Bits and pieces of badly Edited Express Episode!!

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally it was shown Ajit owned up to his deeds which played a very unrealistic role in making Sona's life hell at Sippy's.

What was reason to disclose this now? Wouldn't this scene made more impact if shown when Rohit said I Hate to you to SONA?? Then we would've been saved from the torture of witnessing and debating over the unforgivable acts of Rohit... Manhandling, public humiliation.. What are the writers thinking while scripting this??

There was no reason for the challenge scene between sona & Nishi both had nothing solid to bet on about what they will do to EO within 24hrs.. Anyways some Ott acting here..

Pari you go girl.. You are given a free ticket to lead your life as you choose to fit without having to work for a one bit. You have your strong mother & sister to support you..

What was that editing on that dream sequence?! If they don't want to show a second long forehead kiss properly then why the hell they shoot it in the first place??

Somebody don't want Ronakshi as an end game. I mean tell me when was the last time we had a good romantic, loving scene between them😔??? 

In sona's loving dream why the hell Rohit was feeling guilty & crying?? It was so out of place and very insensitive. Isn't it Sona's way of expecting Rohit feel sorry for what was happening between them?? 

I am sure he did more than his share of wrongs but then so did you... Why couldn't the makers show her feel bit regretful, in her dream at least..

Anyways we are going to see Rohit crying/feeling guilty/drinking🤢 in the upcoming episodes..  

I am sorry without Ronakshi having a open heart to heart conversation the scene of her happily getting ready didn't look very real to me. More like the stage is set to show the final torturing of sona at the hand of the sippy and this time it's done by her Rohit... 

Seen it in too many serials.. Didn't make one connect to Sona's happiness/sadness/strongness or her selfless love for the family..

Rohit and Nishi face off.. Is it real or nightmare of nishi??? If real why Rohit didn't go to the family/police??

Will wait to know if Veena indeed brings the divorce papers🤢

Did nishi destroy the evidence? Even if she does it won't matter.. Police bound to have more copies.. then y ronakshi divorce??

Is Rohit asking for Divorce to make Nishi confess?? If they divorce Sona will get 80% which will upset Nish over all plan!! Right now the proofs are mere speculations so to get solid proof he may do this?? Then he could have included Sona in his plan😕

Overall a badly edited episode which made audience feel super confused.. Can't make out where it starts and ends..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mthiru

Finally it was shown Ajit owned up to his deeds which played a very unrealistic role in making Sona's life hell at Sippy's.

What was reason to disclose this now? Wouldn't this scene made more impact if shown when Rohit said I Hate to you to SONA?? Then we would've been saved from the torture of witnessing and debating over the unforgivable acts of Rohit... Manhandling, public humiliation.. What are the writers thinking while scripting this??

There was no reason for the challenge scene between sona & Nishi both had nothing solid to bet on about what they will do to EO within 24hrs.. Anyways some Ott acting here..

Pari you go girl.. You are given a free ticket to lead your life as you choose to fit without having to work for a one bit. You have your strong mother & sister to support you..

What was that editing on that dream sequence?! If they don't want to show a second long forehead kiss properly then why the hell they shoot it in the first place??

Somebody don't want Ronakshi as an end game. I mean tell me when was the last time we had a good romantic, loving scene between them😔??? 

In sona's loving dream why the hell Rohit was feeling guilty & crying?? It was so out of place and very insensitive. Isn't it Sona's way of expecting Rohit feel sorry for what was happening between them?? 

I am sure he did more than his share of wrongs but then so did you... Why couldn't the makers show her feel bit regretful, in her dream at least..

Anyways we are going to see Rohit crying/feeling guilty/drinking🤢 in the upcoming episodes..  

I am sorry without Ronakshi having a open heart to heart conversation the scene of her happily getting ready didn't look very real to me. More like the stage is set to show the final torturing of sona at the hand of the sippy and this time it's done by her Rohit... 

Seen it in too many serials.. Didn't make one connect to Sona's happiness/sadness/strongness or her selfless love for the family..

Rohit and Nishi face off.. Is it real or nightmare of nishi??? If real why Rohit didn't go to the family/police??

Will wait to know if Veena indeed brings the divorce papers🤢

Did nishi destroy the evidence? Even if she does it won't matter.. Police bound to have more copies.. then y ronakshi divorce??

Is Rohit asking for Divorce to make Nishi confess?? If they divorce Sona will get 80% which will upset Nish over all plan!! Right now the proofs are mere speculations so to get solid proof he may do this?? Then he could have included Sona in his plan😕

Overall a badly edited episode which made audience feel super confused.. Can't make out where it starts and ends..

Yes can't make head and tail