I CURSE YOU STARPLUS !

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

How can i even believe that i am watching KHKT !!! How !! Howwwwwww !!!!

For me, I lost my KHKT which use to be my favourite show. The show which i called "Smartest" show of ITV had turned into "Dumbest" one. 

Somebody just go and slap the creative heads of starplus and SICKand for this !!! How much they got paid for ruining this stressbuster show huh. Howwwwww muuuuccchhhhh !!!!!

Ughhh !!! This is soooo embarrasing !!! Cheeee !!! StarPlus YOU WILL BLOODY PAY FOR THIS MARK MY WORDS !!!!! 

I WISH STAR PLUS YOUR CREATIVE HEADS DO EVEN GET TO SLEEP PROPERLY, EAT PROPERLY, HE/SHE ALWAYS BEAR TENSION & STRESS & DO NOT EVEN GET THAT LOVE EVER NOT EVEN FROM THEIR LOVED ONES ALSO. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST SHOW YOU GUYS RUINED. COUNTING GOES ON SO REMEMBER THE MORE YOU TORTURE US THE MORE WE WILL MAKE YOUR CREATIVES LIVES HELL !!!! THIS IS A CURSE FROM A VIEWER !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

How can i even believe that i am watching KHKT !!! How !! Howwwwwww !!!!

For me, I lost my KHKT which use to be my favourite show. The show which i called "Smartest" show of ITV had turned into "Dumbest" one. 

Somebody just go and slap the creative heads of starplus and SICKand for this !!! How much they got paid for ruining this stressbuster show huh. Howwwwww muuuuccchhhhh !!!!!

Ughhh !!! This is soooo embarrasing !!! Cheeee !!! StarPlus YOU WILL BLOODY PAY FOR THIS MARK MY WORDS !!!!! 

I WISH STAR PLUS YOUR CREATIVE HEADS DO EVEN GET TO SLEEP PROPERLY, EAT PROPERLY, HE/SHE ALWAYS BEAR TENSION & STRESS & DO NOT EVEN GET THAT LOVE EVER NOT EVEN FROM THEIR LOVED ONES ALSO. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST SHOW YOU GUYS RUINED. COUNTING GOES ON SO REMEMBER THE MORE YOU TORTURE US THE MORE WE WILL MAKE YOUR CREATIVES LIVES HELL !!!! THIS IS A CURSE FROM A VIEWER !!!

👍🏼

I would add RIP Rohit Sippy too..

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mthiru

👍🏼

I would add RIP Rohit Sippy too..

Character Assissinated very well !! 👏

SadSerenade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly for me the show lost the charm after the mahtre track ish ? I wish we could boycott star plus 

They need to stop with rishta wahi soch nayi when they still show all this regressive crap 

Which centrury are the makers living in?