TS: MISHTI's BREAK DOWN...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Its about only mishtis inscurities and break down of her... i want to see this in the show but never mind... 

I dont know how to write but i just want to attempt so i wrote... 

sorry grametic mistakes and spellling mistakes... 

not proof read... 

Its a three shot to show mishti's insecurities and i really want to show how difficult for mishti to accept, trust and love someone after BP and BM... 

I just want to show Mishti vulnerable and fighting with herself to overcome from everyone who is saying she is a homebreaker and from broken family...

The story starts with Mishbir SR in RV mansion... Dont ask me how are they married...

Mishti in her bridal with her swollen eyes sitting on bed and abir eagerly wants to go to his bride and make everything perfect for her but ketu stops and involve in all stupid things but he some how get rid off her and went to his room... as he about to enter his room he heard mishti saying that she is not a home breaker... she wont create any problems for kuhu nor she wont let abir leave this house... if abir leaves this house then everyone will blame her and tag as home breaker and l cant let this happen... Abir has tears in his eyes and want to hug her and comfort her but before he can do anything he hears about mishti saying about how much kuhu hates her and want her out of to be abir's life from day 1 when she found out after her realtionship... abir is shocked and still listening to mishti saying how kuhu said her that you just trapped abir bro to get into RV house and its not love from your side to abir bro its just that you are Jealous that i got kunal and got a good family so you are playing with abir bro to get in this and prove to everyone that you are great and i am worst... but i wont let that happen if abir bro loves you also i will make sure you wont get married to him but abir i said to her if i can fight for your love then i can go to any extent for my life see today we are married and im in our room... the only thing i feel bad is i cant explain nor remove from kuhu mind is that im not her competition nor jealous of her... even before our marriage jasmeet aunty saying to varsha aunty that mishti jaha jayegi waha darar aayegi... i said asked badi maa that two sisters cant have a marriage in same house for that badi maa asked me did kuhu said anything to me but i said no and said i asked her casually to which badi maa said hum jitne rishtey ko uljate hain vo utne hi uljate hain so its better to keep it simple... from my childhood to now kuhu taunts me and made her like hell with her actions and words i never said to anyone nor i can say this to abir... i cant make abir to know how much kuhu hate... he cant take it... he loves kuhu like kunal so i have to be strong and never let abir know anything and goes to washroom to fresh up...

Abir just closes his eyes and cries silently and thinks of suprise mishti with her dream of wedding night as abir with shringar and sehra carrying milk glass to her... he gets ready as mishti wants and enters his their room and says SUPRISE... mishti gives him a small smile and says u remember ajeeb rajvansh... he takes his sehra and nods in a YES and moves towards her and asks how to pleasure his wife on their wedding night... she blushes hardly about to say some thing but before she could speak up abir says let me give you wedding gift first and handover the keys of mishbir house and says these are the keys of our new house and we can move whenever you want and when mishti is about to speak up he tells her that you can take your time and let me know if not now it may be tommorrow or after 10 days or after 1 month or after 6 months whenever you feel you want us to move out i am ready and takes her in a hug... mishti hugs him tightly as her life is depended only on this hug and both mishbir have thier own tears... they broke the hug and see into each others eyes... mishti wants to start a new life with abir but abir understanding her says you are very tired and we have to go to your home tommorrow for paghphera so lets postpone our wedding night... mishti is awe of his understanding and kisses him... they just cuddle each other for sometime and change into comfortable clothes... mishti asks him how he spent these 2 months without talking to her and seeing her...he just says how he imagined her all times and how he cried at nights without coming into everyone's notice... mishti kisses his eyes and temple and says she will never leave him if he says to leave her no matter what... we will always be together and fight everything together... abir kisses and says promise and he gets up but mishti hold him but he shows his guitar and how he gets peace whenever he felt need of her  and starts playing a tune to soothe mishti...

Saathiya plays...

