Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mr.Grey.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sana's brother clarified in his story shehnaaz is not taking part in such a show

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..Mr.Grey..

Sana's brother clarified in his story shehnaaz is not taking part in such a show

is sallu fooling

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is high chance that he won't be aware of it till now.

Another thing is makers won't let anyone reveal about it till they want to. It spoils the suspense. And it can be a contract too....to not reveal anything till tym comes.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

So many portals reported this news days back and all fans refuted the claims dt it was authentic.

Now dt part of the news has been proved to be true ......high chances that the other part is also true. Every single one of those portals said it was Sana's swayambar.

Bee93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think it will be a legit "swayamvar"... maybe a spoof of some sort. Maybe something like a comedy show but all around someone's shaadi.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god if the Sana ka swyambar thing is actually true i will die laughing.😆

Edited by Sabhayata - 4 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

how will her brother be aware about the discussions between Sana and the channel in the BB house?
WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee93

I don't think it will be a legit "swayamvar"... maybe a spoof of some sort. Maybe something like a comedy show but all around someone's shaadi.

All past seasons were actual marriage things. But yeah the marriage is not forced . You choose the guy but whether you decide to marry off or just get into a relationship for the time being......dts upto the participant.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

That there is a swayambar show waiting to replace BB. And also that the contestant is from BB only.

Bas now it remains to be seen if it's Sehnaaz or not. My gut says its her..... because she has got dt talent to make dt show interesting which other girls won't be able to do.

Now I just hv one question remaining.....Will Shukla participate as well. As much as I hv known Shukla by now it's not his cup of tea to take part in such a show.

Baki toh 1 week ke baad pta chal hi Jana hai.

If he comes as contestant show will be over in a single day😆

So what role will he play..host, dost, godfather? Kanyadaan bhi karega

Or bride's possessive ex bf who cannot tolerate her giving attention to anybody else

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sana's brother her clarified that its not sana.....he said koi aur contestant ho sakta hain agar contestant hain toh.