Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Disgusting woman.

The thing which she came to clarify with Sid she never actually clarified.

Everytime saying main to Shukla ka sab kuch batake jaungi. But aj Tak batai kuch nahi. Just ek hype create kia and usi hype se Chala rahi hai apna.

She has zero game plan zero iq.

Rajat just make this woman shut her mouth forever.

Sach bolegi bhi kaise that she had an affair with Sid. Bolegi to uske bhi to Pol khulenge.

Sirf costars is hadh Tak nahi jhagad sakte

Rashami could have easily won this season if she had not shown so much negativity. Her role when Arhaan was around was disgusting. Disloyal . Barely see her smile. Always sulking. Bitching. Lazy. Not a true friend. Changes sides for her convenience. Big time Liar.

Edited by ninastx - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deddo

she was 2 timing Sid n Arhaan

No she wasnt shes been with Arhaan since 1.5 years and Sid and her havent been in touch since lol nice speculation though 🤣

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She exposed that Siddharth Shukla is an abuser a bully, an addict , not manly enough ... totally tore apart his character by revealing Shuklas truths, what more is left to say

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaylorBee

You do realize its 2020 right? Equality is a thing now in case anyone was living under a rock!

Love your expression, living under a rock 🤣

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I say it's loss for Sid .Rashmi ka kuch nahi jata.

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

The thing which she came to clarify with Sid she never actually clarified.

Everytime saying main to Shukla ka sab kuch batake jaungi. But aj Tak batai kuch nahi. Just ek hype create kia and usi hype se Chala rahi hai apna.

She has zero game plan zero iq.

Rajat just make this woman shut her mouth forever.

Sach bolegi bhi kaise that she had an affair with Sid. Bolegi to uske bhi to Pol khulenge.

Sirf costars is hadh Tak nahi jhagad sakte

Very well put. 👍🏼

Rubyreadyhui thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rashmi needs a blow from Rajat Sharma”- heading ka meaning kyaa hai? Really don’t understand!

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

theheading is very demeaning well coming from a shukla fan its obvious violent people think alike...

i apologize if its demeaning to you but you didnt waste one second to write absurdities on a woman you dont know

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know if Rashmi exposed or not exposed Shukla. But to whatever extent she spoke I got to witness it by Shukla's own behavior. If there is more to expose she wouldn't d it given how vile the channel is targeting, bullying and hell-bent on showing them in bad light .. I don't think she will expose any further in this show.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rashmi in promo said Sid is controlling freak and she feels suffocated... If Rashmi starts giving away what happened it is Sid who will get the blow not rashmi.

Sid cannot handle independent woman, he need girls who are doormats who take shit from him but still ran after him praising him and requesting him to give gaaliya 🤢