Mishti sleeps finally with a smile on her face and abir is just looking at her lovingly but his toughts are on how kuhu mis treated his love and he need to do something but his mishtis mumbling breaks his thoughts of how kuhu even today want to marry in her mandap so that she can take revenge from mishti which she lost because of her... abir is not able to digest what he heard and want to make up for her  but she is fumbling with words and cries that from her childhhod kuhu says she is not maheshwari, she is not her sister and she never wants to be even friends with but she tried to maintain good realtionship after this also but she failed and for sake of family how they were acting all these years but why kuhu cant understand that she is not competing with her... her (mishti) good behaviour and studies are very much important to myself because im afraid that one like my dadi sent to maheshwari's BP and BM will also send me somewhere so not to disappoint them i just want to be good in everything and well behaved... i never asked them anything but they understood me and gave me everything before i need them... doing job is to find my individuality of mishti agarwal so that if someday BP and BM may feel they did wrong in bringing me to their home or just abadon me like my own family did with me without any reason... i know BP and BM will never do that the fear in me never allowed me to accept the truth...so thats the reason i want to do job and be there for myself if they abandon me and starts crying heavily and faces problem in breathing and shouts not to leave her alone as she cant handle it... abir kisses her and want to wakeup her and ask but he dropped it when he sees her mumbling his name and how everything is awesome if abir is around her and abir will never leave her no matter what and she sleeps peacefully clutching abirs hand and slowly cuddles on to him... abir for not even a second blink his eyes... he is just worried if that happens then he dont know what to do... so he is praying to his partner to pass this night smoothly and he has many things to ask BM and BP about her childhood incidents and everything that makes her this weak... as abir prayers answered the night peacefully and mishti also slept peacefully... abir sensed that mishti is about to wakeup and closed his eyes but he can feel mishti's smile by seeing and her advances towards him... he tried to control his emotions but he can only smile as his dear wifey is giving her soft touches on his face and lips before mishti could do futher she holds her hand peck her lips with his and mishti was in trance as she didnt expect that abir is awake... abir wished her good morning and wants to continue the thing but jugnu knocks the door to remaind him that they have to Maheshwari's as soon as possible with that again abir is all set to ask BP and BM and give a needful to jasmeet also.. he tought he will deal with kuhu in another manner... mishti's chuckle made him out from the trance and he knows mishti will ask the reason for his behaviour but he is quick enough to cover her and asked her to get ready and says she will ketu for her help...

abir and mishti came down and took everyone's blessing... msihti is going towards meenu but abir stops her but this time mishti wont listen to abir move towrds meenu... mishti to meenu i know you never liked me but you accepted me for abir's happiness and i also want to start fresh with you and i will try my level best not to disaappoint you with she touches her and takes blessings... nanu asks mishbir to do aarti at the temple in their home... 

All rajvansh's members sit for breakfast as it very happy and pride moment at last abir got his love of his life and they all are in same home...nanu is very happy and praising mishti for all her efforts in making smile,understanding his sorrows, fight for their love and making him complete... kunal is also in same mood and apologing her once again for his deeds and misunderstanding her but she just smiles say anything for abir... his happiness is important for me and for that if we again tiff in future i wont even mind... and mishti also apologises to kunal for telling the truth on her birthday which she didnt mean too for that kuanl says i can completely understand you now and i dont think there will be a tiff between us as i started to understand you and your love for my bhai...as i already said "kabhi kabhi life mein vo nahi hota jo hum chahta hain par vota wahi hain jo sahi hain" and  i said that for you and bhai as i cant say openly that i want you and bhai together at that time so i said that and i know you are smart enough to understand what i meant... she smiles at him and thanks him for everything.... everyone are all in full on masti mode and enjoying cute banters of kunal and mishti but only 2 members are shedding draggers and abir observed that but kept silent. They started to have breakfast mishti and kuhu are serving them but abir dont want to eat without mishti so he excuses himself from breakfast but it is not that easy as he tought and everyone pulled him again to have it but he didnt touch it... just diverting everyone's attention from him as he dont want anyone to find out but parul and kunal observes this and kunal takes abir from dining table and parul says mishti to carry breakfast as abir didnt even touched his plate... misht's rushes after abir and kunal to handover him the plate but kunal excuses him by saying to have breakfast together as his brother wont even touch it until you have it with him...by now everyone understood what parul and kunal are upto  and went behind them to see the love birds... mishbir feed each other and mishti asks abir not to do this again but he nods in a NO and says he waited for many days for this moment and says it will their routine if she is around him then he will a video call and have their food she just laughs at him thanks him for everyting... kuhu fumes in anger and leaves from there and then others also settle themselves on breakfast table as couple may arrive at anytime... when mishbir comes to family then abir asks mishti for his wedding gift... mishti gets sad that she dont know what to give but abir asks her a promise as gift that she will be with him and support in every decision he takes for them but she says to him that he wont ask her to leave him come what may... abir agrees and mishti promises abir infront of family and abir eyes him MOM and she understands that Abir is upto something... when family asks them to leave them for maheshwari house mishti once again takes everyone's blessings and went to their room to get the clutch when she is returing back she hears kuhu and meenu talking about how they should make mishti leave by herself and kuhu saying she dont want mishti anywhere near her as she dont want to share this home also with her and she leaves this house if mishti is here for that meenu says give me sometime i will make sure she leaves by herself... mishti starts crying and about to return to her room but abir calls her so she wipes her tears and goes down smiling but kunal heard and seen everything what his mother and kuhu are upto and how mishti is hurt but he knows she will never say anything to anyone...

