Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today they showed Ajit tells Rohit that it was for him that Sonakshi lied to her. What was confusing for me was Sonakshi getting dressed up for him and waiting for him to come home. Ajit episode was never the reason for friction bet Sonakshi Rohit or rather was not so big. The big was started with prenup papers but the way Rohit reacted and did not trust her was too much. After that the way he humiliated and insulted her was also too much to bear...I know and understand she loves him and knows he is good but even if he comes back to her...will she dress up for him and welcome him...will she not show her displeasure over whatever happened till now...is she ok with the events which took place ...and the way she was insulted...his behaviour in person was bad and the way he abused her in front of public was even worse but how can they just show her move on without even questioning him once ...puzzle for me 

In real life this would not have been so easily forgotten ...and should not be shown to be so simple I feel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Today they showed Ajit tells Rohit that it was for him that Sonakshi lied to her. What was confusing for me was Sonakshi getting dressed up for him and waiting for him to come home. Ajit episode was never the reason for friction bet Sonakshi Rohit or rather was not so big. The big was started with prenup papers but the way Rohit reacted and did not trust her was too much. After that the way he humiliated and insulted her was also too much to bear...I know and understand she loves him and knows he is good but even if he comes back to her...will she dress up for him and welcome him...will she not show her displeasure over whatever happened till now...is she ok with the events which took place ...and the way she was insulted...his behaviour in person was bad and the way he abused her in front of public was even worse but how can they just show her move on without even questioning him once ...puzzle for me 

In real life this would not have been so easily forgotten ...and should not be shown to be so simple I feel

I was thinking the same stuff.She should have left sippy mansion long back. Why bear so much of insult in the name of love and family.

Originally posted by: Dvanshi123

I was thinking the same stuff.She should have left sippy mansion long back. Why bear so much of insult in the name of love and family.

Yes earlier I felt the same but then I felt when you love someone you might try to save the relationship plus Rohit is shown to be a good person and thus maybe she was being patient and trying to resolve the issues ...however in any case you can’t lose your self respect....this same thing could have been tackled in a different way...Sonakshi does not have to immediately forget everything as in no one will...atleast a person will show displeasure or express that she felt bad when few things happened ...and everything what happened was really very insulting for her...there was lot of humiliation....after all that happened you will not accept someone immediately ....atleast will make the person aware that what he did was wrong so that he atleast will be cautious in future...or then would he not take things for granted.....here she is getting dressed up and waiting for him ...that is too much 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Yes earlier I felt the same but then I felt when you love someone you might try to save the relationship plus Rohit is shown to be a good person and thus maybe she was being patient and trying to resolve the issues ...however in any case you can’t lose your self respect....this same thing could have been tackled in a different way...Sonakshi does not have to immediately forget everything as in no one will...atleast a person will show displeasure or express that she felt bad when few things happened ...and everything what happened was really very insulting for her...there was lot of humiliation....after all that happened you will not accept someone immediately ....atleast will make the person aware that what he did was wrong so that he atleast will be cautious in future...or then would he not take things for granted.....here she is getting dressed up and waiting for him ...that is too much 

Reshmi, in yesterday episode, Sona said Rohit that she will not lift the Rohit's phone call. She is angry with him.

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Isn’t it strange guys that after all the drama 

He apologises to Sona thru a phone call and tells he trust her.. than personally doing it? After all the personal and public insults and abuse?? 

also Sona says she would never pick his phone and now she has taken.. so she had a hope of Ajit revealing truth himself as she had nothing to bank on?

another thing is ... if Ajit can tell Rohit that sonakshi is true.. he can’t tell his own mother ? The same thing? Why a divorce now?

oh God !!

Agreee. Impressive Anaylysis 

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

Isn’t it strange guys that after all the drama 

He apologises to Sona thru a phone call and tells he trust her.. than personally doing it? After all the personal and public insults and abuse?? 

also Sona says she would never pick his phone and now she has taken.. so she had a hope of Ajit revealing truth himself as she had nothing to bank on?

another thing is ... if Ajit can tell Rohit that sonakshi is true.. he can’t tell his own mother ? The same thing? Why a divorce now?

oh God !!

Divorce ka pata nahi as that seems to be some plan somehow ...but yes Ajit Sab ko bata sakta hain ...police Sab ko bata sakta hain but batati sirf Sona hain 😀😀

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Reshmi, in yesterday episode, Sona said Rohit that she will not lift the Rohit's phone call. She is angry with him.

I might have missed this as sometimes I forward it so fed up 😬😀😀 plus I watch on hotstar incase something getz edited but am talking abt the part where she is getting ready for Rohit...that was irritating for me ...that you are getting ready for a person who humiliated you in front of everyone ...aswell as privately ....had hain ...won’t you try expressing your anger sadness instead of getting ready to please him

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

editing is so bad in this week's episodes. So much disconnect between scenes. 

I think the CVs wanted Sona to change into that cursed saree  so she can have an accident.  so they cooked up some stuff in between that made zero sense.

Otherwise why would they make her dress up after so much misunderstandings and fights. 

Logic ka pav bhaji bana diya..

Edited by ajacob31 - 4 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Makers planned this half-baked weird patch up so that they could magnify the hurt she would feel.

Otherwise she wudnt have been so shocked, she wouldve thought he doesnt know anything that's why he is divorcing her.

Now she knows he knows the truth (atleast abt 1 thing), yet he is divorcing her. 

I am glad someone read the divorce papers, I was wondering Deepa ne kya clause dala hai. Sona read it. Its abt infidelity. Rohit trusted Nishi n signed without looking at the papers? God knows what she cudve written. Got the whole family thrown to the streets.

There has to be a leap. The show is getting too heavy. Leaps always add freshness. Even if its a 6 month leap. Ppl hav already moved on and learnt coping mechanisms to deal with the pain. I would rather see the coping in flashbacks, instead of real time.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago