as they faltered 6-7 times in the span of 409 episodes. Chalo, zyada se zyada 10 times?? Besides, till the first 50 episodes, they never made this mistake as there were not many Piansh scenes. But, post 50 episodes, when the amount of Piansh scenes increased, they started faltering...

Well. they did falter once or twice in the initial episodes too. Like in the jungle scene, where Ansh had pulled out the arrow from Piya's shoulder and she screamed, there Ansh's eyes didn't glow.

But in all fairness, whenever they met or touched, much focus was given to establish the DD connection.

Yaha pe to sab auto-pilot mode mein, audience samjhe ya na samjhe, connection ho ya na ho, unn logo ko koi farak nahi pad raha hain!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Firstly Nushy, yes I did see for the second time. Thought to check, how awesome can they get? Note the sarcasm. Well, yeah they're getting 1.4 and popular actors theory. Shruti is, and people love her looks a lot. So am totally not surprised, hence I always told and found looks theory of people biased.

It's nothing new so I am not surprised. But story is intriguing - that bit made my blood boil. As far as Shruti is concerned, she is pretty and from her stills she looks really good. But in the show it's not as much. And call me biased, I find the hair style and wardrobe quite similar to Piya. πŸ€”

I toh can't even call him SDV, call it my bias to Harsh or bias to the character of DV. He isn't DV please. Like if I go on theories, but then don't want to discuss N2 much.

Not judging you. Till this day, I don't consider Charmed Reboot actresses as Witches.

Nushy - Yes, true they did a mistake. I didn't get what you meant by clothes intact.

Well, whenever a consummation scene is telecast, mostly they show the leads too close and then either changes the camera angle or use a blanket to imply they are getting intimate. But in case of Nazar, even though I haven't watched the actual consummation scene, just after that Ruby in Naman's body entered into their room and there both Piya and Ansh had their clothes on. Even the next morning when Piya woke up, she had her saree on. So that's what I meant by clothes intact.

On a side note, I did like that they made her eyes swollen. That part looked natural.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Sorry bahen, for not informing you earlier.

About PP, I am thinking Blooper Daivik or in short BlooDai. πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€—

Yeah... Blooper Daivik is a nice one. In short, BD??

(Although, I am pretty much comfortable calling her Palak Paneer or PP as we call her now πŸ˜†)