MISHBIR reaches Maheshwari house and takes blessings from everyone but jasmeet is making faces by seeing them and varsha is not that happy too but abir ignores as is not the time for this and he gets pampered by BM and BP observing this pampers mishti and say to abir that MISHTI is their everyting after they lost their beloving daughter as she is very specail "humare ghar mein 3 pediyon ke baad lakshmi aayi hain" so yes AKSHRA is and was special to us but unfortunately we lost her infront of our eyes but when MISHTI came into our lives we want to nourish her same and morethan our own daugheter as we want to live with our daughter again and  want to  pamper her which we missed at that time so we want to pamper  MISHTI and yes MISHTI also never disappointed us in any manner and she loved us morethan our own daughter by saying that  both BP and BM gets emotional and mishti to hugs his BP and cries...  abir tries to light up the sitaution and makes everyone smile and he signals BM and they both excuse themselves and moves to front yard of their home by then kunal arrives handover something to abir and about to leave but BM as asks him to come and have refreshments but excuses him and say he will come in evening with kuhu... 

Abir asks BM about mishti childhood when she came to stay with them and abir's senses BM face changing from happiness to sad as she remembering some bad memories of her childhood but BM asks why he asking now as she doesnt want to remember those horrible days and nights but abir insits its the need of situation and says what all happened yesterday night and BM just loses herself but he holds her and makes sit and says i never seen mishti that deadful and breakdown... i saw her crying in green room when we were in kutch and in some place around the next day she is sharing her worries with the open sky and after that i seen her chasing naman agarwal and taking money from him which he took from  blackmailing you and then the next in our house when you guys came for holi party but i found a different mishti on HOLI so i kept my toughts aside and then what happened is all infront our eyes... 

BM wants to tell abir but BP came for looking them and asks them to come in so they move inside and abir with BM goes to kitchen and gives a tablet to BM and asks her to mix in Mishti's juice but he assures that wont cause any damage to her as it is mild dosage of sleeping spill and i want her to sleep peacefully here because i know she wont sleep peacefully in our home BM agrees and handovers the juice to mishti... mishti along with abir  enjoys family time with BP and BM and when senses medicine is showing effect on her he signals BM to make her sleep in her room BM follows abir's instructions makes her sleep in her room and comes to talk with him...

