Drama Drama and more senseless Drama!!!

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing performance by leads individually👏

Heart wrenching performance without a soul felt like a pot full of milk becomes garbage with a drop of a poison in it..

First time I felt ronakshi together didn't make magic on screen. Too many inconsistency in their progression finally caught up with their scene too. 

It was drama for drama sake where all the bonds were treated callusesly to make FL, a top contender for the post of woman (who was wronged by everyone) to become bitter inside and strong outside

They have room full of family with eldest is sitting and the one who played a role in their marriage fixing didn't once questioned both what's wrong and why this? She just sat and went to bed like she just finished watching the KPK episode.. Makers you guys are unbelievable man.. Show caps to you👏

Why was Sona was walking out without her footwear in the middle of the night ?? Ajit had to call Suman to ask about Sona and say my brother ousted this daughter?? What is that even?? To show mother of the century slap Rohit...I really really hate the slaps this show is showing. Next they will show some one slapping Badma.. Why don't guys give a rest.. Any sane person would have gone with Sona?? Why the hell Ajit didn't go with Sona in the first place? To make FL the most wronged one??

Though KVG performance was too painful watch in the break down scene but as Rohit he lost the connect with Me. Not going to say the obvious fact that Rohit is wrong but the story was below par where even his brilliant acting couldn't bridge that.. He looked lost to me .

Sona!! How s lady who was brutally ousted by her whole evil inlaw family, walks into the street middle of the night and runs into who but her stalker.. Please give this lady a break.. Can somebody like Sumit couldn't have come to her rescue..

What did they achieve by adding that stalker bit?? Only took away the little bit of heart that Dipika alone with her performance gave👏after this scene,  everything felt like watching a low mentality drama.. No connection what so ever. 

Today there was no need for Mahesh, no need for Rohit dialouges to Sona, no need for Ajit slap by Nishi and most of all no need for all these life less drama..

Individually Karpika shined but their scene during drama they both lacked intensity and they're expressions didn't match EO.. Maybe due to BD???

PS. The great instigator Veena why was she even crying?? That was super confusing?? Tanya expression looked like she was also pissed with the makers for this joke of a drama🤡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Badimumma's reaction was hilarious. She reacted like episode ended now its time to sleep. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That how the makers are keeping the comedy element alive in this show nowadays😃🤪

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Badimumma's reaction was hilarious. She reacted like episode ended now its time to sleep. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely😆😆 She calmly watched the whole madness and then quietly went off to bed !

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Makers cud have atleast given her a dialogue or two ....cud have made some sense