Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

πŸ€—

There seem to be inconsistency then. Precap scene they were playing Holi but no glow.

Yeah, makers ko yaad aa gaya.

Lol, yes🀣

That's interesting.

Didn't know Daivik ka intro is done, but not surprised if people like simple stuff, why will they waste budget?

Well, there was inconsistency at times in Nazar too... Like when Ansh went to Bandap to bring Pia, his eyes glowed when he grabbed her hand. But then, in the next episode, when he was climbing the wall with Pia tied to his back and when he was carrying her in his arms inside his house in front of everyone, his eyes didn't glow...

So, Holi is being celebrated?? Maybe I might just watch that portion on Monday... Although, I don't want to spoil my mood with it.

Yeah... Makers ko suddenly yaad aa gaya. πŸ˜†

I mean I also don't know if it was a proper intro or not but I remember watching one clip where they showed the Daivik mark on PP glowing... So, I guess that can be taken as the introduction???

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Am not interested in their planning cos ye kuch nahi ukhaad payenge...

Now, enlarging the moon... The simplest reason you can take that the moon is not real. πŸ˜†

Bold: this is something that I have been saying since the first promo about Daayan and DV was released. Sheezan can not carry those golden eyes. They look really odd.

Even I can write an essay on Harsh's eyes... And I can say that on the basis of the first promo only.

I have always said, Harsh had that attitude which showed that he is a Davansh. He had mystery, emotions and depth in his eyes. He was the best one to play the DV... No one could have done it better than him and no one can do it better than him.

PS. This week, the trp for all the shows of SP has increased by 0.1

Lol okay, but even creative Liberty has limits.

Yjhjk toh moon comes down for them, saw a glimpse and lunar eclipse ka aisa insult hum ne kabhi nahi dekha. Roshan are world class idiots, Baazigar still is a star! He tried to stop R from touching moon, but R is dumb toh she would have touched.

Well we all had said this Nikki. Also about Harsh's promo, toh we discussed n times. Like I started the show just cos of that.

Yes, Harsh had that whole attitude his character needed, he worked really hard, and potrayed minute details, coldness the Transitions!! My fav quality. Yeah, he was the Best! No two ways.

Essay, I will prefer to take all references.

About judging Sheezan from Promo, I followed Nushy ki advice and thought to give a chance and lease, but yesterday I believed it was more than 20 epis, so will stick to my original view, eyes he can't play.

Other than that both leads have improvised.

Acha, okay. No clue. Trps keep deviating. I do know kzk2 increased, they know the game. 🀣

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well, there was inconsistency at times in Nazar too... Like when Ansh went to Bandap to bring Pia, his eyes glowed when he grabbed her hand. But then, in the next episode, when he was climbing the wall with Pia tied to his back and when he was carrying her in his arms inside his house in front of everyone, his eyes didn't glow...

So, Holi is being celebrated?? Maybe I might just watch that portion on Monday... Although, I don't want to spoil my mood with it.

Yeah... Makers ko suddenly yaad aa gaya. πŸ˜†

I mean I also don't know if it was a proper intro or not but I remember watching one clip where they showed the Daivik mark on PP glowing... So, I guess that can be taken as the introduction???

But very few times or rarely. Also can't we give the benefit of doubt cos when he carried her, clothing layer was there. Rule was when they touched, directly eyes will glow. Arms one, once okay. But wow, I need to find this epi, number please. A Piansh close scene with Harsh's original Eye colour?!! I want to actually thank makers for the mistake!!

Yes, it's. Was again so thanda. Haan don't spoil. Read.

Yeah.

Okay, that it glowed yesterday too..I thought she got or used powers.

Inconsistency though, now her family or sister is out of picture and hole in heart too

Sensitive tracks make no point!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow! I would say I am quite surprised that you are discussing on N2.

I am shocked that this horrible thingy is getting 1.4 TRP. 😲

Don't know why, but read yesterday's update. Didn't understand the plot and frankly the way people were going gaga over PP and SDV's chemistry and Shezaan's apt portrayal of a mentally challenged person, I couldn't take it anymore.

Every body is entitled to their opinion but I seriously don't understand how can anybody watch this? Jinn still have good VFX. N2 has nothing. 😲

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

But very few times or rarely. Also can't we give the benefit of doubt cos when he carried her, clothing layer was there. Rule was when they touched, directly eyes will glow. Arms one, once okay. But wow, I need to find this epi, number please. A Piansh close scene with Harsh's original Eye colour?!! I want to actually thank makers for the mistake!!

Yes, it's. Was again so thanda. Haan don't spoil. Read.

Yeah.

Okay, that it glowed yesterday too..I thought she got or used powers.

Inconsistency though, now her family or sister is out of picture and hole in heart too

Sensitive tracks make no point!!

