Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YHCstan

It is only because of such fans who never accept that the show has gone to shit that the makers keep churning shit. This show is just 6 months old and is already ruined. Almost all tropes seen in shows after 1-2 years have already been shown here. 

The worst aspect according to me is how they have ruined the entire Sippy family, the same family which was shown to be like the best family just a month ago. 
This sudden transformation of Nishi is so horrendous to watch. Akash and Deepa are irritating now. Let’s not even talk about Rohan. Look at Veena and Tanya. After giving big lectures about women empowerment, these two women are okay with being doormat to their husbands. Can a show be ruined so much in such a short span? I am sure this is a record for Sandiip. Even his last show YHM was ruined only after a year or two. 
The number of positive characters on the show can be counted on fingers. Only Sona, sometimes Rohit, Vimmi, Ajit, Tulsi, Netra ans Sumit are the beatable characters rn. 

This show has been ruined completely and believe me, it is no better than any other show on ITV. And the sad part is there is no going back. 

Hey let's not get personal ..everyone is entitled to their opinion , the quote "it's only because of such fans" is kinda rude ( sorry no offence meant to you either but we can stop pointing fingers at each other )

Since we all have been part of audience all along, we are all equally to blame , we all have our own ideas and and reasons to watch a particular show , they may not be same as a second person but that doesn't mean that the reasons are wrong or the reason to hope is wrong 

I know I have watched many shows in the past for just the chemistry of leads and most likely will commit the same mistakes in future ..but I just wish they hadn't ruined this show 

The thing is its very rarely in a TV show that also an Indian TV show they get things right and for this show particularly I think in the beginning around 95% of the things were right 

So ...my rage that  ..a perfectly good blend of coffee has now been turned into a spicy drink with excess of spices and too little of a cream and sugar and milk 

Sorry again for my coffee analogy I was just sipping some as I am writing this 😆

Well one thing is true they have butchered every character .They want to show a strong women they should have highlighted the fact that Suman brought up her children alone after her husband left her , she still is loud mouthed and crass but still holds her view and stands up for herself 

They want to show feminism they should have shown us that Tanya has shown Rohan his correct place by leaving him and the family to be on her own choosing to bring up the child alone because she doesn't want a crappy role model for her child 

They want to show that Love is strong and true then they could have shown that two successful people who despite the turmoil in their families lives can stand with each other and also prop each other up,instead of showing them handling their differences by lying or drinking they could have shown us two matured adults who actually want a relationship to work because they want to be a part of each other's life 

They wanted to show a villain they could have shown a situation  that shows how a family gathers and shows strength in unity while fighting external forces , isn't that what happens in real when a member of the family is in crisis we gather around and protect them fight for them not push them off the roof for heaven's sake I remember praising the family who despite everything just helped Rohit with everything and looked around for Raima when she went missing in the show 

Most of all the makers and the writers should have stood up for themselves and for their story and for their characters 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It is only because of such fans who never accept that the show has gone to shit that the makers keep churning shit. This show is just 6 months old and is already ruined. Almost all tropes seen in shows after 1-2 years have already been shown here. 

The worst aspect according to me is how they have ruined the entire Sippy family, the same family which was shown to be like the best family just a month ago. 
This sudden transformation of Nishi is so horrendous to watch. Akash and Deepa are irritating now. Let’s not even talk about Rohan. Look at Veena and Tanya. After giving big lectures about women empowerment, these two women are okay with being doormat to their husbands. Can a show be ruined so much in such a short span? I am sure this is a record for Sandiip. Even his last show YHM was ruined only after a year or two. 
The number of positive characters on the show can be counted on fingers. Only Sona, sometimes Rohit, Vimmi, Ajit, Tulsi, Netra ans Sumit are the beatable characters rn. 

This show has been ruined completely and believe me, it is no better than any other show on ITV. And the sad part is there is no going back. 

