Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Saqib is going to Malaysia.so i don't think Rabi aur Saqib ki again shadii ho gi.

No Saqib wont go to Malaysia ...just saw a promo where Saqib come to meet/threat Rabi and Gohar walks in with Jhangir ...asking Saqib what he was doing with Rabi

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Saqib is going to Malaysia.so i don't think Rabi aur Saqib ki again shadii ho gi.

You never know some.makers.like to see women with pathetic male characters.

Malaysia ja raha hai Mars par nahi na

I can't stand the sight of him I hope his plane crashes would hate it if makers force Rabi to be back with this spineless sister slave

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

No Saqib wont go to Malaysia ...just saw a promo where Saqib come to meet/threat Rabi and Gohar walks in with Jhangir ...asking Saqib what he was doing with Rabi

Disgusting selfish woman first accused Husband now brother

I hope this opens Saqib's eyes and he realizes this is the dirty game she played eaelier to separate him and Rabi and not side with Gohar just because she is his sister and do wrong once again towards Rabi and Jehangir.

Main toh wait kar rahi hoon ki kab Gohar Saqib mommy dearest and Hassan too ko saza mile aur mujhe uss saza se maza mile.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

honestly, I don't blame hassan for doubting rabi. Rabi only gave people a reason to talk by marrying jahangir. she deserved better and I don't understand why makers have to introduce such pathetic twists.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

honestly, I don't blame hassan for doubting rabi. Rabi only gave people a reason to talk by marrying jahangir. she deserved better and I don't understand why makers have to introduce such pathetic twists.

More than Hassan doubting Rabi I am digusted with the fact that he is believing Gohar.

When it was his .ca .ca stood up to her and showed i know you and all.mere saath nahi chalega I know you have ruined bhai

When you know how.manipulative she is and you know Rabi and Jehangir couldn't do such a thing why doubt what are they doing together when they were looking for Afreen he knew her brother had died andnalao.knew they have little or no relatives Jehangir is a relative or family friend on whom.else can she count and he had no idea what they were.doing together bas Gohar ne bola tha they are having affair toh hmm what are they doing together .

Wife family nahi hoti Stay away from my family matters if you don't agree you out wrong ways. Matlab you are a sensible man just because it is your family you will wrong others for your profit. Moral compass naamnki koi cheez hai hi nahi is family mein. You are using a child for your profit.

I don't think Rabi did anything wrong by marrying Jehangir She made this decision after Gohar insulted her and did character assassination in front of her colleagues cousin.

If her rishta would be fixed anywhere Gohar would do the same only Jehangir knew she is innocent.

It would be disgusting if they show Gohar win this time.

I don't like it how evil wins throughout and get punished for last 5.minutes I.e go insane so they have no idea to how it feels to live with the punishment.

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why shahroz said it's his last day at shoot

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Btw title mei Faiza(Gohar) ka naam nai haii

Agar Gohar ko pata chala tou chorre gi nai kisi ko 😆

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Jahangir is a good man . His mother is also very nice . I don't think Rabi did a wrong thing by marrying him . That jerk Saqib had put her in a horrible situation and her brother's death made things worse for her . She also lost her child . In a situation like this if someone was trying to help her and share responsibilities with her then why should she not consider it .

Of course if Jahangir too falls for Gohar's lies and does not divorce Gohar then Jahangir too would be as bad as Saqib.

I want someone to teach a lesson to Saqib that he would never ever forget . I dislike him just as much as Gohar . Farwa is a lovely girl . Love the way she is handling everything .

Edited by Tanyaz - 4 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Btw title mei Faiza(Gohar) ka naam nai haii

Agar Gohar ko pata chala tou chorre gi nai kisi ko 😆

Gohar would say Jaante nahi ye log ki.main kaun hoon. Gohar naam hai mera Sabko industry se nikalwa doongi. Main maaf karne walon mein se nahi hoon.