Mishti khush toh family khush

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This line kinda hurt. We could feel the pain Kuhu is experiencing. Her husband who always tried to use her as per his convenience yet again did the same. It was per his convenience that he married her, per his convenience he rudely told her it was all acting, per his convenience handed over the divorce papers and now per his convenience being all nice. I know Kunal is flawed and so is Kuhu and that's what makes their story interesting. But when today Kunal said his Bhai is happy and so he is happy and he's do anything to make her family happy made her realize that Kunal is not thinking about her. The 1% hope she had on him also came crashing down but she let herself stay calm. She was already hurt with her brother leaving heartbroken and bid goodbye to him. Kunal for once didn't ask how she's feeling, how is she dealing with the situation. He is only thinking about his brother, his family and now her family. 😵

Where is she amidst all this? That pain made her blurt that is Mishti is happy then everyone else is happy. Everyone is happy coz her fairytale is complete. Remember she always called her love story a fairytale and what has happened to it now. Sad! 🥺

And now they plan on turning her negative 🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That's what I said in one of the other threads, that she carries a lot of insecurities and it's like no one cares. Of course, there are only a handful of people who know KuKu were having a divorce. Now, even mishti and Abir are unaware about the same. 

Kunal has always been careless and ignorant about anyone else but himself and his family. And honestly, he never considered Kuhu a part of his family. He was grateful when she offered a shoulder to him during his low time but he never cared about hers. He, most of the times, overlooks the emotions of the other person and Kuhu is no exception. 

I sometimes feel sorry for Kuhu to have fallen in love with a guy like him. Though, I do like them together a lot. It's just that there's a lot of work required in their relationship as well as on themselves as individuals. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

That's what I said in one of the other threads, that she carries a lot of insecurities and it's like no one cares. Of course, there are only a handful of people who know KuKu were having a divorce. Now, even mishti and Abir are unaware about the same. 

Kunal has always been careless and ignorant about anyone else but himself and his family. And honestly, he never considered Kuhu a part of his family. He was grateful when she offered a shoulder to him during his low time but he never cared about hers. He, most of the times, overlooks the emotions of the other person and Kuhu is no exception. 

I sometimes feel sorry for Kuhu to have fallen in love with a guy like him. Though, I do like them together a lot. It's just that there's a lot of work required in their relationship as well as on themselves as individuals. 

it's so common...kuhu's feeling won't go just like that.....ek to she felt she had to outshine Mishti in her home, pati b mahaan mil Gaya

She was on right path with setting up her career and all..let's see where this goes

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

it's so common...kuhu's feeling won't go just like that.....ek to she felt she had to outshine Mishti in her home, pati b mahaan mil Gaya

She was on right path with setting up her career and all..let's see where this goes

She is mostly going to go through the same path that Kunal went through. Damn! I don't want a repeat telecast of the same thing. >.<

nami2811 thumbnail

Agree. I am so upset with Kunal. Wish his character grows beyond his bhai and family jaap. Feel sorry for Kuhu that she still loves him.

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

Agree. I am so upset with Kunal. Wish his character grows beyond his bhai and family jaap. Feel sorry for Kuhu that she still loves him.

There's a lot for them to go through before we see Kunal looking beyond his Bhai and family or at least considering Kuhu as a part of his family. A long way to go. 

nami2811 thumbnail

There's a lot for them to go through before we see Kunal looking beyond his Bhai and family or at least considering Kuhu as a part of his family. A long way to go. 

Sad sad.. 

Bdw HC fan *hi-fi* ⭐️

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nami2811

I know Kunal is flawed and so is Kuhu and that's what makes their story interesting. 

^This.

This is what drew me to Kuhu's character- she isn't perfect and has been dealing with her own share of insecurities and broken hopes. It's real and relatable. But of course itv doesn't really do grey characters so she's gonna be put in a full on negative role (as evident from the new promo) and then will get a 2 mins redemption (like Nishant). 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She is mostly going to go through the same path that Kunal went through. Damn! I don't want a repeat telecast of the same thing. >.<

me neither

Chaara kya hai😆