Asim Riaz ~ My Winner

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is my farewell post for my most favorite ever contestant in history of BB.

Asim Riaz.

Asim is hero. Though he did not win this show but for me he is the real winner. From an unknown face to a most popular contestant of BB13. Asim's journey in BB13 was the best one. He was the real fighter, task master, he took stand for his friends, he was supportive even for his enemies, he was caring and loving for his lady love, he was honest in all tasks, he was real and loyal in this game, he always respected his elders and seniors. 

He was only contestant in this season who made many friends and whether its SS, Sj, HK, RD and VAS, he always stood for them until they were his friends. He was also cordial and supportive for Sana,Mahira, Arhan and Madhurima.  In short He was the best contestant of BB. 

He did not win the trophy but he has achieved much more than this. He is a international star now. He has won million of hearts.  

Teri jeet se zyada charche.... 

Humari haar ke hain.....

Asim tu na jeet kar bhi jeet gia 

Success, happiness, fame, luck is waiting for him. In shaa Allah he will have a very bright and successful future. 

Gonna miss watching him on TV and will miss this place as well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I cannot wait for his next project! I hope he announces something great really soon ❤️

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janedonayaar

I cannot wait for his next project! I hope he announces something great really soon ❤️

Yup 😊

jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

This is my farewell post for my most favorite ever contestant in history of BB.

Asim Riaz.

Asim is hero. Though he did not win this show but for me he is the real winner. From an unknown face to a most popular contestant of BB13. Asim's journey in BB13 was the best one. He was the real fighter, task master, he took stand for his friends, he was supportive even for his enemies, he was caring and loving for his lady love, he was honest in all tasks, he was real and loyal in this game, he always respected his elders and seniors. 

He was only contestant in this season who made many friends and whether its SS, Sj, HK, RD and VAS, he always stood for them until they were his friends. He was also cordial and supportive for Sana,Mahira, Arhan and Madhurima.  In short He was the best contestant of BB. 

He did not win the trophy but he has achieved much more than this. He is a international star now. He has won million of hearts.  

Teri jeet se zyada charche.... 

Humari haar ke hain.....

Asim tu na jeet kar bhi jeet gia 

Success, happiness, fame, luck is waiting for him. In shaa Allah he will have a very bright and successful future. 

Gonna miss watching him on TV and will miss this place as well. 

Completely agree. 

Yes he is a true winner as he is a man of character and it was demonstrated in every task he did and also the way he behaved with all those around him and also with the guests and the host. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Agreed!!!! Asim ❤️

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely post ! 

For me as well! He is winner ! 

I will always support Asim and hope that he has a long successful and a satisfying career and a very happy life 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

nia345 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Asim is the one who deserved to win. Its the trophy which ultimately lost its winner. But Asim has a better future now.

Lovely post👏

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He is the indeed the winner ❤️