Very true...we were expecting tanya and veena to divorce , here rohit is divorcing sona..its so senseless and the build up was crazy !nishi is suddenly the master planner who is able to control everyone and everything and sona is being made the scapegoat..like WHY would she wanna ruin rohits family?  First sona acts totally dumb , lying and keeping secrets from rohit , rohit  manhandles her and succumb to the plotting of his family's women....let's see ..the trps today 😆

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Hey let's not get personal ..everyone is entitled to their opinion , the quote "it's only because of such fans" is kinda rude ( sorry no offence meant to you either but we can stop pointing fingers at each other )

Since we all have been part of audience all along, we are all equally to blame , we all have our own ideas and and reasons to watch a particular show , they may not be same as a second person but that doesn't mean that the reasons are wrong or the reason to hope is wrong 

I know I have watched many shows in the past for just the chemistry of leads and most likely will commit the same mistakes in future ..but I just wish they hadn't ruined this show 

The thing is its very rarely in a TV show that also an Indian TV show they get things right and for this show particularly I think in the beginning around 95% of the things were right 

Very true. The show started of so beautiful. It had drama but lightness, heartfelt feelings and positivity. Infact I used to love the fact no one in the family were plotting to separate the leads...mm I guess the joke is on us...

So ...my rage that  ..a perfectly good blend of coffee has now been turned into a spicy drink with excess of spices and too little of a cream and sugar and milk 

Sorry again for my coffee analogy I was just sipping some as I am writing this 😆

Well one thing is true they have butchered every character .They want to show a strong women they should have highlighted the fact that Suman brought up her children alone after her husband left her , she still is loud mouthed and crass but still holds her view and stands up for herself 

Why did the makers ruin almost all the characters.. I was most hurt with Ajit turning blackmailer and that to for what. On showing Suman strong I have some reservation.. She is a woman who believes since she was hurt the world owes her including her children. 

They want to show feminism they should have shown us that Tanya has shown Rohan his correct place by leaving him and the family to be on her own choosing to bring up the child alone because she doesn't want a crappy role model for her child 

One of the worst track is this EMA in both Veena Tanya life. How can these supposedly educated, well off women would be content to be in a Marraige where their partner insulted them in the ultimate way possible??? The makers have completely lost it.. Understand ditching your husband after infidelity isn't easy in reality but why the hell they make it mockery when it comes to the leads Marraige?? Show the mother would be ok with her son getting divorced just after 2 months of Marraige??

They want to show that Love is strong and true then they could have shown that two successful people who despite the turmoil in their families lives can stand with each other and also prop each other up,instead of showing them handling their differences by lying or drinking they could have shown us two matured adults who actually want a relationship to work because they want to be a part of each other's life 

Beautiful way to show how in love married couple deal with issues in family by staying together as a team. Not always one making the decision for the other??

They wanted to show a villain they could have shown a situation  that shows how a family gathers and shows strength in unity while fighting external forces , isn't that what happens in real when a member of the family is in crisis we gather around and protect them fight for them not push them off the roof for heaven's sake I remember praising the family who despite everything just helped Rohit with everything and looked around for Raima when she went missing in the show 

You know things would have been much simpler if they had a strong defined villan rather than making anyone & everyone a villan as per their convenience. Makes loser connect with the characters..

Most of all the makers and the writers should have stood up for themselves and for their story and for their characters 

👍🏼👍🏼

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: atikna

I saw your post in the morning and tried to reply but couldn't because of real life issues 

Aren't we making a mistake ,watching shows which are past logic and any resemblance to the story line which was predicted or more likely promised to us before the show started ?

No wonder this whole trope works because we as audience get addicted to the chemistry of leads and to watch just a few mins or let's says seconds of their chemistry we are eager to watch a whole lot of nonsense 

No wonder the shows like Kundalis or yeh rishtas continue for generations because we as audience like to watch them , we give no choice to the makers because we are ready to accept anything from them as long as we get glimpses of leads and their chemistry 

This whole fiasco which the show KHKT has become is exactly what we deserve because we continue to accept it because we have hope that the story will continue and we'll have Ronakshi back hence we'll see that a totally fine family has been turned into a circus , since one vamp bua ( what a cliche) was not enough hence a villain has to be brought in to highlight the mahanta of FL ..

