Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: subhs

Aur do chaar add kardo😂

She was called

Kamjor

Chugalikhor

and confused

Woh bhi by BB script writers. She handled them with grace. Waqeel ko kuch samajh me nai aaya toh kuch bhi boldia

He was trying to be funny. It fell flat. Last line was not needed. Questions were ok though and rashmi tackled well. Grill toh sabko kiya.

Thukla thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I won't say that she lied.....but she did manipulate the situation to her advantage....first she claimed that she knew of Arhaan's marriage...remember the rona dhona.....and then again she says ki shaadi ka bhi pata nahi tha.....toh she sees the situation and she twists her statements according to that...toh kya maaloom kya cheez ko twist kar degi for her advantage...

So I saw the episode yesterday and she was shown the footage when this was first brought by SK. As soon as SK asked Arhaan who else is in his family, Arhaan turned to Rashmi and said ki iss baare mein Jaipur mein baat hui thi and Rashmi asked about Shaadi. She only denied not knowing the KID thing.

But later Devoleena said she didn't even know the Shaadi thing but Rashmi knew it because without any prompts from anyone she mentioned it and was ok with it. She only said she didn't know about the kid and then 2 days later she said ILU to him.

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thukla

So I saw the episode yesterday and she was shown the footage when this was first brought by SK. As soon as SK asked Arhaan who else is in his family, Arhaan turned to Rashmi and said ki iss baare mein Jaipur mein baat hui thi and Rashmi asked about Shaadi. She only denied not knowing the KID thing.

But later Devoleena said she didn't even know the Shaadi thing but Rashmi knew it because without any prompts from anyone she mentioned it and was ok with it. She only said she didn't know about the kid and then 2 days later she said ILU to him.

I made a separate post saying Rashmi and Arhaan one last time where I have put all these points.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I would love to know what these lies are. I watched the episode and what I saw was Rashmi answering him confidently ..defending herself without getting defensive. For someone who fumbles a lot she did pretty well.

Rajat Sharma telling her not to cook up stories doesnt mean shit. If he thinks she tells lies he should have confronted her about the particular lie in question..in his signature style. Instead of making a vague comment at the end. What stories did she cook up exactly? I d love to know.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The thing is Rashmi khud bhi nai janti ki usse Arhaan ki pehli shaddi ka pata hai ki nai😆

48 hours mai fraud ko propose kar diya and her reason was she did it because of housemates 😆

Jab arhaan out hua tab veerzaara ki zaara ban kar arhaan ke liye roye ja rahi thi , bilkul bhul gayi ki yeh admi fraud hai.

Sab game hai otherwise koi bhi ladki itna bevkoof nai hota jo cheater partner ko 48 hours mai i love you bole🤢

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Proved N-th Time 🤣 N>100 😆