Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

The story of this drama is depressing.Still watching this drama only for Faiza Hasaan.She's such a fabulous actress.

I am glad you are liking her acting. 😃 she did a similar role in Ko Gaya Woh in which she won me over.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am glad you are liking her acting. 😃 she did a similar role in Ko Gaya Woh in which she won me over.

this drama is popular because of her.in ko gaya woh drama ky about nahi pata.
fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Aulaad will air at 7 pm after completion of Nand.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

this drama is popular because of her.in ko gaya woh drama ky about nahi pata.

In Ko Gaya Woh she played a narsist woman, who is married to a rich man and have a son and a daughter. She has a sister who is married to a poor guy. Their mother lives with the poor sister.

Faiza leaves her husband when he refused to take her in a world tour, he had financial problems. He fell ill, and she filed for a divorce. She went on to steal her sister's husband who was interested in her first. In the end she loses everything, went insane but still lives in her own imaginations.🤪

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

In Ko Gaya Woh she played a narsist woman, who is married to a rich man and have a son and a daughter. She has a sister who is married to a poor guy. Their mother lives with the poor sister.

Faiza leaves her husband when he refused to take her in a world tour, he had financial problems. He fell ill, and she filed for a divorce. She went on to steal her sister's husband who was interested in her first. In the end she loses everything, went insane but still lives in her own imaginations.🤪

where can i watch it?
1169266 thumbnail

This drama is getting more interesting day by day.Jahangir Wants to divorce Gohar.I don't understand why Jahangir's mother is so scared because of Gohar?Jahangir has become rich.Gohar and her brothers ka downfall start ho gya hai.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

So now Gohar is going to make Jhangir believe that Rabi is having and affair with Saqib...are both men this dumb to believe anything a person like Gohar says

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

So now Gohar is going to make Jhangir believe that Rabi is having and affair with Saqib...are both men this dumb to believe anything a person like Gohar says

I don't know if there were fans who found Saqib and Rabi so cute together but if there were then they might reunite Saqib and Rabi. Making Gohar her Nand again.

It will be disgusting if Jehangir falls for her lies.

Saqib does not deserve to be with any girl.let alone Rabi .

Any idea how many episodes?

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I don't know if there were fans who found Saqib and Rabi so cute together but if there were then they might reunite Saqib and Rabi. Making Gohar her Nand again.

Saqib is going to Malaysia.so i don't think Rabi aur Saqib ki again shadii ho gi.
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I hope Jhangir does not fall for it. ..he knows how Gohar lied about him and Rabi ...

I feel Jhangir might pretend to be on Gohar's side and to bring out her truth...this will help hom get Umer too