Rajat Sharma > Salman

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

As a host anyday anytime. He took indirect sly digs at Salman in a very subtle way in few moments. I remember how fair he was when he came in BB7 & BB8. He had exposed Tanisha and Armaan & Gulati in their respective seasons the most favored ones.

Like today he pointed it out Salman has shown open bias towards few particular contestant.

He scolds some HMs more & some less.

There has been major rule breaking this season. He definitely was referring to Siddharth getting scot-free despite his physical violence time & again.

Over-all he did a good job. I'm looking forward to Rajat Ki Adaalaat tomorrow. I've always been an admirer of this guy & his show. Finally they're getting him back for the first time since S8. I so wish they brought him back in S11 cause that was so huge & controversial. I missed his presence. That season deserved his talk-show Rajat Ki Adaalaat.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1180487 thumbnail

BB11 didn’t need Rajat there was already a press conference in that season

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaggerDude

BB11 didn’t need Rajat there was already a press conference in that season

es season me bhi to tha, par oh rigged tha.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

kal palti na marlena🤣

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sallu ne kya bakwas Ana diya when asked that u bash only certain contestants n not all equally to which his answer was coz some say sorry before I say anything. Liar liar sallu ki chaddi on fire

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he was biased towards shilpa shinde ( or it was gauhar or someone else ) .... along with channel and salman , he also did jagraata for her

also he is maha boring

Edited by Groot - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today's session of Rajat Sharma ki adalat - appeared to be a whitewashing session for Salman Khan, for his errors whilst conducting the show, be it encouraging violence or his biasedness..good move BB

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I remember making a post about calling Rajat SHarma to take Shukla's class early on in the season 🤪

Rajat ne Armaan Kohli ki band bajaa di thi, wish Shukla got the same treatment. Was it reserved for Salman only? (haven't seen the episodes yet)