Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Everyone under radar of Pahira will be insulted, mocked , character shamed , age shamed and body shamed....Have to say Rashmi and Shehnaz are strong enough to bear their torture and fighting without using foul language 

Originally posted by: sahisri

Everyone under radar of Pahira will be insulted, mocked , character shamed , age shamed and body shamed....Have to say Rashmi and Shehnaz are strong enough to bear their torture and fighting without using foul language 

rash has recently been proving she's a boss and mahira sharma is literally sh** compared to her. 

I love it. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

rash has recently been proving she's a boss and mahira sharma is literally sh** compared to her. 

I love it. 

Rash is boss from starting ðŸ˜Ž 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

mahira will soon be doing ALT Balaji Gandi Baat, ULLU App web series and more bahut kaam milega isko dont worry she sooon will be INTL Star  ðŸ˜†

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

Now i can guarantee that her career in the punjabi industry is over. The way she was laughing at shehnaaz when she was trying to answer questions is disgusting.

Half the people in the punjabi industry can't speak hindi half as good as shehnaaz can. Atleast she is trying. 

Today was the cherry on the cake, mahira is jealous of shehnaaz and himanshi already hinted it. 

I'm not saying her career is over, she'll still get vamp roles in serials, im sure.

Sucks cause paras was always a peaice of sh**, proved it since splitsvilla (him vs prince) , mahira made the biggest mistake of joining him.

Also imagine it this way rashmi desai is sooo popular, done so many serials. Lets say she got involved in some controversy and with new comer mahira sharma. Who's gonna get the backlash mostly??? mahira cause she's new period. 

Same way this works in the punjabi industry, regardless of sana vs himanshi, sana is (now more than ever) and was a popular face in punjab and now mahira (who is relatively new) is messin with her. 

say goodbye to "i'm international" baby

Mahira will be surpanaka to paras's raavan ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Mahira will be surpanaka to paras's raavan ðŸ¤ª

hahahahh i honestly think paras isn't gonna land sh** after this. girls are girls but paras being a male and insulting a girl to that extent....🤢

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

she will definitely get villain roles for TV shows😈

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After bb for sometime she is going to be relevant. She has the biggest thing i.e. Age (i don't believe she is 22 but she says so) 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shenaaz speaks well in general conversations even during arguments when she puts her points across, its only here during the conference she was struggling but i guess that was more of nerves and the constant harrowing questions by the press targeting her.  

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

But was she laughing because of Sana's Hindi? I don't think that particularly was the reason.