Abir asks BP and BM about every single detail of her childhood before coming to them and  after moving with them also... First BP worries but BM says everything that happened last night and they says how mishti use to be jovial and her nautanki's in singhania home as she is smaller kid and when akshara's family went to capetown for family issues only she is the light of the house made everyone smile... the most important the helping nature of mishti in her family is always is laughter riot as in the name of help she spoils everything and abir asks her like wise for that BM gives examples of heating rotis on iron box, mixing haldi with yellow color to make it bright and once her father had a headache with that BM and BP remembers how naman's deeds affected all the family and especially mishti but they continue by saying she cut off his hair to get rid him of that( these all are in parent show)abir laughs whole heartedly and BP, BM sees the genuine smile on abir's after a long time and are happy that they got their son back and abir with controlling his laughter says abi tak iski adat nahi badli nahi and iska track record bhi... help karne ke chekkar mein problem mein phas jaati hain without her fault but i love her even more... abir asks them to continue and they says how naman has arrested and they kept it away from mishti and after some days he is out and  blackmailing singhania's for money and entering to their house by using mishti... mishti's mom is fed up and wanted to move from that house and did a second marriage leaving mishti with singhania's but naman never stopped his deeds so one day mishti's dadi called me said everything and wanted mishti to stay away from everything and everyone... she use to love her di and jiju but even we kept her away fom them and she lost trust in her own family members... accepting our family is very difficult for her as we very well know that the hardship she faced at that age is not that easy to fade away and one day in school some of her friends wrote "KHOONI KI BETI" on her hand thats the first time she a got a panik attack and it is very hard to control so we decided not to tell her the truth till our lifetime but it came out... after that incident mishti attacks are around for a year or two but that changed her completely... she became silent,more concentrated on everything and over thinking... uska bachpan katam hogaya but for our sake she use to do some funny things and rest you know abir and he say is about to say something but they heard scream calling ABIR from mishti's room... they rushes to see mishti but they find her asking him not to leave her alone again and fumbling about kuhu and meenu's convo and they are shocked... abir just went out with rage but BP followed him and comforted him but abir said i want to live with mishti seperately to which BP says is he sure and he firmly  says YES and he only need their permision but BP says to find a middle way so that mishti cant blame her again for this step... abir after alot of thinking call rajavansh family to maheshwari sadan and even kuanl from office...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail

Part-2

Abir asked his mother why she hates mishti so much but nanu defends meenu but abir says what mishti mumbled about meenu and kuhu conversation but meenu is quick to cover up but kunal speaks and says what mishti said is true and even i heard the conversation and how mishti cried this morning... abir asks kunal thay why he didnt say him but kunal says i know mishti will never say it you and if she can overcome this then whats need to dig in to this so i kept quiet but iam sorry i never tought it will reflect her this way...

Abir comes to his mom again and asks her the reason hating mishti and this time meenu know she cant escape and starts saying how she misguided ketu in eloping and brain wash her against family to that ketu says mishti has never done that but meenakshi interupts her says she heard their convo when mishti did a video call from her phone but ketu says its a half conversation and abir asks ketu to say her full conversation on that day and asks no one to interrupt...

ketu says how she met kuhu in bus and how she said kuhu that she eloped from her home on her engagement day and kuhu encouraged her to come with her to her home and they will find a solution after reaching their home... mishti stopped  me and spoke to me saying that she shouldnt do this and everyone will be worried for her but i asked mishti that she will marry a guy whom selected by family without even knowing and talking to him for that she said NO but she explained me the importance of family... how it will very hard to find a loving and caring family and asked me to talk to my parents and find a solution to my problem and i said your family is cool but not mine to that she said family ke khona kya hota ye mujse behtar koyi nahi samaj sakta so dont do this to your family and return to them and i accepted to her words and then only fui announced about me and i came back to you... agar mishti nahi hoti tho muje nahi pata mere saath kya hota...??and mishti ke wajah se hi mein ne rishtey ke liye ha bola because i have full faith on my family and with this everyone are shocked and ketu's parents are guilty that they never understood her and after that abir said how mishti was crying in green room and how he encouraged her live and till then we didnt see face of each other... i have seen mishti on bus top and attracted towards her but i realised it was love very lately...

abir looks at meenu but in her defence she says misht stopped ketu's wedding to that everyone angrily looks at meenu saying that she did the best thing everyone lost hope she didnt and for god sake she didnt loose hope warna shaadi ke baad agar pata chalega that he is a married then humara ketu ka kya hota...

meenu says she have could get the proof first so i can believe her without anything how can i believe her and stop the marriage to which abir in stern voice says mishti ko jhoot bolke shaadi rukwane ki jarurat nahi hain but she got the proof and made everyone of us wrong on that day...

abir asks meenu continue and she says she rejected kunal for that abir and nanu in unison says they never  this alliance as i love mishti... and if mishti didnt reject kunal then i would have asked kunal to reject her and said to kunal that i love her... i left home on their GD but came back after knowing that she likes me not kunal because she wrote in her diary that whatever she liked in kunal is not kunal but its me and kunal interfers and says i said her on GD that what all bhai did for us and she just asked me one thing on that day is she in courtship with me or bhai but i was rude with her but i make sense now in everything she said to me on that day... he apologises for everyone and especially his bhai that he didnt recognised he love her... abir says it took a very much effort to convience her  for our relationship and she asked me only thing that we wont hurt our families nor spoil any relation for us but today everyone are happy except US...

