Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Being Sid Fan, I am happy for the question raised..

Anyway these questions he is bound to face once he is out of house.. Happy that he can understand where he went wrong..

U r my fave sid fan 👍

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

wahoooo

sahi pakad liya

yeah he had no ear piece

i guess hina also did not wear or she did not follow bb's instruction

Yes clearly bb wanted hina to save arti over rashmi in elite club task. But she declared tie.

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dr_strange_100

I have seen you on Rashmi posts and Silsila forum too I think!

Yeh Silsila is my favourite serial.. I got very much attached with Aditi in the serial❤️

Rashmi Post? I am not sure which one...

I like her as an actress..commendable acting skill she got..esp Uttaran serial...even DSDK i loved her.

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine333

U r my fave sid fan 👍

Thanks dear❤️..

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He need to host the show next year, end of Salman.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

Rajat did his homework before coming to the show. He raised valid points against ALL without sparing anyone.

+1

That's true

The one line he told shukla yesterday summarised shukla behaviour.

Rajat to shukla - "Donot justify, your actions has no justification"... This says alot

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rajat Sharma grilling Shukla was literally the best thing that has happened in weeks! All the questions that the 'sane' minority of audience wanted to raise were all there. It was so damn satisfying lmao

And the video clips being shown to them was the cherry on top 😆

Again, love to point out the difference between someone like Shukla and someone like Asim yet again. Their initial reactions to the clips said it all. While Asim couldn't see any more, and gracefully accepted his flawed behaviour, Shukla was all ready to defend his (and thank god we were spared the cringe fest)

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

Rajat Sharma grilling Shukla was literally the best thing that has happened in weeks! All the questions that the 'sane' minority of audience wanted to raise were all there. It was so damn satisfying lmao

And the video clips being shown to them was the cherry on top 😆

Again, love to point out the difference between someone like Shukla and someone like Asim yet again. Their initial reactions to the clips said it all. While Asim couldn't see any more, and gracefully accepted his flawed behaviour, Shukla was all ready to defend his (and thank god we were spared the cringe fest)

Exactly my point. Being an Asim fan... I am not saying Asim is 100% perfect, none of us are. But at this young age Asim can own up to his mistakes & say sorry. Shukla on the other hand is so immature that he doesnt even understand the villain image that he created on the show. Shukla has no shame or remorse.

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He was fair equally grilled everyone unlike the bias show and salman

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Yeh Silsila is my favourite serial.. I got very much attached with Aditi in the serial❤️

Rashmi Post? I am not sure which one...

I like her as an actress..commendable acting skill she got..esp Uttaran serial...even DSDK i loved her.

Yaa it was amazing and Aditi was phenomenal!

And actually you are one of those few Sid fans who adore Rashmi too! Bcoz i am Sidra fan (not from dsdt but from Uttaran and balika vadhu)