An almost non existent ML who is shown to make consistent mistakes so that again a FL is shown to be so so good 

I wonder when will we stop accepting these half baked storylines for the sake of RoNakshi ,I wonder when will we give makers the incentive that they have to search out new stories to cater to us instead of recycling old story lines of various other shows which have already been tried and done again and again

Haven't we seen the same scenarios playing out in KHKT play out in other shows ??? FL being blamed by her monster in laws and FL sacrificing everything for the sake of love and ML being a mute bystander and then falling all over himself to get forgiveness from FL 

We need to as an audience to grow up to demand a better use of our time to want to see something new something actually which can grab eyeballs 

We might be developing.. but our mindsets are still in mythological world because we like to see a female being a martyr because this is what as an audience we accept we are waiting as an audience to have it play out that finally the ML finds out the truth and goes out of his way to win the girl back I ask why?

In today's world when Disney has stopped making Princess meet Prince and they live happily after movies and instead we get movies such as Brave , Moana and Frozen where the ladies save themselves and the world by just being what they are we are promoting stereotypes of adarsh bahu, naari ,a lady who gives up her job and then becomes a detective.

I am sorry to anyone who finds this post offensive but I have been a fan of this show since the beginning and I think I am sick of what this show is feeding us in name of drama , I was sickend when Veena Sickand promoted Veena Sippy with a gun in her hand as a poster girl for feminism and I am sickened that they are showing that Tanya is ready to forgive Rohan and he is not getting any punishment for his deeds 

I like Ronakshi and respect the actors but if this is all they can show us then it's disrespectful to actors and other crew members of the show . 

I have watched game of thrones and I think it was very brave of the makers and writers of the show that they choose to show the ending which they believed in ,that they showed integrity towards their story line and the chart they had mapped for themselves because they didn't want to give up on their characters .

And I think the topic maker asked a question ki whether this show can come back to the way it was before well as far as I can see that they have a dug a hole so deep that even they cannot see the way out 

I again apologize for anyone who has read the post and is feeling angry ,these are only my sentiments and I wish to hurt no one 

I am sorry Topic maker I just was fedup and your post gave me an opening .. please don't mind 

To be honest I am not at all watching for chemistry of leads ( I must be the only one who is not). I got attracted by the promised different treatment of a more or less standard love story. There was some intelligence and realism in the writing and acting and treatment, at the beginning. I thought the acting was also at a higher level than many soaps, which made it pleasurable to watch. I am not in this for romantic scenes, forcefully picking up FL, shower scenes, intense eye locks, etc. What I liked was the way the leads progressed from disliking each other to a strong sort of friendship, without even their realising it. One hoped to see how the couple navigates the inevitable problems that arise after marriage when 1) you both have very busy lives and 2) you didn't get to know each other very well before getting married 3) you live in a joint family 

I so wish they had lived separately, but our CVs are unable to think of ways to make the story progress other than making various family members create obstacles and troubles one after another. 

I can't speak for others but I absolutely hate seeing FL as a martyr and mahaan. I also hate that audience is expected to sympathise with FL when she has knowingly taken on the role of martyr and mahaan and thereby brought a lot of the troubles on herself. 

Agree with everything in red,

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trp dropped  back to 1.6

Thanks to the garam masala and lightning...

Didn't raise any inch of trp

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: freakybat

Trp dropped  back to 1.6

Thanks to the garam masala and lightning...

Didn't raise any inch of trp

I think that's THE message out there..audiences were watching khkt , not for the chemistry or family drama but for the fact that it was different and it was positive , light hearted and better than the rest of the shows..they killed the essence of it by turning it into a routine trp shitty drama ..👎🏼

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TellyDrama/status/1225360849239326720

When mahesh appeared there was a possive and caring rohit sippy was there.. a rohit who left his job and stood as a protection wall for his sona...

How mahesh with his eccentric nature tricked rohit to believe  he is nice and not he stalker..

It was a marriage  track ...

These r some of the factors that raised the trp of mahesh  track not mahesh  beating blue and black out of sonakshi... makers wake up...

