Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just wondering what dilemma Rohit had...infact was there even a confusion..Rohit had to choose bet right and wrong and anyways as we are saying he will tell Sona abt the Nishi episode and then later she will understand him ...forgive him accept him ..praise him and what not ...super ....something which should not happen ideally as Rohit is wrong and whatever is the situation why he signed divorce papers he will remain wrong ...this should not. Be shown to be ignored ....but looking at their past status humiliation is normal in that show ....so they don’t consider it big ...

Now coming to why he signed divorce papers ...first question is if he was anyways knowing the truth which would come out some day why could he not take the same risk for his mother ...second question is won’t his mother understand that Rohit is right once She understand why he did it and that he knew abt Sonakshi hence did not sign divorce papers....

Third question is why did he not stand by right and the truth ....in the case where he would have stood by his wife, his mother would only have been hurt and that would have got resolved the moment she would have realised facts...but In this case where he signed the divorce papers he did not only hurt his wife but humiliated her...this is immaterial of what was written in divorce papers....

Now adding to that he made false allegation against her and I consider he is at fault as he knows to read and write hence when you sign something you don’t do that blindly...here you are signing divorce papers made by some haters...won’t you even go thru once...if you are signing such important papers without reading them...it is not anyone but you who are responsible so I do not buy allegations that Veena is cruel...as Rohit is equally cruel ...Veena is bad for us so we accept what she did and do not praise her but why should we ignore Rohit’s actions...infact in Rohit’s case it is done deliberately and inspite of knowing all facts...

For me he lost the respect the day he signed those papers ...for me the episode would have been good and apt if he would have stood by his wife plainly refusing to sign divorce papers even though his mother was involved...

For me the serial is all abt humiliating a lady repeatedly not only by members of the family but by her own husband and no lady in a real scenario would forgive that

Sonakshi as a serial actor can be made mahaan (though here she looks dumb) but in reality would she accept this kind of husband ...or any of us would accept this family or husband ..or let me put it this way should she accept Rohit just because it is a serial...given the situation...let me know honest views

I feel showing anything as it is a serial does not make sense....as ppl watch it...after the harm caused if they show everything get’s all right it is not the right view ...they should show something morally and ethically correct not anything what they can think of 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Galat jagah posting. 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago

🤔 why Kaha hum Kaha tum post 

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

🤔 why Kaha hum Kaha tum post 

Arey arey na na... 

I wrote smthg else which had to be posted some where else in the forum here... By mistake I posted it here.. 

It was my mistake.. 😆

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Arey arey na na... 

I wrote smthg else which had to be posted some where else in the forum here... By mistake I posted it here.. 

It was my mistake.. 😆

😆

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

Arey arey na na... 

It was my mistake.. 😆

And I thought I posted for some other serial 😀

Just wondering what dilemma Rohit had...infact was there even a confusion..Rohit had to choose bet right and wrong and anyways as we are saying he will tell Sona abt the Nishi episode and then later she will understand him ...forgive him accept him ..praise him and what not ...super ....something which should not happen ideally as Rohit is wrong and whatever is the situation why he signed divorce papers he will remain wrong ...this should not. Be shown to be ignored ....but looking at their past status humiliation is normal in that show ....so they don’t consider it big ...

Now coming to why he signed divorce papers ...first question is if he was anyways knowing the truth which would come out some day why could he not take the same risk for his mother ...second question is won’t his mother understand that Rohit is right once She understand why he did it and that he knew abt Sonakshi hence did not sign divorce papers....

Third question is why did he not stand by right and the truth ....in the case where he would have stood by his wife, his mother would only have been hurt and that would have got resolved the moment she would have realised facts...but In this case where he signed the divorce papers he did not only hurt his wife but humiliated her...this is immaterial of what was written in divorce papers....

Now adding to that he made false allegation against her and I consider he is at fault as he knows to read and write hence when you sign something you don’t do that blindly...here you are signing divorce papers made by some haters...won’t you even go thru once...if you are signing such important papers without reading them...it is not anyone but you who are responsible so I do not buy allegations that Veena is cruel...as Rohit is equally cruel ...Veena is bad for us so we accept what she did and do not praise her but why should we ignore Rohit’s actions...infact in Rohit’s case it is done deliberately and inspite of knowing all facts...

For me he lost the respect the day he signed those papers ...for me the episode would have been good and apt if he would have stood by his wife plainly refusing to sign divorce papers even though his mother was involved...

For me the serial is all abt humiliating a lady repeatedly not only by members of the family but by her own husband and no lady in a real scenario would forgive that

Sonakshi as a serial actor can be made mahaan (though here she looks dumb) but in reality would she accept this kind of husband ...or any of us would accept this family or husband ..or let me put it this way should she accept Rohit just because it is a serial...given the situation...let me know honest views

I feel showing anything as it is a serial does not make sense....as ppl watch it...after the harm caused if they show everything get’s all right it is not the right view ...they should show something morally and ethically correct not anything what they can think of 

When I posted this I was unaware that Rohit knew abt the clause...still I felt he was at fault...

Now I know that he came to know later still he was ok...did he once think of the impact it could have not on Sonakshi (that would no doubt be big) but also her image as this would leak out... now he would cry ..live a bad life and ppl will sympathise 

Ppl want Sonakshi to be back....do they still feel the same ....that only will happen finally in a serial but will that be right .....I am very confused right now as feel that should not happen but then also know this will happen as this is a Serial...

Just trying to understand if in real life similiar situation exists or comes up what stand would we take ....and very confused 

When I posted this I was unaware that Rohit knew abt the clause...still I felt he was at fault...

Now I know that he came to know later still he was ok...did he once think of the impact it could have not on Sonakshi (that would no doubt be big) but also her image as this would leak out and it would spoil her image completely ... now he would cry ..live a bad life and ppl will sympathise ...would that be right...just thinking if we should feel bad for him...

Ppl want Sonakshi to be back....do they still feel the same ....that only will happen finally in a serial but will that be right .....I am very confused right now as feel that should not happen but then also not understanding 

Just trying to understand if in real life similiar situation exists or comes up what stand would we take ....and very confused ...as the allegation is big and could destroy someone completely...will that person be able to forgive the person making the allegation for anything in the world later