Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

The producer : Fahad Mustafa also admitted that he is making dramas to earn money.πŸ˜ƒ

No wonder the lack of creativity. Pakistani content has only deteriorated over the years. Before I started watching Pakistani shows, my family used to tell me just how good they were. Yeah right! Good.

There's only one show that has matched my standards and that's also romance. That's a big deal, considering how wary makers are of any intimacy between lead pairs.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My only fave pakistani show is mera naam youssaf hain.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

No wonder the lack of creativity. Pakistani content has only deteriorated over the years. Before I started watching Pakistani shows, my family used to tell me just how good they were. Yeah right! Good.

There's only one show that has matched my standards and that's also romance. That's a big deal, considering how wary makers are of any intimacy between lead pairs.

I still think that Pakistani dramas have a lot to offer. There are many good dramas made every year. But audience pay much attention to the typical and problematic dramas.. which force producers to increase the number of such dramas. It is up to audience to support the good content. In the past good content dramas were appreciated.

I am curios to know the show which you liked! 😳 for me the list is very long.πŸ˜ƒ

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

My only fave pakistani show is mera naam youssaf hain.

My ALL TIME FAVORITE DRAMAS:Dayar-E-Dil,Yeh Raha Dil,Pukaar
1169266 thumbnail

I wonder if this is a Pakistani drama🀒

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJIhuL2Jtzt/?hl=en

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

There are few good dramas as well. Yeah most of them are typical and unfortunately those typical one are getting more ratings. But still I would say few Pakistani dramas have interesting stories and best thing about them is that they are finite.

Which was that lucky drama want to know its name.

What is this faiza got replaced by javeria. Yeh Kya star plus ka koi soap chal raha hai. What happened to Ary. Aisy soaps toh geo banata tha ARY ko Kya hogiya. Just for money they are showing such typical stories without any logic.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

What is this faiza got replaced by javeria. Yeh Kya star plus ka koi soap chal raha hai. What happened to Ary. Aisy soaps toh geo banata tha ARY ko Kya hogiya. Just for money they are showing such typical stories without any logic.

I don't watch Nand. But I find it running as a daily soap now isn't a bad idea , since 7 pm was originally daily soaps' slot. If they want to keep airing it, they should've been more creative.. this plastic surgery thing is straightly copied from Indian soaps.🀒 The only good thing about it is that at least they braught an actress who has almost the same physique of Faiza Hassan while in Indian dramas , they cast different actors who share nothing in common with the previous ones.πŸ˜†

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is Minal still in this?

1169266 thumbnail