meenu tries to be sorry and say her biggest mistake bringing mehul back abir defends her by saying mehul has my number and he called me and there is no fault of mishti in this as mehul is around our lives from kunal and swetha's GD time... this is a bigger shock to everyone and he continues saying whenever any important function in rajvansh family mehul is in rakjot( i took creative liberty of mishti telling about her intentions of doubting mehul and found out mehul in rajkot in every occasion) and mishti just came into our lives from past few months but before that mehul is here and asks who is responsible for that... this time kunal is more guilty for doubting mishti in mehul's matter... abir continues by saying agar mishti nahi hoti tho mein jail mein hota for the scam he did on my name... but you never see her goodness maa... you always says that you will protect your sons before any threat even touch them but never did anything in mehul's matter... jitni baar mere jaan khatre mein tha be it sapan's men or car accidents or mehul's frauds mishti is the who saved me not only she saved me but nanko and kuhu too from sapan's men but you know what maa you can never change nor you will accept your doings... jiss pariwar ke liye aap mishti ko khatra maante hain na uss parivaar aaj ek saath mishti ki wajah se... agar vo nahi hoti tho aaj ye pariwar kab ka bigad chuka hota...

ruhi19 thumbnail

PRT-3

Meenu understood she cant do anything to make her innocent infront of them so she plays her trump card by sayings she transferred rajvansh propery on her name but he gives a loud sarcastic laugh and says you can never gain my trust and with this you proved you just want to break our house and our family... jiss property pe haq sab ka hain aapne kaise mishti ka naam kar diya so that everyone can blame her again... 

nanu said to meenu that aaj mere parvarish ne dhooka diya muje and says she till now not learned to judge persons and relations... abir says to everyone that she want to live seperately with mishti in their house but jas interfers and says mishti ke kadam padte hi abir ne ghar chodne ka faisla liya... to that abir asks her shut up and says aap mishti se naraz hain vo mein samjta hoon kyunki usne apke bete ko mandap pe chod diya but apke bete ne kya kiya aapko pata hain kya... jass defends her son by saying he cant do anything wrong but abir says he knows why i broke up with mishti and he knows that i still love the way i did and i asked him to break the alliance but mishti se shaadi karna uss ke liye mujse mishti jeetna hain... but mere liye mishti se shaadi karna aapne aap ko complete karni naki jeet ki trophy and till now i didnt say anything about the haldi incident but today im saying it... nishant haldi ke din alcohol nahi piya tha vo bas alcohol peene ka acting kar raha tha taaki mishti usko na chode and aap sab usko majboor karenge nishanth se shaadi karne ki and ye mahaan idea nishant ko mere maa diya.. everyone in maheshwari family are fully enraged and even kuhu is looking angrily at meenu... 

Abir says aaj itne sach bahar aagaya tho mein kuch aur sach bi batadunga and starts saying i saved mishti from the accident done by naman not kunal... i never wanted kunal and mishti's alliance but agreed as i tought they make a good pair because i couldnt identify my feelings regarding her... Mishti mere liye vo ladki hain jo mujhe dard aur takleef se bachati hain and har waqt aap ne jaan ki parva kiye bina wo mere liye aapna jaan deteti hain... fire accident se vo mere painting bachane gayi usko khud nahi pata tha vo painting uski hain... mein ne mishti se KC wala din shaadi ke liye propose kiya tha but usne maana kiya because for her mere pyaar se jyada BP and BM ka aashirwaad aur mere maa ka aashirvaad jaruri tha and humare GD wala din bhi usne aapne jaan mushkil mein dal diya tha... jinke paas pariwaar nahi hota na unke liye pariwaar bahut matter karta hain jaise mere lye mere baba the but mere ksimat mein dhoka diya... par aap sab log ye kabhi samjenge nahi... mishti humesha pariwaar ke liye kiya hain taaki uska ye pariwaar chod na pade na ye pariwaar use chod de... kuhu ke haldi wale din usne jo kuch bhi kiya usne kuku shaadi ke liye tha kyonki meri maa dhamki deti thi agar vo nahi karegi tho bhaarat nahi nikalegi so she did and maa apke saamne mishti ne humari family ke liye itna kiya and uski family ke liye apna baare mein soch nahi sirf kuhu shaadi hi usse important tha uske liye but aapko lagta hain mishti pariwaar thodti hain and broken family se hain... tho aap galt hain...mishti sirf kushiya laati hain and family ke liye kuch bhi kar deti hain.. par ye aap kabhi nahi samjenge there will be pindrop silence but kuanl suudenly says mishti and everyone looks at her...