Nope... That has been my biggest issue. When he carried her in his arms, his hands were on her bare back (considering the fact that her blouse was almost backless with all those Doris)

I guess it was episode no. 52 or 53

Besides, everytime Piansh used to touch each other, a layer of clothing used to be there, yet his eyes used to glow. In fact, I already wrote a lengthy post regarding Ansh's glowing eyes some time back.

I don't know... I just saw one clip where they focused on her Daivik mark. So, I thought maybe that was the introduction.

Besides, I feel that just like Nazar, they would show PP taking her Daivik avtar on Navratri... So, I guess we have another introduction coming up.

Well, family and sister are not completely out of picture as when she was kickofied out of the house by Madhu, she went to her mama-mami's house but they also threw her out.

Coming to her ASD, I am sure if the makers find it useful, they will focus on it. Else, she will go on doing physical work without any trouble case in point Roshni doing all stuff post kidney donation.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I agree with Nikki here! We can't give benefit of the doubt to the original team also because there was clothes involved all the time. Don't get me wrong, they shot their consummation scene and the next day with clothes intact. πŸ˜›

But yes, I do give them some lease because it's a really minute detail that every time Ansh's eyes had to glow whenever Piya had touched him. It's easier for us to notice but must have be really tiring for the editing team as the show was on air 5 days per week.

So I would give the same lease to N2 team too. But the problem is, in a span of 409 episodes, they faltered 6-7 times.

But N2 has just started and they need to focus on these minute details but failing horribly.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Lol okay, but even creative Liberty has limits.

Yjhjk toh moon comes down for them, saw a glimpse and lunar eclipse ka aisa insult hum ne kabhi nahi dekha. Roshan are world class idiots, Baazigar still is a star! He tried to stop R from touching moon, but R is dumb toh she would have touched.

Well we all had said this Nikki. Also about Harsh's promo, toh we discussed n times. Like I started the show just cos of that.

Yes, Harsh had that whole attitude his character needed, he worked really hard, and potrayed minute details, coldness the Transitions!! My fav quality. Yeah, he was the Best! No two ways.

Essay, I will prefer to take all references.

About judging Sheezan from Promo, I followed Nushy ki advice and thought to give a chance and lease, but yesterday I believed it was more than 20 epis, so will stick to my original view, eyes he can't play.

Other than that both leads have improvised.

Acha, okay. No clue. Trps keep deviating. I do know kzk2 increased, they know the game. 🀣

Yeah... Creative liberty has its limits.

In jinn, not only the moon comes on the Earth but they can call the moon anytime anywhere. Plus they have raining stars too (Taaron ki Baarish)... πŸ˜†

Agar reality main ek bhi star dharti par gir jaye na to poora gaddha ban jayega zameen par...

In short, poori geography ki aisi-taisi!!

Baazigar is a star... RoshAn are world class idiots.

I started watching Nazar regularly post that lantern sequence. Haan, I got interested in Ansh's character due to that car race sequence. But then, I wasn't completely interested.

Transitions was his best quality...

Well, in my case it is different... I only give a lease to the actors only if I am slightly appeased. Agar 1% bhi achha laga to I can give the lease. But yahan to thoda sa bhi interest nahi aaya...

KZK2 increased and jinn too... Basically, all SP shows had an increase in their trp's.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Wow! I would say I am quite surprised that you are discussing on N2.

I am shocked that this horrible thingy is getting 1.4 TRP. 😲

Don't know why, but read yesterday's update. Didn't understand the plot and frankly the way people were going gaga over PP and SDV's chemistry and Shezaan's apt portrayal of a mentally challenged person, I couldn't take it anymore.

Every body is entitled to their opinion but I seriously don't understand how can anybody watch this? Jinn still have good VFX. N2 has nothing. 😲

Yeah... This horrible thingy is getting a trp of 1.4

Even I read yesterday's WU... Even I didn't understand the plot. And I am really annoyed by people going gaga over PP and Apurv's chemistry and Shruti's portrayal of PP and Sheezan's portrayal of DV.

SDV?? What's that??

Even I don't understand how can anybody watch this... Jinn definitely has good VFX. N2 to... Khair chhodiye!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah... This horrible thingy is getting a trp of 1.4

Even I read yesterday's WU... Even I didn't understand the plot. And I am really annoyed by people going gaga over PP and Apurv's chemistry and Shruti's portrayal of PP and Sheezan's portrayal of DV.

SDV?? What's that??

Even I don't understand how can anybody watch this... Jinn definitely has good VFX. N2 to... Khair chhodiye!!

SDV - Sasta wala Davaansh πŸ˜›

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

SDV - Sasta wala Davaansh πŸ˜›

Oh okay... πŸ˜†

I am also going to call him SDV now...

Also, how about SD or SDaivik for PP?

But ek baar pehle batana to chahiye tha na behna... πŸ˜†