Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Nikki- They can't write articles well.

Also on pregnancy, 🤣🤣 I was telling Nushy, RoshAn just are a physical couple, and hypocrisy of people. Like itna overglorification is limits crossed, 1 kidney, pregnancy and then R will be like I will bring our baby even if I have to die, forced sympathy crap.

Honestly, Piansh ka kya level tha, Piansh had separated before Adi, cos of Mo and then Ansh reaches her, but still Pia never complained, and Ansh never did any self sympathy and decided it's best to stay far. That's an actual strong couple.

But people call RoshAn a power couple, God knows from which angle.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki- They can't write articles well.

Also on pregnancy, 🤣🤣 I was telling Nushy, RoshAn just are a physical couple, and hypocrisy of people. Like itna overglorification is limits crossed, 1 kidney, pregnancy and then R will be like I will bring our baby even if I have to die, forced sympathy crap.

Honestly, Piansh ka kya level tha, Piansh had separated before Adi, cos of Mo and then Ansh reaches her, but still Pia never complained, and Ansh never did any self sympathy and decided it's best to stay far. That's an actual strong couple.

But people call RoshAn a power couple, God knows from which angle.

Pehli baat, I guess baby nahi babies... 😆

Well, TBH for me, RoshAn were never a loving couple. I started completely disliking them with that love after death thing.

They will definitely take some forced sympathy route.

Piansh ka definitely ek alag level tha. Pia never complained that Ansh had to leave her, nor did Ansh deliver long speeches on his sacrifice to gain sympathy. They did everything in their power to save their child.

And yes, they are an actual strong couple.

RoshAn ka level Piansh ka 10% bhi nahi hai... Wo kahavat to suni hogi: Kahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu Teli... Wahi hisaab hai yahan.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Pehli baat, I guess baby nahi babies... 😆

Well, TBH for me, RoshAn were never a loving couple. I started completely disliking them with that love after death thing.

They will definitely take some forced sympathy route.

Piansh ka definitely ek alag level tha. Pia never complained that Ansh had to leave her, nor did Ansh deliver long speeches on his sacrifice to gain sympathy. They did everything in their power to save their child.

And yes, they are an actual strong couple.

RoshAn ka level Piansh ka 10% bhi nahi hai... Wo kahavat to suni hogi: Kahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu Teli... Wahi hisaab hai yahan.

Acha🤣

Arre for me too, they weren't. Just at start, I thought but it was a myth. Only good thing they did though, was to get me back to PS. I was analysing bas.

I loved Piansh a Lot, but I couldn't get to make creations cos I wasn't sure or open to edit golden eye colour of Ansh, now around Finale I accepted it, best.

Plus I always did feel, that Harsh has such a beautiful natural eye colour, kabhi wo bhi dikhao.

Yeah, let's leave them. Piansh were awesome and great reference of Quote.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Acha🤣

Arre for me too, they weren't. Just at start, I thought but it was a myth. Only good thing they did though, was to get me back to PS. I was analysing bas.

I loved Piansh a Lot, but I couldn't get to make creations cos I wasn't sure or open to edit golden eye colour of Ansh, now around Finale I accepted it, best.

Plus I always did feel, that Harsh has such a beautiful natural eye colour, kabhi wo bhi dikhao.

Yeah... 🤣

I read a few discussions in that forum and they were saying that while Roshni was leaving, Laila told her to take care of the babies. Matlab Roshni ko pata hi nahi that she is pregnant 🤣

I agree... Harsh has such a beautiful eye colour. But unfortunately, they established this rule that the DV's eyes have to glow on touching the Daivik to they couldn't have shown his natural eye colour when he was touching Pia.

But yes, at times they have shown his natural eye colour too...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah, let's leave them. Piansh were awesome and great reference of Quote.

Yeah... Let's leave them.

Piansh were definitely awesome!! And no one can be like them for me... No matter how many shows I watch, how many lead pairs I like, they will have a special place in my heart just like two other characters from my another most favourite show of a couple of years ago...

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yeah... 🤣

I read a few discussions in that forum and they were saying that while Roshni was leaving, Laila told her to take care of the babies. Matlab Roshni ko pata hi nahi that she is pregnant 🤣

I agree... Harsh has such a beautiful eye colour. But unfortunately, they established this rule that the DV's eyes have to glow on touching the Daivik to they couldn't have shown his natural eye colour when he was touching Pia.

But yes, at times they have shown his natural eye colour too...

:)

What? Dude please stop. 🤣 I can't take more and though decided to not compare, can't help. Ansh knew before seeing reports or stuff that Pia has news, and even Pia knew.

But yaha isko hi nahi pata?! Waah!!

Yeah, like I did feel it's a loss for us. Yes, they definitely have but then you feel at points.

Like aerial shots or underwater, his eyes looked so beautiful in the Contrast and natural colour.

Hoping in his future projects, they explore the natural shade.

Wow, I wrote an essay on his eyes🤣

Madhura.. thumbnail

Yeah... Let's leave them.

Piansh were definitely awesome!! And no one can be like them for me... No matter how many shows I watch, how many lead pairs I like, they will have a special place in my heart just like two other characters from my another most favourite show of a couple of years ago...

Well said! Same here. 😃

If we do get time, we should see an epi and discuss..in short.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, I visited that forum as I was also curious about SJ.

As of now, she has a double role... One is Laila and the other is Chandni.

One is the Laal Chaand ki Shehzaadi or the Red Moon Princess. No idea about the other.

One is good the other is evil.

One is here for some ulterior motive, the other is here to protect the Khan family and the unborn kids of RoshAn.

Ab ye mat poochna ki kaun si wali kaun hai... Cos even I am totally baffled and the fans are also totally confused.

Wah!!! 👏 Kuch Bhi Samajh Nahi Aya!!! 🤪 Isse Accha To Mere Pakao Professors Ki Lectures Hain! 😳

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Just read the latest article on the main forum... Khud samajh main aa jayega.

Well I guess some new entry but the writer forgot that it's second season and wrote the name incorrectly. 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

God knows, I never saw🤣

Had seen an old clip. Everything is copied only, with thoda mirch masala.

SJ news Nikki only gave me, saw a glimpse. Looked nonsense. But SJ ki acting atleast was great! She is Gul's favourite, sab shows me leti hai. Only Nazar she didn't come, tab her N3 was on.

TBH, I am glad that she didn't. Because in most of the cases, when a popular actor joins the cast, they hog unnecessary SS and let's not even talk about Fan Wars.