Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Not soon.

Apparently , after Gohar became mental, and is shown begging in the streets. They needed a new vamp. So they opted for Aamna Malick. (She played Yumna's kind cousin in Dar Se Jati Hai Sila).

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Not soon.

Apparently , after Gohar became mental, and is shown begging in the streets. They needed a new vamp. So they opted for Aamna Malick. (She played Yumna's kind cousin in Dar Se Jati Hai Sila).

I know about Aamna Malick.She is a good actress.unfortunately typecast hai.Her 22-year-old cousin died of the corona virus a few months ago.Jahangir and Rabi now have a daughter named Dua.Omar hates his stepmother and step sister๐Ÿ’”

Not soon.

As its getting good ratings so they will drag it.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ARY should have ended it on a high note in ratings instead of dragging it to the point where ratings take a hit. They did the same thing with Mera Dil Mera Dushman and made it crap and the ratings got lower. Ab to pata nahi kitni aur episodes rehti hai ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

I know about Aamna Malick.She is a good actress.unfortunately typecast hai.Her 22-year-old cousin died of the corona virus a few months ago.Jahangir and Rabi now have a daughter named Dua.Omar hates his stepmother and step sister๐Ÿ’”

so sad for Aamna's cousin.๐Ÿ˜ญ May Allah grant her jannat.

I don't watch this drama. But that piece of news popped at me from somewhere. ๐Ÿ˜• I hoped that it was ending last week. But now I lost hope.๐Ÿฅบ I read that many actors aren't happy contiuing working in it. So they had a set of new actors. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1169266 thumbnail

so sad for Aamna's cousin.๐Ÿ˜ญ May Allah grant her jannat.

I don't watch this drama. But that piece of news popped at me from somewhere. ๐Ÿ˜• I hoped that it was ending last week. But now I lost hope.๐Ÿฅบ I read that many actors aren't happy contiuing working in it. So they had a set of new actors. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ameen Summ Ameen๐Ÿ˜ญ.When will the covid-19 pandemic end?Every day thousands of people die from the corona virus.May Allah protect humanity from pandemic.

Rabi and Jahangir do not look good together.This show should end now๐Ÿฅบ.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

OMG ..they are still shooting for Nand.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

https://www.facebook.com/231928566958826/posts/1817498865068447/?app=fbl

1169266 thumbnail
I don't think this drama will end before 2022.๐Ÿฅบ
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3