Ronakshi OS: Mora Saiyaan Mose bole naa

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just an OS from Rohit's point of view...'cause I am frustrated...

Sawan beeto jaye piharwaa 

Man mera ghabraye.....

Aiso gaye pardes piya tum

Chain hume nhi aaye....

Mora saiyaan mose bole na

Main lakh jatan kar har ri....

Rohit looked outside watching the rain hit relentlessly against the glass wall in a mad effort to break it...it seemed. Rain always brought bitter sweet memories....

The first time his temporarily comatose heart had stirred seeing her tear streaked face looking up at him in helpless desperation when they were drenched in the first monsoon showers. The same rain which had felt like soft kisses that day embracing him in her sheltered protectiveness had felt like blows of glass shards piercing his skin some months later. When he stood horrified and near paralyzed with pain as he saw her walk away into the mist. Far from him....He had begged, pleaded like literally grovelled at her feet to reconsider, to give him another chance but she had stood unmoved.... and unforgiving staring at his pathetic form with dead soulless eyes. From that instant his heart had stopped beating..... as he saw the love of his life ripp his soul out of his body to take away with her. She was gone....just like that. A lone tear rolled down his cheek. And so was he....

Tu jo nahi toh aise piya hum

Jaise soona aangnaa...

Naina tera hi rha nihare

Naino ko tarsao na...

Mora saiyaan Mose bole naa 

Main lakh jatan kar har rhi....

He steered the car to enter the lonely road lined by the forests at both the sides as the heavy downpour continued making the visibility near zero. He had learnt how to drive in these few months.... Atleast that hobby kept his mind off things temporarily. Dragging this miserable existence each day was becoming so difficult that he had given up every pretence of indifference in front of his family. They knew he was hurting and they saw it everyday, every minute, every second. Somedays he wished....no he begged that he never wakes up the following morning to stare with burning eyes at the ceiling....the bed vacant and cold. She had taken away all her belongings leaving no trace of her in his room. He went to the set everyday in the hope of catching a glance of her. Somedays if he was lucky he could see her, ethereally beautiful prancing around a supposed love struck Sumit or Namit whatsisname mouthing a stupid Bollywood romance song. Sometimes their eyes met. She always lookes away. He wasn't bothered anymore about the looks he is thrown with or the whispers ringing in the shadows. That moment is his and his alone. As he wipes his face with the left hand trying to rubb off the hot tears rolling down his cheek making his vision hazy he wonders. Maybe they weren't meant to be. Maybe it wasn't their fault. Maybe it was a fault in their stars. Suddenly he abruptly stops the car, the impulse sends his head dashing on the steering wheel. There was another car blocking his view. He comes out slowly rubbing his bruised forehead. There is a person standing in front pointing something at him. As he nears him asking whether he needs help Rohit recognizes the face. Ashish Mhatre, their old nemesis. It was his day. His moment of vengeance or maybe Rohit thinks its his day of reckoning as he sees the barrel pointed straight at him. He could hear the last vestiges of the song play from the music system in his car..

Pyaar tumhe kitna karte hain

Tum ye samajh nhi paoge...

Jab hum naa honge toh piharwaa

Bolo kya tab aaoge...

Mora saiyaan Mose bole naa 

Main lakh jatan kar har ri...

He doesn't feel as the first bullet hits him in the chest. He doesn't feel as the rest comes with equal ferocity making his body stagger back with its deadly impact. He drops to the ground sprawled as the rain starts washing the blood flowing torrentially from him....but not before he mouths a silent thank you.... whether to the corrupt MLA standing jubiliant or to God, we can't be sure of that.

THE END

So how is it? Just wanted to write something that came in my mind. Constructive criticism is appreciated...

Edited by AnushkhaA - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oh, whoa! I did not expect this end, but then I could actually imagine Rohit feeling grateful to Mhatre for ending his miserable existence. Rohit's pain was very well described! 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Liked it .especially the ending 

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So nice... it's better to get shot by enemies  than backstage by your own family members 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Oh, whoa! I did not expect this end, but then I could actually imagine Rohit feeling grateful to Mhatre for ending his miserable existence. Rohit's pain was very well described! 

Thank you. I don't know why i wrote it this way cause usually I write happy endings...but after seeing the present track I just can't imagine Sona going back to Rohit under any circumstances...

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: freakybat

So nice... it's better to get shot by enemies  than backstage by your own family members 

Exactly!!! Thanks for your support 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Liked it .especially the ending 

Thank you! 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Hey guys! Thanks for your support. Do you want me to write Sonakshi's POV as well?