Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Come on!!! Huge Favour!!!😆

My connection with Sid is only till BB.I am not gonna help anyone after that😆.

I had explain you since you asked for it and I stand by my words.

Aww didn’t realise that this fandom is only temporary limited just to this show, good to know you are ditching him soon ,  🥳Hope every one supporting him follows suit.  

Ps: I see no hope for SIddharth Shukla to become a better human in his lifetime now

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Aww didn’t realise that this fandom is only temporary limited just to this show, good to know you are ditching him soon ,  🥳Hope every one supporting him follows suit.  

Ps: I see no hope for SIddharth Shukla to become a better human in his lifetime now

I have high Hope about him..👍🏼

ok lets part now!!

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Here we go.....

Shukla is the most civilized person in the world.  His way of sitting wid his legs all high up , his way of talking , his way of pulling up his shorts till they match the ungarment widin......all so charming.

jhooth bolna achi baat nahi hai 😆

Edited by Mapogo - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have high Hope about him..👍🏼

ok lets part now!!

I doubt you do, just by the way you declared , you are abandoning him after the show, not giving him an opportunity to become a better human, this is big an injustice already done by Bigg Boss in these 4 months already . I see No hope for Shukla ...dont know why I feel i am a his true fan, showing him a mirror , to look at his faults and correct them and looking forward to him becoming better. 

Chalo Alvida on this note. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hard pressed to find one, will have to think hard and then come back 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Where do I even begin, with the bad qualities? 😳😂😂

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I love the way he flexes his thigh muscles in those chote chote, tight blue-green shorts. ☺️That's not an easy thing to do you know, flex thigh muscles in a sexy way, like the way he does and makes it look so effortless. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

By the way  how do you expect me to help Sid?Should i go and personally meet him?

We have  legal courts in India,if you find anything wrong feel free to approach court they are best to take decision..Fans are not here to rectify idol..

I have better things to concentrate in my lifesmiley36

Hey, leave it to me. I will help Shukla in every way possible. ☺️Just let him come out the house. Mere paas time hi time hain for my Shukla babay. ☺️

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Hey, leave it to me. I will help Shukla in every way possible. ☺️Just let him come out the house. Mere paas time hi time hain for my Shukla babay. ☺️

🤣

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

chauvinist, egoistic, arrogant, rude, treats women like trash and so on  

He cant stand strong woman as shefali zariwala he accepted her when she was left with no choice n started licking his feet. Treating man n woman equally is lie. Woman are assets for sidharth, only pleasure source. This  extension exposed his crass mentality. I prefer a dumb emotional partner than mcp arrogant opportunistic  n not being loyal