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what is it with "such fans" by the way?? When did i say it is not ruined...i was talking to a person and the reply was given in a certain aspect! U cannot just jump inbetween convo and judge it!

The show has been going downhill from some time and i have ranted enough on it! and  I cannot do anything excet for hope if even after all this i want to watch! U also look co.pletely pissed off from the show but aren't u also watching it?? So fans like u watching it can also be one reason y makers have got the audicity to serve shit! Me hoping for betterment is a reason for this..acc to u?? WOW!!! 

Did i saw it is the best amongst everything? No! But what i wanted to point out was that the level of itv is so low that even after all this shit..it is still better than most of the crap going on itv!!!! Even after these non-sense episodes it is better than those kundlis, rishtad and supernatural shit going on..this is what i meant!

And honestly speaking...i don't expect anything better from a shitty channel like star plus! I was pleasently surprised when i saw this beautiful show on star plus! But somewhere deep doen i always knew yhat it would meet its fate!! Which starplus show hasn't been ruined and if not ruined not  scrapped off?? NONE!! If i talk about the present scenario...sanjeevini (came with a diff concept) was ruined after 15-20 eps at max! YRHPK was ruined after some 50 eps ! The char of abir, which was one of the best initially has been ruined so much that ppl r stuck to the show only because of shaheer! KHKT is already seeing its fate! Jinn is providing utter non-sense! Obviously smthg as stupid as that can't be ruined more!! Lets not talk about YRKKH and KZK2!! Everyone knows better about that! And that YHC..it came with a diff concept and a beautiful one too...but the show has  been nothing but regular OTT fest! nd that prisha is beyond tolerable from the start!! Nothing absolutely nothing on this channel can survive for more than a few months!

And lets not compare it with YHM! KHKT is a prine time show! It airs at 9! And has to compete with kundlis and all! Behayd airs on sony at same time and lets not forget jenny has a huge fan following! Plus 9 pm is the prime time for news channels too!!! The competition is high whereas YHM aired at 7 30 and than at 10 30, there was no competition for trps as such!! That is y channel didn't interfere in the storyline till a certain time! 

Also i was sharing sandeep's views as a producer! Neither i was defending him nor the show! He clearly stated about his and the channel's expectations from the show! And didn't he tweeted an infirect a few days back where he was pissed off and said "pyar ke liye kuch bhi karega should be changed to trp ke liye kuch bhi karega?" And didn't we hear about how channel is scapping off tracks, sending scripts (sometimes) and finally editting the show that too from reliable sources?? 

Next time if u wish to tag a person smthg, first go through the entire convo and some other posts of that person to understand the reason of that particular post!! 

I am always up for different views and healthy arguments but if u r here to give me or anyone unnecessary than pls..not required! 

Sorry if u felt offended by anything i wrote...i didn't mean to hurt u!

Peace!!!🧡

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayass

what is it with "such fans" by the way?? When did i say it is not ruined...i was talking to a person and the reply was given in a certain aspect! U cannot just jump inbetween convo and judge it!

The show has been going downhill from some time and i have ranted enough on it! and  I cannot do anything excet for hope if even after all this i want to watch! U also look co.pletely pissed off from the show but aren't u also watching it?? So fans like u watching it can also be one reason y makers have got the audicity to serve shit! Me hoping for betterment is a reason for this..acc to u?? WOW!!! 

Did i saw it is the best amongst everything? No! But what i wanted to point out was that the level of itv is so low that even after all this shit..it is still better than most of the crap going on itv!!!! Even after these non-sense episodes it is better than those kundlis, rishtad and supernatural shit going on..this is what i meant!

