Siddharth best & worst moment in d season is with Rashmi only

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

As this season ends many of us are not happy with the winner but chalo koi nhi

Siddharth behaviour was not great in journey & was horrible 2 its core but 4 me other members were no less than him or a saint , each one showed his or her reality in the season.

Acc 2 me Siddharth worst and good behaviour was with Rashmi only.

Sidra has personal issues which took a very ugly shape in d season at one point & somewhere Siddharth should have not said what he said 2 Rashmi but Siddharth also showed that he can raise above his anger & forget his enimity with Rashmi 4 sometime

When in family week Rashmi broke down by not getting family luv , so called frnd Asim & Aarti were mute spector of her misery but her enemy Siddharth only came forward 2 wipe her tears after family week only Sidra relationship did improve .

Well I know people hate Siddharth that r failing 2 see that he did showed good side also in d serial .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya_raam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Siddharth behaviour was not great in journey & was horrible 2 its core but 4 me other members were no less than him or a saint , each one showed his or her reality in the season.

Sidra has personal issues which took a very ugly shape in d season at one point & somewhere Siddharth should have not said what he said 2 Rashmi but Siddharth also showed that he can raise above his anger & forget his enimity with Rashmi 4 sometime

When in family week Rashmi broke down by not getting family luv , so called frnd Asim & Aarti were mute spector of her misery but her enemy Siddharth only came forward 2 wipe her tears after family week only Sidra relationship did improve .

Well I know people hate Siddharth that r failing 2 see that he did showed good side also in d serial .

Sidra 

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I hope Rashmi never ever maintain personal or professional relation with this bully Shukla. He is the worst contestant and winner IN BB history

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@bold - Asim was emotionally devastated himself at that time after seeing Sid's mom he was in tears himself, Rashmi ko kya samjhatašŸ˜†

Plus there were 4 ppl there already, and Arti had gone too, even shef zariwala was there.

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am glad Rashmi said she will be cordial to Shukla and move on. But I am happy she said ki during her difficult times when ppl (of course she meant shukla mahira paras during the fights) used to term her crying as sympathy, Asim was the only one who had come upto her and supported her. She knows who her true friend is.

So I wish Rashmi all the luck, and I hope she never has to face the bullying again from Shukla.

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly this...people are behaving as if their favorites did no wrong...as if they were not violent or aggressive...or they did not abuse parents...or as if they did not bully or poke.....koi thoda kam tha toh koi thoda jyada.....inke kehne ka matlab hai....humne chote chor ko support kiya....aur tumne bade chor ko...issliye  can judge you......chor toh chor hai...if ur moral standards are so high....then don't support anyone..

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If I minus all his aggressive pushing then he was fine. He was funny and flirted with the girls. He had a charm which attracted all contestants. His enemies too kept going back to him. He was loyal to his group and smart enough to win most tasks.

With all guests, he behaved all charming and friendly and he won many tasks like that. Christmas and new year tasks he performed best. 

The only thing he couldn't control was Asim's badtameezi n instigation like bhokk bhokk etc. That's when he used to lose all his cool. And almost all contestants pushed someone. Even Rashmi pushed twice. And after tea incident Rashmi also said many bad stuff about him, so it was give and take.

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shipping SidRa is sick. Such a toxic relationship where a man is literally about to expose you by saying ā€œYou came to Goa after meā€. Ewww, letā€™s just allow that. Rashmi deserves a good man, not a psycho. šŸ¤¢

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 4 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heā€™d be the last person Iā€™d ever wish on Rashmi. To have had a relationship/fling with her, and then to s**t shame her the way he did for it on TV - for me, thatā€™s the absolute worst representation of a man. Not to mention how much he demeaned her under the guise of ā€œjokes and entertainmentā€. Sheā€™s got shitty taste in men - I hope she chooses better in the future.