Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

Are we getting any update ? Take your time if you are busy...stay safe

Sorry, I had a busy weekend. But the update will be up in another 5 minutes or so. Nit more than that. 

Thanks for being understanding. :) You too, stay safe. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Shenz, when can I expect the update? 🤗

I am so sorry! This had to wait longer than expected. I am posting the next chapter in the next couple of minutes. 

ShenzK thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm glad Kirti is catching up on what's happening with Mishti and hopefully she's able to break that wall. 

I'd like to see more of  MishBir plssss...

ShenzK thumbnail

I'm glad Kirti is catching up on what's happening with Mishti and hopefully she's able to break that wall. 

I'd like to see more of  MishBir plssss...

Thanks a lot, Nikki. Yes, she is catching up and happens to be very close to unveil the hidden secrets that have bothered Mishti for awhile now. But that is going to take a couple of chapters more. And that would include hell lot of drama (at least it does in my head, now 😆)

You will witness MishBir more and more but that will arrive with a pace of its own. Though, I will try to incorporate as much MishBir as I can. But after this whole wedding fiasco is done, their story would pick up pace. Till then, request you to be patient. 

Thanks again! 🤗

AnkitaPritu thumbnail

Yaar. ...I check 4 ur updates almost daily tht u could have by mistake updated  next part....

I'm just in love with this Abir n mishti along with kirti at present

Plz bring them sooner

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for your reply. I'm super excited 😊 

Love

N

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kirti finally heard for herself what has been bothering Mishti. Even though she doesn't know the entire thing, I hope Mishti confides in her. I think our Kirti might have ways to get it out of her. She genuinely cares and loves her. Kirti also got the vibe that Mishti was trying to get her away from the gossipers. She is also now observing Mishti and Abir's interactions so let's see if she asks her about him as well.

That was such a cute little bit, "You're here to check out all the hotness?", haha. I think Abir is happy that she seems to be behaving somewhat normal with him rather than ignoring him like before.

Let' see how long she will hide things from those who care for her. It's her way of protecting them maybe, not wanting to worry them or burden them. But she should understand, the people that care for you want to hear every single thing you have to say. Your worries, hurt, etc. Even if it will be hard for them, they want to help. 

Sorry I went on a little too much of a rant. It was lovely to read this piece. 

Come back soon with another beautiful one,

All the best and take care.❤️

Edited by tumhiho - 4 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitaPritu

Yaar. ...I check 4 ur updates almost daily tht u could have by mistake updated  next part....

I'm just in love with this Abir n mishti along with kirti at present

Plz bring them sooner

I am so sorry to keep you waiting. You will have the next chapter up in a couple of minutes. 

Thank you! I am glad you like the effort. :)

ShenzK thumbnail

Thank you for your reply. I'm super excited 😊 

Love

N

You are welcome. I hope, I live upto that expectation.