Happy Mishti is everything..❤️

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She was so happy today.. At times in their scenes, I forget to even notice Abir, although he is the reason of her happiness.. Love makes everyone a teenager.. 😆 The deep love in Mishti’s heart reflects in the form of new hopes and joy in her eyes.. Rhea brings out the emotion beautifully...❤️

People with time learn to fake smile amidst the mess and chaos of life.. But when in love a person smile through his / her eyes and that can’t go amiss.. I wish I could post Mishti’s pics.. Happy Mishti around Abir makes you as a viewer also forget about the drama that goes around in the show😆.. Happy Mishti is everything... 😎

This cheerfulness and contentment is something that everyone deserves in their lives... The feels this scene gives is so amazing.. ❤️

And Of course  not to forget,  Abir was also as happy and excited as Mishti... The way he makes Mishti beautifully dance to the tune of his love and affection, is a work of art in itself..❤️

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So true Yaar 

That happened on her face was worth watching, it was Sooo soo beautiful that automatically smile came on my face just seeing her 

I loved it totally 

Happy mishti is everything 🤗

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

So true Yaar 

That happened on her face was worth watching, it was Sooo soo beautiful that automatically smile came on my face just seeing her 

I loved it totally 

Happy mishti is everything 🤗

True..  The scene came out very beautiful..  Their faces were glowing with joy and happiness.. ❤️

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

True..  The scene came out very beautiful..  Their faces were glowing with joy and happiness.. ❤️

True