Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why nayantara has to be a bela daughter šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø so you guys forgot shivangi ?nayantara could be her daughter . I forgot shivangi get killed but I thought she came back on season 3 so not sure what happened to her after that.nayantara did not touch the naagmoni yet just about to touch .I dont know if she is able to do it but I seen yamini did touch naagmoni and she was human .did I missing something?actually none of naagin I watch from 1st to last .starting I did watch then I did not watch middle so probably I missed lot of things. Nayantara character probably had totally new shade/story then we all assume. It's a ekta show she can make anybody to anyone lol. If nayantara shown naagin to human then they can show anything lolz.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They got this opportunity to get show no 1 highest TRPs so they have to think best in writing Nayantara side of story as it better be worth watching Nayantara becoming strongest Naagin Naagrani n her being Behir daughter everything needs to be grandeur including her Look as it has potential to boost TRPs if executed well scripted šŸ˜Š

I would love to watch Nayantara kicking ass of that Vish n Parekhs especially the rapists boys šŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Mages

vish is behind her speaks volume and there is definitely a reason for that

shivangi could touch the naagmani becos she was a suryavanshi since her father ritik was a suryavanshi and he too could touch the naagmani

bela could touch the naagmani becos she was a naagrani

if nayantara could touch the naagmani and vish is behind her its hints that she could be mahir-bela's daughter and this secret is only known to vish

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I don't think there has ever been 2 Naagranis who can touch the Nagmani.Like Sumitra was the Queen of Nidhok Vansh but could not touch the Nagmani.Only Queens from the Sheshnaag clan can touch/possess the Nagmani.With the exception of Queen Bela Shivanya and Shivangi both were Sheshnaagins blessed by the Great Lord Mahakaal for the protection of Nagmani.

Hell even Shivangi became the Supreme Queen-Mahanagrani due to.her sheer sacrifice.Bela being the Queens daughter was the second Sheshnaag Queen in line for the protection of Nagmani.After her Manyata became the protector and Nayan could have become one if she was the Naagin.

Brinda being Manyata's daughter automatically becomes the next in line for the throne.So Brinda can touch/protect the Nagmani since she's the newest Sheshnaagin on the block.

I don't know how Nayan can touch the Nagmani being human unless she's really not a human and a true Naagin like her sibling Brinda.Even if she was the one how could she touch the Nagmani.Even Juhi Bela's sister could not touch the Nagmani herself bcoz she was not the designated Queen.She had to trick Bela under the influence of that cunning Vulture to become the Naag-Queen to touch the Nagmani.

Its good that Nayan becomes the 4th Naagin rather than being revealed as the Crooked Pandit's daughter.As for her being Behir's daughter its highly doubtful.Bela became much powerful after getting the special powers of the Naaglok from the former Supreme Queen Shivangi unless Vish and her secret partner killed Behir and snatched Nayan from them.

So Nayan becoming the new Naagin does not guarantee that she's the real Queen unless there's a twist in the story/or due to some divine intervention it happens.

Yes, but youā€™re forgetting something over here, Manyata forfeited the throne or her title as the naagrajkumari.. therefore neither her or Brinda are in line for the throne of the Sheshvansh clan. Maybe someone else ascended the throne in place of Manyata and Nayantara is probably their daughter since it turns out that anyone can become the queen of naaglok as seen before. Because thereā€™s no way a person can become a Naagin by just touching the naag mani unless they were already a naagin, other wise every other person who touched naagmani with the intentions of gaining powers would have become a Naagin.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

Why nayantara has to be a bela daughter šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø so you guys forgot shivangi ?nayantara could be her daughter . I forgot shivangi get killed but I thought she came back on season 3 so not sure what happened to her after that.nayantara did not touch the naagmoni yet just about to touch .I dont know if she is able to do it but I seen yamini did touch naagmoni and she was human .did I missing something?actually none of naagin I watch from 1st to last .starting I did watch then I did not watch middle so probably I missed lot of things. Nayantara character probably had totally new shade/story then we all assume. It's a ekta show she can make anybody to anyone lol. If nayantara shown naagin to human then they can show anything lolz.

Yamini couldnā€™t touch the naagmani, Her nephew Rithik could touch it as he was a suryvanshi prince and he was the designated protector of the naagmani, followed by his daughter Shivangi who later became Mahanagrani and then followed by Bela/ Shravani. So yes, a human can touch the naagmani as well but that is only if they are designated to protect it other than the naagranis. Moreover the protection of the Naagmani was entrusted to humans originally as seen in season 1.

