Take a bow Dipika & Karan!! After long time saw Ronakshi

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not going to talk about all the illogical things the makers have been showing off late but what made me so angry that they had been turning this show Rohit Vs Sona(I fell for that too). 

But today thanks only to the actors I forgot who's to blame because I saw unit rather than I.. Sad they became a unit when it's time to separate...

It brought a lump to my throat for the Ronakshi.. The actors done a fabulous job of portraying and made us forget the too cheap convoluted story they were selling to us..Take a Bow Dipika & KaranšŸ‘šŸ‘.

Even when he hands her divorce paper he thinks I am doing a practical thing for everyone involved.. Maybe he thinks to even justify this to Sona later!! But in the Precap when she asks him about the infidelity clause, only it hits him thus the breaking down of the scene of him.. 

Don't know how they will take this show forward with so much negativity done to the characters who are important for successful show.. You can't built a show on two leads however good they are..

I personally dont agree with what Rohit did. If he decided to divorce her for whatever the reason then he should have read the paper before signing then informed her personally and privately. This part took away the dignity Rohit character had this long in this show.. 

He still has the responsibility to his wife's dignity and Sona deserved that much from him. Hope he does something about that at least.. Maybe clear that infidality clause then ask her for the divorce??

Thought I won't continue with this show but after watching it seeing the emotions and great acting and direction it was captivating 22mins to say the least. I repeat the story sucks big timešŸ¤¢

What a way to bring in Ronakshi centric episode.. We clown thought that means then together not separatešŸ¤”the silver lining in all this if one choose to look for then we are getting more than 5mins of leads on-screen..

PS. Is something wrong with Hotstar today? Because all I could see in many scenes were half face of the actors. It was horrible. The cameraman was focusing too close and too off the mark?? Is there any reason?

Please what I saw goes beyond the editing mistake. Infact it took away the essence of the scenes and half the time couldn't see the actors face fully. Pls reply anyone else had this issue or is something wrong with my TV..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thiru, I don't find any problem in camera angles today in hot star today. Everything is fine. 

To be honest, the great acting by Dipika and Karan, beautiful song selections are the only saving grace in KHKT. I am watching this serial only for the lead actors acting skills.

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Thiru, I don't find any problem in camera angles today in hot star today. Everything is fine. 

To be honest, the great acting by Dipika and Karan, beautiful song selections are the only saving grace in KHKT. I am watching this serial only for the lead actors acting skills.

Oh thanks for clarifying it about hot star

Yep it's Karpika all the way.. The producer must have struck gold casting these two. 

BTW what will happen to the proofs??

Pls call me Mahi. 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Oh thanks for clarifying it about hot star

Yep it's Karpika all the way.. The producer must have struck gold casting these two. 

BTW what will happen to the proofs??

Pls call me Mahi. 

Hi Mahi. I am Sree. The story is in big mess now. I think those proofs will be destroyed by Nishi. Because KHKT is taking a leap now.

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

I am not going to talk about all the illogical things the makers have been showing off late but what made me so angry that they had been turning this show Rohit Vs Sona(I fell for that too). 

But today thanks only to the actors I forgot who's to blame because I saw unit rather than I.. Sad they became a unit when it's time to separate...

It brought a lump to my throat for the Ronakshi.. The actors done a fabulous job of portraying and made us forget the too cheap convoluted story they were selling to us..Take a Bow Dipika & KaranšŸ‘šŸ‘.

Even when he hands her divorce paper he thinks I am doing a practical thing for everyone involved.. Maybe he thinks to even justify this to Sona later!! But in the Precap when she asks him about the infidelity clause, only it hits him thus the breaking down of the scene of him.. 

Don't know how they will take this show forward with so much negativity done to the characters who are important for successful show.. You can't built a show on two leads however good they are..

I personally dont agree with what Rohit did. If he decided to divorce her for whatever the reason then he should have read the paper before signing then informed her personally and privately. This part took away the dignity Rohit character had this long in this show.. 

He still has the responsibility to his wife's dignity and Sona deserved that much from him. Hope he does something about that at least.. Maybe clear that infidality clause then ask her for the divorce??

Thought I won't continue with this show but after watching it seeing the emotions and great acting and direction it was captivating 22mins to say the least. I repeat the story sucks big timešŸ¤¢

What a way to bring in Ronakshi centric episode.. We clown thought that means then together not separatešŸ¤”the silver lining in all this if one choose to look for then we are getting more than 5mins of leads on-screen..

PS. Is something wrong with Hotstar today? Because all I could see in many scenes were half face of the actors. It was horrible. The cameraman was focusing too close and too off the mark?? Is there any reason?

Please what I saw goes beyond the editing mistake. Infact it took away the essence of the scenes and half the time couldn't see the actors face fully. Pls reply anyone else had this issue or is something wrong with my TV..

I can't justify divorce itself 

A man who can't fight for his wife has no right to marry and ruin another gal life 

Wife vs mother ..bagavadgeetha said don't choose persons.choose dharma

Rohit in choosing adharma failed as a basic human ...