And honestly speaking...i don't expect anything better from a shitty channel like star plus! I was pleasently surprised when i saw this beautiful show on star plus! But somewhere deep doen i always knew yhat it would meet its fate!! Which starplus show hasn't been ruined and if not ruined not  scrapped off?? NONE!! If i talk about the present scenario...sanjeevini (came with a diff concept) was ruined after 15-20 eps at max! YRHPK was ruined after some 50 eps ! The char of abir, which was one of the best initially has been ruined so much that ppl r stuck to the show only because of shaheer! KHKT is already seeing its fate! Jinn is providing utter non-sense! Obviously smthg as stupid as that can't be ruined more!! Lets not talk about YRKKH and KZK2!! Everyone knows better about that! And that YHC..it came with a diff concept and a beautiful one too...but the show has  been nothing but regular OTT fest! nd that prisha is beyond tolerable from the start!! Nothing absolutely nothing on this channel can survive for more than a few months!

And lets not compare it with YHM! KHKT is a prine time show! It airs at 9! And has to compete with kundlis and all! Behayd airs on sony at same time and lets not forget jenny has a huge fan following! Plus 9 pm is the prime time for news channels too!!! The competition is high whereas YHM aired at 7 30 and than at 10 30, there was no competition for trps as such!! That is y channel didn't interfere in the storyline till a certain time! 

Also i was sharing sandeep's views as a producer! Neither i was defending him nor the show! He clearly stated about his and the channel's expectations from the show! And didn't he tweeted an infirect a few days back where he was pissed off and said "pyar ke liye kuch bhi karega should be changed to trp ke liye kuch bhi karega?" And didn't we hear about how channel is scapping off tracks, sending scripts (sometimes) and finally editting the show that too from reliable sources?? 

Next time if u wish to tag a person smthg, first go through the entire convo and some other posts of that person to understand the reason of that particular post!! 

I am always up for different views and healthy arguments but if u r here to give me or anyone unnecessary than pls..not required! 

Sorry if u felt offended by anything i wrote...i didn't mean to hurt u!

Peace!!!🧡

Shitty channel star plus thinks if shown romance family audience will go away and if stupid Ott drama is shown viewers will increase 

Dont know who is that creative head 

So many good romantic scenes chopped off and mindless Ott  drama .

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

What are the makers showing or trying to show? This show is now setting a new precedence on how to be a dysfunctional family at the drop of a hat.. making a mockery out of sacret human relationships...What the hell.. 

Why should we accept or even discuss about Veena sippy being a bad mother?? What did she do? Did she abanden her kids or make them a child labourers??

Should she not doubt a DIL that comes and drags a whole family in the middle of the night and accuses one of their own attempting a murder on her husband whom she loved and thought perfect was proven otherwise and called a fool in front of the world by her new DIL's mother?? 

Why won't the family doubt sona?? Why should a husband, daughter, mother doubt their own? In their shoes Would we do it immediately and would that be even right?

We as audience know that Nishi is bad but not them na? Feel they were all in their character.. infact both Rohit & Sona are the ones who were out of their character..

If you see today's episode and listen to Sona you will see how many things stand on her only.. why is that? Couldn't she trust/confide in anyone else if not her husband? It's a very convoluted way to make Sona strong again and to separate Ronakshi...

The inspector is coming to meet her with proof?? Which stupid inspector comes all the way to come, meet and show the evidence to sona and then what?? arrest nishi in the middle of night and that too all by himself??

If he is to arrest nishi shouldn't he come with women police officer in a car?? Why are there so many obvious loop holes?? Have the makers themselves have given up on this show??

All the for what?? To separate Ronakshi?? Then they could have done that in a more logical way which could make audience connect and sympathize with them..

To make Sona a victim they have turned everyone in the show a villan incl her mother, sister. Why couldn't they have had one character on Sona's side. They butchered/redeemed everyone/anyone for Sona only.. 

After all this drama Suman will come and be a good mother because she supports her own child??? oh God one day with all these illogical twists the makers are bringing in they will make us the audiences a villan too in Sona story...

You know the makers are trying to satisfy too many medium.. First channel for trp and now the social media fans..

I mean how come sona now mouthing dialouges like she is a strong woman and nobody can disrespect her?? Hello aren't you the one who quit her job to please people who done nothing to deserve that??

