Who is the worst? U decide?

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

We all live in a world of crime and deceit.

And we are taught somehow to grade or rank a crime or lie.

So Nishi bua would be the one we curse.

But lo never.

Again.. which family doesn’t have issues? does that give you the liberty to blackmail someone to get rid of that person? Why would anyone then marry? Coz the woman no matter what, will never be able to win anyone’s heart who tries to be like one of the family well wisher. It will never be taken in the same stride. 
so now tell me, who is the worst? Nisha bua? 

Every single person is a murderer there.. having hidden agenda and motive...

Veena- she cant deal with her husband and sons infedility.. so why not accuse the other peaceful marriage too,. As they were publicly humiliated .. so be them in court... (doesn’t this show how many crores this mother loves Rohit... ? Hahaha forget Sona)

Rohan- dono behnen spoilt our lives - Sona being the only one who constantly said he is equally sinful .. and Rohit started to say so... so comon let’s spoil their life.. anyways am not loving my life

Akash&Deepa -Sona knows their truth of how much they care for themselves alone and are being in the family only for money. Given any point in time- they change sides- absolutely care for none- so if she goes out of his life.. they have no fear of being mistook by the elders of the family...

Tanya- fearful of what Pari is upto.. so teach her sis a lesson, such that Pari has no way to enter this house ... her gateway is closed ...and she can save her wedding.

Yk - Sona even accuses him.. and his dear wife...

Same reason for pooja! fine, you are right... but you forgot what u said- something is def not right , so if not your wife.. or mother- then who? u guys forgot it’s your same wife n mother who hid majorly and didn’t care about emotions.. plotted on Sona.. and what a return gift guys - infidelity !! For saving your daughters dignity at the cost of her own successful career...

Nani - what time say about u... ur a nice woman.. unfortunately alive to see the misery of your own kids.. but does that give you the liberty to spoil others lives? this way? Infidelity? 

Ajith- yes you finally opened up to your bro.. but what about to your own family? Infidelity and divorce? Perfect Ajit...

Nishi bua- she is professional even with a criminal- wants her out of the mansion - why?

Rohit knows the reason... is he going to spare her if naren dies? If naren is alive will he spare her...? Am not sure of future tracks.. but let’s park it there...

so who is the worst among all?? just Nishi ?? Everyone is... everyone is influenced of being powerful rich and having authority to make others follow them even if they don’t have any reasons to say..

veena or Nishi - to me they are the same!

Even Deepa Akash Rohan Tanya !!

Yk and Pooja n nani - Pity u guys when u face the truth! such waste !! 
and Ajit.... you are the one who made sense to Rohit long back to go n win your bhabhi 

U think u want her back or lose her! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome.post. 👏 Every single member of the family is at fault . But imo I will give that award to rohit . He is the one who inspite of knowing the complete truth, went after sona for divorce and couldn't protect them and their marriage from external forces. Yes sona is also partially responsible  but not fully , because family members ganging up against their bahu is so obvious . They will believe their own blood , their people not their dil. So if sona decided to take charge alone , she is also responsible for her irresponsible actions which gave an advantage to ppl like veena and nishi. Next time sona, just SEE them rot , as long as it doesnt affect you, enjoy your honeymoon with ur husband  . 

Originally posted by: _charu_

Awesome.post. 👏 Every single member of the family is at fault . But imo I will give that award to rohit . He is the one who inspite of knowing the complete truth, went after sona for divorce and couldn't protect them and their marriage from external forces. Yes sona is also partially responsible  but not fully , because family members ganging up against their bahu is so obvious . They will believe their own blood , their people not their dil. So if sona decided to take charge alone , she is also responsible for her irresponsible actions which gave an advantage to ppl like veena and nishi. Next time sona, just SEE them rot , as long as it doesnt affect you, enjoy your honeymoon with ur husband  . 

Agree 👍🏼

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great Post. But reading it made me realize one think. This show is indeed unique in one aspect..not showing anything logical and real.

Since the characters are writers creation so they are the worst . The changes we saw in all characters post Marraige track doesn't make any sense. 

The worst aspects from KHKT are

Writers, editors, off late the Direction. 

Even at her worst Nishi was not a woman who could plot, plan to turn a murderer for a property that she is been anyways enjoying through her most of adult life. That too for more than 20 years without no family members catching her!!!