kuhu is about to taunt mishti by saying aaj teri wajah se dono pariwaar ko ye din dekhna pad raha hain but abir interrupts and says stop it KUHU bahut hogaya kya mein nahi jaanta tum mishti se kitna jhelti hain and mein kabhi kuch nahi kyonki behen ko beech jhagda hota hain vo aap ne aap sort  kerlenge but  i got know what did on our wedding day and not only that how kept your entire divorce blame mishti par mein ne kuch nahi kaha kyonki tu guuse mein thi aur tume ne tho thappad bhi mara na meri mishti ko aaj se yaad rakhna nahi abhi se yaad rakhna meri mishti ki baare mein bura socha bhi na  ABIR RAJVANSH ka gussa dekogi and abi se tu mere liye sirf kuhu hain na ki meri bro... aur yehe pe jo bhi hain unn sabko bataraha hoon ab tak aap sab ABIR RAJVANSH ka pyaar dekha hain par jab mishti ki kuch hua tho ABIR RAJVANSH ka gussa dekogi... aur ye ABIR RAJVANSH ka vada hain and jab ABIR RAJVANSH vada karta hain tho vo nibata bhi hain...  

Mishti aaj subah mein ne tumse wedding gift maanga tha na... mishti nods in a yes and abir says he want to stay her in MISHBIR home with her and she can go to RAJVANSH SADAN when ever she wants and anyone can come to MISHBIR home but itna yaad rakna agar mishti se unchi awaaz mein (loud voice) baat karne ke bhi sochna bhi mat... agar aise hain tho aap ko aane ki zarurat nahi hain... Mishti says i want to stay in MISHBIR home but aise kiya tho BP and BM parvarish haar jayegi and sab ka taunt sahi hoga ki mein home breaker for that ABIR says its not like that and aisa sochna bhi mat... jab heera ki pechachan nahi hoti tho unki kadar koyi nahi karta and heere ki heere pechcan karne valo mein hota hain naki heere ko phenke walo mein nahi... even BP and BM says humari parvarish jeet gayi mishti beta abir jaise pati mile hain tumhe aur itne sab hone ke baad bhi tumne kabhi kisi ke liye nafrat nahi rakhi apne mann mein so we are with ABIR... even nanu says he will be live them in MISHBIR house but only if they dont have any objection... after everyone in Rajvansh family want to stay with MISHBIR expect Parul, meenu and KUKU... kunal says i want to come with you bhai but kuhu ke liye mein Rajvansh Sadan mein rahunga and parul says my wishes are with you ABIR but mein Benbaa ko nahi chod sakti... and ABIR to meenakshi that she broke her own house not MISHTI... Aaj sab MISHTI ke saath hain... so maa aap HOME BREAKER ho... MISHTI never ever think that you broke nor can break anyone house... see today how many members are standing with you... with Abir and Mishti move to MISHBIR house and starts a new life...

Comments and Critisism are always welcome...

Snehavinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing !! Hats off to you !! 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its very beautiful..thank you so much for this beautiful writeup🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Agrata23]

Its very beautiful..thank you so much for this beautiful writeup🤗

[/QUOTE

thanks dear...

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mail it to the CVs ASAP!!!!

Its bloody awesome!

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome ðŸ¤—

Mazaa Aa gaya padhke ðŸ¤—

Loved it totally ðŸ¤—

Abir finally got to show what his mishti is going through ðŸ¤—

Thanku so much for this 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edella

Mail it to the CVs ASAP!!!!

Its bloody awesome!

thanks for the huge compilment... it means alot...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Awesome ðŸ¤—

Mazaa Aa gaya padhke ðŸ¤—

Loved it totally ðŸ¤—

Abir finally got to show what his mishti is going through ðŸ¤—

Thanku so much for this 

its good to hear from u that u liked it... thank u so much dear...