Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Nahi samajh main aaya na??

This was my reaction too...

And moreover, the evil one hypnotized Tabeezi with the help of Kabir and she told that the opposite to them. And both RoshAn buried the good one... 🀣

The makers have definitely lost their marbles...

Buried someone alive!!! 😲 WTF! 😲

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hi5. Yeah, let's write an essay then and title it Nazar, and put on his insta🀣

Ofc am kidding.

Harsh will die blushing! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All seems nahi, all is nonsense... As I replied to Nushy too, the makers have lost their marbles.

High-five!!!

I couldn't do it even if you weren't kidding cos I am not on insta... πŸ˜†

Yes! Agree, they have. They should take a break from the genre now, that will help.

πŸ˜ƒ

Account you can open anytime. πŸ˜†

The show idea seems really interesting. But we will have to open a new thread in a different place. A while back even Nushy and me were saying, like to discuss non Nazar things.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Buried someone alive!!! 😲 WTF! 😲

Ummm... Well, I don't know.

Someone mentioned there that they buried the good one. Ab most probably they must have buried her alive...

Khair chhodiye!! Zyada dimag lagayenge to sar main dard hone lagega...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Also, how about we tell each other about our favourite shows too?? What say?

That's a great idea! We can't really talk about Nazar all the time. There have been so many native/regional and International shows. It would be fun. 😎

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes! Agree, they have. They should take a break from the genre now, that will help.

πŸ˜ƒ

Account you can open anytime. πŸ˜†

The show idea seems really interesting. But we will have to open a new thread in a different place. A while back even Nushy and me were saying, like to discuss non Nazar things.

I agree... They should take a break from this genre.

Yes, we can open an account anytime but as of now, I am not interested in opening one. πŸ˜†

Yes, we will have to open a new thread where we can discuss non-Nazar things.

By the way, remember that new Gul show on Sony TV? It might probably come post IPL as they have shifted Bh2 to 10:30 pm time slot and have extended the time of the other shows. So, possibly post IPL, that slot might remain vacant...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's a great idea! We can't really talk about Nazar all the time. There have been so many native/regional and International shows. It would be fun. 😎

That is why I gave this idea...

We can't really talk about Nazar all the time. And there have been several shows which we would have watched earlier. So, it would indeed be fun.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nikki and Madhura!!!

Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing and when a complication arises, one can't even fathom the pain a couple goes through. But unfortunately such a sensitive issue is always introduced to add spice.

Like in One Tree Hill when LeyTon got to know that carrying to full terms would risk Peyton's life, the situation was handled so beautifully. Like Peyton not even for one second was on sacrificial mode. Like a mother she was only looking for an excuse that probably they'll get lucky, probably they met because the kid was supposed to be born and her desperation - it was heart touching. Even Lucas's stand that he didn't care if he became the bad guy in her eyes but he wouldn't be able to look at that baby if something were to happen to her and then an instant smile when he felt the baby kicking and feeling guilty and Peyton reassuring him that it was okay for him to love the baby even if it endangered her life - it was beautiful.

But in mainstream shows, it's always shown how the mother is a superhero and that forced sympathy only ticks off viewers like us.

I won't even compare RoshAn with PiyAnsh because they are not even 0.00000001% of PiyAnsh and an abusive relationship is not something I root for.

But yes, sometimes magical entities do understand the presence of fetus. They showed it in TVD too that Kai realized before anyone that Jo was pregnant. So I am not gonna roast Jinn Team for this.

But yes, the intimacy between PiyAnsh and Neha - that felt warm. smiley42 smiley27

Nush_Rat thumbnail

That is why I gave this idea...

We can't really talk about Nazar all the time. And there have been several shows which we would have watched earlier. So, it would indeed be fun.

Agreed. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nikki and Madhura!!!

Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing and when a complication arises, one can't even fathom the pain a couple goes through. But unfortunately such a sensitive issue is always introduced to add spice.

Like in One Tree Hill when LeyTon got to know that carrying to full terms would risk Peyton's life, the situation was handled so beautifully. Like Peyton not even for one second was on sacrificial mode. Like a mother she was only looking for an excuse that probably they'll get lucky, probably they met because the kid was supposed to be born and her desperation - it was heart touching. Even Lucas's stand that he didn't care if he became the bad guy in her eyes but he wouldn't be able to look at that baby if something were to happen to her and then an instant smile when he felt the baby kicking and feeling guilty and Peyton reassuring him that it was okay for him to love the baby even if it endangered her life - it was beautiful.

But in mainstream shows, it's always shown how the mother is a superhero and that forced sympathy only ticks off viewers like us.

I won't even compare RoshAn with PiyAnsh because they are not even 0.00000001% of PiyAnsh and an abusive relationship is not something I root for.

But yes, sometimes magical entities do understand the presence of fetus. They showed it in TVD too that Kai realized before anyone that Jo was pregnant. So I am not gonna roast Jinn Team for this.

But yes, the intimacy between PiyAnsh and Neha - that felt warm. smiley42 smiley27

Agree completely with you... πŸ€—