To say she doesn't love her daughter, husband, Mother, brother,  nephews.. Come on that's not a character that's a convenience..

That's what KhKT had become now a days in search of what?? Don't know really. Villans like Nishis sort cannot be established in one weeks worth of episode. They should have built her story from day one..

For me the worst character from the show is Sumith.. This character turning friend to Sona is the ultimate stupidity in the show. Sumith a strong -ve character played nicely by a capable actor. 

Next for me Suman who cared only about money. From the start they established her close to-ve than Nishi. Her redemption of sort for a while also a complete waste.

Naren is another characters that turned to nonsense and put in coma esp when they built the conflicts for Sona in her in-laws place he was the sole reason. Buy apart from him everyone turned villianous in the family..

Only saviours this show has... screenwriters who are keeping the pace fast. Also the leads are giving their best to this shitty story. 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome post. Honest post.

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

The worst thing is KHKT belongs to a shitty channel like Star Plus!!! 😭

It deserved a channel like SONY ❤❤🤧🤧 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mthiru

Great Post. But reading it made me realize one think. This show is indeed unique in one aspect..not showing anything logical and real.

Since the characters are writers creation so they are the worst . The changes we saw in all characters post Marraige track doesn't make any sense. 

The worst aspects from KHKT are

Writers, editors, off late the Direction. 

Even at her worst Nishi was not a woman who could plot, plan to turn a murderer for a property that she is been anyways enjoying through her most of adult life. That too for more than 20 years without no family members catching her!!!

To say she doesn't love her daughter, husband, Mother, brother,  nephews.. Come on that's not a character that's a convenience..

That's what KhKT had become now a days in search of what?? Don't know really. Villans like Nishis sort cannot be established in one weeks worth of episode. They should have built her story from day one..

For me the worst character from the show is Sumith.. This character turning friend to Sona is the ultimate stupidity in the show. Sumith a strong -ve character played nicely by a capable actor. 

Next for me Suman who cared only about money. From the start they established her close to-ve than Nishi. Her redemption of sort for a while also a complete waste.

Naren is another characters that turned to nonsense and put in coma esp when they built the conflicts for Sona in her in-laws place he was the sole reason. Buy apart from him everyone turned villianous in the family..

Only saviours this show has... screenwriters who are keeping the pace fast. Also the leads are giving their best to this shitty story. 

I agree with the turnarounds but sumit and suman r the ones who always give sona the sanest advise (suman lost it after pari fiasco) but they have been true well wishers of sona ..their flipping from bad to good was better than sippys flipping to the negative side...veena , deepa, aakash, yk, tanya were unique and nice characters once upon a time 😒 I always liked nishi for being upfront ..just like suman..all this property ke liye plotting etc was the worst twist they had 🤢 and veena ..gawd ! They made sure mils r never respected ..that image will never change..

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agreed with everything u wrote!!!!👍🏼

Nostalgia3997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agreed, not just Nishi, but the way everyone in this family gets together like a mob to eviscerate Sonakshi, they're all just as bad. I have to say, I've always kind of thought this but post the Ronakshi wedding, it's even clearer, the Sippys are the WORST people. 

Naren, a cheater and pompous, rigid, hypocritical man who feels he can dictate morality to his family while hiding his sordid misdeeds from his wife. Also horrendous that he wanted to give away the family fortune to Veena and Pooja to make up for his infidelity but no one thought to compensate Tanya for what his son did to her? Also who buys people's forgiveness like that. Then again they're so shameless they didn't say no either. So I guess their forgiveness is up for sale. 

Veena, just as much of a hypocrite as her husband and the worst mother, who thinks her son Rohan is blameless despite wrecking many lives and who will throw other women under the bus as she sees fit and worse, basically forced her son Rohit to get married then gets jealous because he loves his wife and her own husband was a lousy cheater. Why get Rohit married only if you want him to run after you his whole life. Keep him single and at home with you only then. Truly, I've begun to hate her character more with every passing episode, but I also knew since after the wedding when they all abandoned Sonakshi at the entrance of their house and ran after the other worst person on this show Rohan. Also she blamed Sonakshi for her son getting shot at the wedding but it was HER family that hired Sonakshi's stalker and kept him in such close proximity to her. Weird, no one ever thought to question that on the show. Also she was so ready to hide the pre nup truth from Rohit for so long after she demanded Sonakshi sign it, then threw Sonakshi under the bus when convenient for her. Truly, can't stress enough how she is the worst. 

