Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

What a weird show.

Her getting married to her ex brother in law didn't make sense. Doesn't it just prove her ex nands claims against them?

Why couldn't she get a new guy with no baggage? She has to deal with his ex wife and horrible child for the rest of her life? Surely there was a better way for that family to get their karma?

Plus it looks like she got married to her father. So weird.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Can someone brief me on what's happening in the show?

Last I watched rabi was pregnant and now she's gotten married to her 'nand's' ex husband?

When did her husband divorce her, and why?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Did this show just turn into Hassad? 🤣

Just saw a clip

Did Minal marry with Aijaz's character?? Shehroze ny divorce dy di?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Just saw a clip

Yes . That divorce scene was hilarious.🤣 Those 3 talaqs given by Shehroz' char are the funniest.😆

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Saqib giving triple talaaq to Rabi was such anridiculous scene

Loudspeaker Gohar says she is having affair with my husband Saqib I will kill my self give her a divorce that joker gives divorce to Rabi but does not have the sense to tell Jehangir who acc to loudspeaker was cheating on her to give triple talaaq to loudspeaker.

Rabi's bro dies Jehangir feels.guilt that Rabi got divorced and he was used for it so he wants to marry Rabi after seeing a picture of an oldie her grieving bhabhi had fixed for Rabi. Bhabhi was just scared for.Rabi's future nothing evil.

Rabi rejects Jehangir's proposal. They are working at the same office. Whenever help is needed Jehangir is there for her just as a family friend.

Afreen goes missing Rabi and Jehangir are seaeching for her now thus one is even.more to make viewers angry Hassan the sane one who knows Gohar so well see these two and thinks What are Rabi and Jehangir doing together.

Rabi has gone shopping with her colleague there the latter invited her cousin and excuses herself loudpeaker comes and insults Rabi and again character assassination Rabi calls up Jehangir and says I'll marry you aaj hi.

Nikaah ho gaya.

If it is seen from Rabi's pov Jehangir is the right one cause he is the only one who knows of her innocence. She does cry and tell later on I shouldn't.have married you I made.a.mistake he make a her understand that nothingnofnit is a.mistake he wants her to be happy.and be happy with her

Loudspeaker is busy trying to break Hassan's marriage and destroy her family and she has no idea her husband married Rabi.

I just hope one thing that this is a one way for Rabi with Jehangir and not to take a u turn and be reunited with that jerk idiot joker sister slave Saqib.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I fail to understand ..Saqab and Rabi could have gotten together within three months as talak would have been considered as on talak ... But i doubt that would also be valid because Saqib was being threatened by Gohar (not sure about the second point)

They are spreading wrong information and alot of muslims believe this ...such a shame

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I fail to understand ..Saqab and Rabi could have gotten together within three months as talak would have been considered as on talak ... But i doubt that would also be valid because Saqib was being threatened by Gohar (not sure about the second point)

They are spreading wrong information and alot of muslims believe this ...such a shame

I don't know about Muslims laws about marriage and divorce but one thing I know for sure Saqib that spineless sister slave does not deserve Rabi or any girl.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Just saw a clip

hmm aur aab gohar Farwa ki dushman ban gyi hai.

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

hmm aur aab gohar Farwa ki dushman ban gyi hai.

Acha

Gohar yani faiza? Farwa kon hai

I don't know character names