Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My heart went out for Rohit today. it was painful to him watching his world crash in one split second. But really, a man as powerful as him, with so much network and such an influential background, could he not go behind nishi's back and hire some police office/private detective/CBI agent to expose nishi?! why are ML and FL are always shown so weak in front such blackmails? would he not even give it a try and let his wife being thrown out of his life just like that and let the devil live in his house, deceiving his family in front of his own eyes?! is that the only solution he could come up with? I hate how fragile and vulnerable  Rohit sippy  was shown today. yes he might see his world falling apart for time when nishi blackmails him with that pacemaker and when his mom throws that divorce paper at him but he could have asked for time,  thought this through before making such a drastic decision - as always very impulsive of him. 

Another thing I would like to point out is now that Rohit will get to know about to what level his mother stooped down to by accusing his sona of being infertile, I truly hope he loses all respect for her, for good. it's high time he sees what a nasty family he is living in, really. And when Rohit and Sonakshi reunite, whenever that might be, I hope he prioritizes his wife over his mother, gives her all all the love, and respect and TRUSTS her with all his being....more than he ever trusted anyone...more than even his mother!  

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

My heart went out for Rohit today. it was painful to him watching his world crash in one split second. But really, a man as powerful as him, with so much network and such an influential background, could he not go behind nishi's back and hire some police office/private detective/CBI agent to expose nishi?! why are ML and FL are always shows so weak in front such blackmails? would he not even give it a try and let his wife being thrown out of his life just like that and let the devil live in his house, deceiving his family in front of his own eyes?! is that the only solution he could come up with? I hate how fragile and vulnerable  Rohit sippy  was shown today. yes he might see his world falling apart for time when nishi blackmails him with that pacemaker and when his mom throws that divorce paper at him but he could have asked for time,  thought this through before making such a drastic decision - as always very impulsive of him. 

Another thing I would like to point out is now that Rohit will get to know about to what level his mother stooped down to by accusing his sona of being infertile, I truly hope he loses all respect for her, for good. it's high time he sees what a nasty family he is living in, really. And when Rohit and Sonakshi reunite, whenever that might be, I hope he prioritizes his wife over his mother, gives her all all the love, and respect and TRUSTS her with all his being....more than he ever trusted anyone...more than even his mother!  

Hate the makers for making me pity Rohit Sippy. He deserved better. He made his life decisions not based on them being perfect but because that's what he wanted. He was always a man of decisiveness..  even during his impulsivness..

To see him treated like puppet in others hand🤢Also I hated the crassness of writers making infidelity as the reason for divorce.. Hated the fact Rohit should be viewed better because he didn't know as he signed it without reading it.. Damn it's yours and your wife's life. You should have basic responsibility to both of you to know why you are divorcing her. No excuse there for you Rohit..

I connect with Rohit the most in this show for many reasons.. But the one that stands out there most for me he fell in love with Sona for her uniqueness.. No need to be proved that his past love was worse or Sona was better.. That's how he treated life. He loved his family not because they are perfect or beter than everyone no he loved them just because they are his family.. Only exceptions are his Mom and Sona.. breaks my heart that he needs to lose them both.. He really didn't want too many things in life so why the hurry to punish him for loving few people in his life unconditionally..

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

My heart went out for Rohit today. it was painful to him watching his world crash in one split second. But really, a man as powerful as him, with so much network and such an influential background, could he not go behind nishi's back and hire some police office/private detective/CBI agent to expose nishi?! why are ML and FL are always shows so weak in front such blackmails? would he not even give it a try and let his wife being thrown out of his life just like that and let the devil live in his house, deceiving his family in front of his own eyes?! is that the only solution he could come up with? I hate how fragile and vulnerable  Rohit sippy  was shown today. yes he might see his world falling apart for time when nishi blackmails him with that pacemaker and when his mom throws that divorce paper at him but he could have asked for time,  thought this through before making such a drastic decision - as always very impulsive of him. 

Seriously no redemption for him 

Sona should let him near only only if he says my mom is sxhit  for me u r important 

Hope CV won't make Sona lose her self respect ..even if shameless Rohit pursues her again

No good mom in law does like this 

I have a son too .I love him too much .but i can't imagine even in my dream to behave like this

If situation comes up ..if I feel I am an obstacle I will silently side up and leave my son bcos we r about to die 

Why destroy a relationship of a young guy life for my ego

In my family honestly almost all MIL are like that my aunts..they limit their interference in their son life when married 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Only thing i would like to correct is it was not infertility but infedility! Both r different!