Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nazar is going for second season. It is not getting off air. Divya dristi , Sanjivani 2, KHKT are going off air in next month. I heard that YRKKH is going for next generation in show. Jinn will also be ending in coming months. 

I think Star plus is in revamp mode. This month only, they started 2 new serials. I don't think TRP is the only reason for our show ending. Because KHKT is getting decent TRP in India, topped in UK continuously for last 2 weeks. KHKT is in always in Top 5 in UK ratings from the starting mostly. KHKT has huge fandom in Social media. So, I don't think TRP is the only reason for KHKT going off air. May be Star plus in a revamp mode.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nazar and divya dhrishti will have season 2 , nazar2 promo is already on air . Rishtas wont end ,sanjivani never took off , kulfi tanked , jinn must end and I will celebrate  the day kzk2 will end..sp really doesnt have any good shows except 9 to 10.30

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nazar and divya dhrishti will have season 2 , nazar2 promo is already on air . Rishtas wont end ,sanjivani never took off , kulfi tanked , jinn must end and I will celebrate  the day kzk2 will end..sp really doesnt have any good shows except 9 to 10.30

If they off air KHKT at this point. Why cant they bring it back after few months with second season. I am just not getting this. The show is almost new it didnt even completed 200 episodes. KZK and Rishtas are running since eternity still they are not plugging it off. Why so rough behaviour with KHKT. This is very horrible to believe !

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Nazar is going for second season. It is not getting off air. Divya dristi , Sanjivani 2, KHKT are going off air in next month. I heard that YRKKH is going for next generation in show. Jinn will also be ending in coming months. 

I think Star plus is in revamp mode. This month only, they started 2 new serials. I don't think TRP is the only reason for our show ending. Because KHKT is getting decent TRP in India, topped in UK continuously for last 2 weeks. KHKT is in always in Top 5 in UK ratings from the starting mostly. KHKT has huge fandom in Social media. So, I don't think TRP is the only reason for KHKT going off air. May be Star plus in a revamp mode.

I think the same. Most probably every show is suppose to end very soon as they had taken a different initiative to focus on limited series which is very good but suddenly shutting down a good trp show. They did this probably with saathiya when the show was a trp topper but they still scrapped it and since that day not a single show survived at 7 pm. If they are ending every show then its very good and they should do that. But KHKT deserves a second season atleast. 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sanjivani was good but after the leap it has turned crappy. KHKT is not able to and cannot survive with stupid tracks like the ongoing and with Beyhadh on the other end at 9pm so it's better it ends.

Other shows I dont watch so cannot speak. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i dont mind if they revamp the channel with fresh shows

but khkt is their best show

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Neonholic

If they off air KHKT at this point. Why cant they bring it back after few months with second season. I am just not getting this. The show is almost new it didnt even completed 200 episodes. KZK and Rishtas are running since eternity still they are not plugging it off. Why so rough behaviour with KHKT. This is very horrible to believe !

It is..may be they do plan a season 2...but currently , if there is any show which is quality wise the worst , it's kzk 2 and it has the same trps as khkt so ideally khkt is far far better than any other show in the same category . N should be retained ,with the producer given complete creative freedom to run it the way he wants to...

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Sanjivani was good but after the leap it has turned crappy. KHKT is not able to and cannot survive with stupid tracks like the ongoing and with Beyhadh on the other end at 9pm so it's better it ends.

Other shows I dont watch so cannot speak. 

Sony should get awarded as the best channel for fresh content. They never interfere in their shows. Beyhadh 2 has so low trp but still its running like a champ with no meddling. Hats off and blessings for sony.

Cursing StarPlus for destroying KHKT

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Sony should get awarded as the best channel for fresh content. They never interfere in their shows. Beyhadh 2 has so low trp but still its running like a champ with no meddling. Hats off and blessings for sony.

Cursing StarPlus for destroying KHKT

The kind of reach a show and its leads get when it runs on StarPlus is so much more than when it runs on Sony. The actual TV audience watch StarPlus more and that makes the actors of StarPlus shows have a greater recognition among public than Sony shows.

Let’s just be happy that the show ran for however long it did.