Rohan, I absolutely hated Naren from the start and Rohan is not too far behind. This guy constantly cheats on his wife and then begins to pursue Sonakshi's sister and even after his brother gets together with her, doesn't bother to stop cheating. Not even when his wife gets pregnant. I'm actually probably in the minority here but I really don't blame Pari for her relationship with Rohan. If you're the person in a relationship and you cheat on them, then you are to blame, not the person you're cheating with, especially if they're single. Pari didn't cheat on anyone, she didn't go back on a commitment. Was it wrong that she continued after her sister got together with his brother, yeah that was messed up. And has she done other horrible things on the show, absolutely, but I won't blame her for this relationship. It's all on Rohan for running after her, betraying everyone in his life, then blaming her for his life being ruined in today's episode when in fact it's he who did that to more than one person. But I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, he is Naren's son after all. 

Ajit, so spineless. It took him so long to say something after scamming Sonakshi out of 1 crore and waiting for her marriage to implode before saying anything. But he's def not the worst on this show atleast. 

Akash and Deepa, spineless like Ajit and so insecure. They're ready to go along with whatever morally ambiguous or straight up evil thing as long as everyone else is doing it.

Tanya, like I get that she got cheated on so much and she clearly loves his family, but the fact that she keeps blaming Pari for her marriage ending is really quite pathetic. Her good for nothing husband has insulted her, degraded her and humiliated her so much but she still clings on to him. She should divorce him for infidelity but I guess she likes being a part of the Sippy clan of hypocrites even though until now none of them have really condemned Rohan for his actions towards Tanya. 

Pooja, so ungrateful. Like i get that no one will really take someone saying something against their parents, but she was ready to call herself an orphan and disowned them once she found out she was adopted. She dropped them like a hot potato until SONAKSHI slapped sense into her. Sonakshi, who didn't even know her well once ruined her own name and risked her reputation to save Pooja. Then went above and beyond for Pooja during this adoption debacle. For her to be so ungrateful with everything Sonakshi's done so as not to even hear her out and consider rationally that she can't just do a 180 as a person and become some evil person with an agenda overnight while being like an angel to her just a couple days back then yes I guess blood and upbringing do make the person. She's a fledgling Sipply waiting to fulfill her legacy as a hypocrite like they all are. 

I could go on because really I think the grandmother and her husband are to blame as well. They gave all the access and responsibility of the family wealth to Naren, conveniently forgetting they have other children who deserve an equal share. On top of that if one son is a cheater, one daughter is basically a murderer and the other a spineless insecure little thing then you have to wonder what kind of people the grandmother and her husband were to raise such horrible children. Moreover, when the grandmother was agreeing with Naren that he can give the whole family wealth to two people just to cover up his misdeeds, i just knew why her kids were as messed up as that. She's supposed to be the head of the family, but she has let them go so out of control and ruined so many people's lives like Rohit's by asserting herself in the wrong place and forcing him to get married rather than intervening when her son and grandson are revealed to have cheated on their wives. 

After today's episode I hope Rohit genuinely realized he is surrounded by the worst family you could ask for. No amount of money and pomposity has given them an ounce of empathy or humanity or even just half a braincell. The way they were spewing things out so hatefully at Sonakshi today was atrocious. I think even he realizes it's probably better for her to be away than to live among them. He should consider tying up this whole mess with Nishi and then taking Sonakshi and moving away from this house atleast. His mother has revealed her true colours and he should see how easily they've turned so hateful to someone who has done nothing but try to please them since she's known them. 

I think Sonakshi's mother should stop referring to her as Sonakshi Rohit Sippy because she's feeding into the narrative that that is now her family when these people will simply never accept her truly as one of her own. Sonakshi needs some sense knocked into her. Since she's got married and come into this family, she's lost her identity, her voice and her strength. Also her post-marriage dressing and looks are simply not working either. She used to be a strong minded, level headed person and someone who didn't stand for the kind of things she's letting people do to her now. She's just become a doormat and I sincerely wish she goes back into a place of confidence and strength and self-assuredness because she doesn't deserve the abuse she's put through in that house. 

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Couldn't agree more 👍🏼 It's high time makers should realize how they are completely butchering the central plot of this show just for the sake of drama. A happy go lucky family destroyed 🥺 Noone can be redeemed in this family now. It's a kachra now.