Also Demanding everyone to listen to her no matter what, with or without proof. How come she didn't go to Badima and explain in a considerate manner first. She is after all the mother who may loose a son to her daughter's greed. The Sonakshi they have depicted till now would've have been more sensitive and considerate about exposing Nishi. 

Besides why the hell should she try to prove Nishi for the attempted murderer?? When did this become Sona Vs Nishi??

Infact in this stupid serial everything is Sona Vs others... She could have let the police do this exposing of Nishi. It would have been the right & logical thing and also been a better thing for Sona & Rohit..

Since the Marraige the tracks are about sona against family and how Rohits should trust Sona... Come on it's so Ott & repetitive drama. And to think this show has potential for so many unique storyline. 

Will we ever see Dr. Surgeon struggle after Marraige?? After all he is the other half with almost same issues adjusting to Marraige.. Also their struggle to spend time with EO oweing to their career..

To justify a FL the makers have destroyed all the other side character including ML. It was looking very obvious in today's scene. None of the actors looked convincing. Everything was forced.. Even Rohit support lacked logic.

Why are the makers always have to show the FL is fighting against all odds without anyone support infact everyone is against her then she alone fight to prove herself after which all the family have to redeem themselves but our strong FL will say thanks but no thanks. Come on is it really have to be like this all the time??

I agree the Sippy's had their prejudicum and had the naiviti to think themselves to be capable of having superior thought /action in situation they have never encountered personally. This is something we all do more often now thanks to the social media.

Sona on the other hand believed what she thought are good for others and behaved accordingly without giving the other person choice or responsibility for their life. Yes she did it with good intentions but like the famous saying goes "path to hell paved with good intentions".. Look at the destructions at the sippy house, no matter why or how. They were unit once (however fake they maybe, it probably was their choice) and they're are no more..

PS. One more thing I found it very distasteful.. Why should a man/woman should choose between his/her family and their spouses. Why Rohit should open his eyes to how bad of a mother Veena is?? Would any child be happy to know of the dark side of their parent (which all of us are capable of having) and can they be thankful to the person who showed that??? These are some very deep issues and it's ridiculous to see them executed this stupid shallow manner.

My views are on the characters and the one dimensional thinking of what should be right/wrong.. Not to hurt anyone's sentiments. Pls share your views based on the character not the actors. Thanks for reading the long post:)

I agree..Sonakshi behaves wierd ...no one would like such a dil or relative ...one she interferes in every matter be it her sis in law...bro in law ...whoever’s matter ...why should she get into everything ...she eavesdrop all time ....Blames someone the entire family trusts (though not convinced Rohit trusted her there)...when he did not trust her with prenup ....she Getz into each and every family matter...Ajit’s such a big matter she kept it hidden from entire family and Rohit ....then she intervened in property matters though it was absolutely not needed and no one other than her interferes ...were the Sippys not living before her...are they Lame dead dumb ....is she some aged mother kind persona to interfere in every matter ....be it extremely sensitive...

Overall I think someone like this won’t be really loved by everyone ....and whether it is to save anyone or for family good but hiding things everytime is def not good ...in a family there should not be so many secrets plus if someone is bad then hiding that itself is bad ...instead of letting an elder know or husband know to hide it and tackle on your own ...is wrong ...and she does it everytime ....inspector part was a joke ...Surely mockery of complete police system ...Sonakshi is dumb aswell...she reveals everything with all clues to the killer instead if this info was kept a secret and told by police only was that not the expected way out ...

As it is fiction they take liberties but in the process they have spoilt the show completely

The very essence of this show was two opposite personalities with different career paths but Sonakshi hardly is seen working ...Rohit merely exists ....

Identity part is lost ....what we expected was a sweet family drama...as you mentioned the hardships faced by the couple coming from two different family backgrounds ...careers...and way they tackle day to day issues faced in this situation ...

As I have mentioned earlier on and multiple times before ...the negativity murder kidnapping stalking was not required at all

What we wanted was a sweet positive nice family drama ...romantic saga ....some misunderstandings some arguments some happiness was all required

Now it is more like Kahani Parvati ki ...the character Paravathi in the serial has come out in the main serial though