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bela was nagrani afterwards when she accepted the thrown n she was rakshak of naagmani so Nayantara mystery will tell how she avails such power šŸ¤”

Originally posted by: Rein123

Yamini couldnā€™t touch the naagmani, Her nephew Rithik could touch it as he was a suryvanshi prince and he was the designated protector of the naagmani, followed by his daughter Shivangi who later became Mahanagrani and then followed by Bela/ Shravani. So yes, a human can touch the naagmani as well but that is only if they are designated to protect it other than the naagranis. Moreover the protection of the Naagmani was entrusted to humans originally as seen in season 1.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, but youā€™re forgetting something over here, Manyata forfeited the throne or her title as the naagrajkumari.. therefore neither her or Brinda are in line for the throne of the Sheshvansh clan. Maybe someone else ascended the throne in place of Manyata and Nayantara is probably their daughter since it turns out that anyone can become the queen of naaglok as seen before. Because thereā€™s no way a person can become a Naagin by just touching the naag mani unless they were already a naagin, other wise every other person who touched naagmani with the intentions of gaining powers would have become a Naagin.

You just mentioned in your one reply that Ritik could touch the Nagman bcoz he was a Survanshi Prince blessed by the Great Lord Shiva. So yeah I agree with your above statement that " Because thereā€™s no way a person can become a Naagin by just touching the naag mani unless they were already a naagin, other wise every other person who touched naagmani with the intentions of gaining powers would have become a Naagin."So yeah Nayan might not be some princess but she could be one special Human being blessed by the Lord to touch the Nagmani.It could be one of the reasons why Vish saved Nayan even if Nayan is not the Naagin here.

However there's a catch here.If at all some other Shesh-naagin did ascend the throne due to Manyata's absence she would have at least come to /sent some help for Manyata in her revenge mission since Shesh-Naagins do help out each other.Even if someone did ascend the throne just in case it should be Behir's daughter going by the lineage.Shivangi was the Supreme Queen yet she did not have any throne or Kingdom to her name except perhaps the Suryavanshi Kingdom if you include the same.

And even if there is some other Queen usually the Naagmani is in the custody of that Shesh-Naag Queen.So why is the Naagmani still in that Ancient Red Temple under the care of Manyata passed on to Brinda now?

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

You just mentioned in your one reply that Ritik could touch the Nagman bcoz he was a Survanshi Prince blessed by the Great Lord Shiva. So yeah I agree with your above statement that " Because thereā€™s no way a person can become a Naagin by just touching the naag mani unless they were already a naagin, other wise every other person who touched naagmani with the intentions of gaining powers would have become a Naagin."So yeah Nayan might not be some princess but she could be one special Human being blessed by the Lord to touch the Nagmani.It could be one of the reasons why Vish saved Nayan even if Nayan is not the Naagin here.

However there's a catch here.If at all some other Shesh-naagin did ascend the throne due to Manyata's absence she would have at least come to /sent some help for Manyata in her revenge mission since Shesh-Naagins do help out each other.Even if someone did ascend the throne just in case it should be Behir's daughter going by the lineage.Shivangi was the Supreme Queen yet she did not have any throne or Kingdom to her name except perhaps the Suryavanshi Kingdom if you include the same.

And even if there is some other Queen usually the Naagmani is in the custody of that Shesh-Naag Queen.So why is the Naagmani still in that Ancient Red Temple under the care of Manyata passed on to Brinda now?

Well hereā€™s the thing, Manyataā€™s doesnā€™t seem to be aware that the naagmani is in the laal tekdi mandir, I know this because she and Nayantara earlier had doubts about the Parikh family getting their hands on the naag mani when Brinda intercepted their attack against Dev in the forest.

Second about why the Sheshnaag Vansh queen did not send anyone to assist Manyata in her revenge, itā€™s because she severed all her ties with naag lok, we know this once again because Nayantara during that same episode had mentioned this when she was asking Manyata if she knew who the particular naagin is even though she burnt her bridges with her Naagin family and queendom.

Now about Nayantara being a Suryavanshi or some other special human or Naagin, well... she is obviously a naagin, or maybe a hybrid just like Brinda And Shivangi.

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She could be sister like some r guessing šŸ¤”

Well hereā€™s the thing, Manyataā€™s doesnā€™t seem to be aware that the naagmani is in the laal tekdi mandir, I know this because she and Nayantara earlier had doubts about the Parikh family getting their hands on the naag mani when Brinda intercepted their attack against Dev in the forest.

Second about why the Sheshnaag Vansh queen did not send anyone to assist Manyata in her revenge, itā€™s because she severed all her ties with naag lok, we know this once again because Nayantara during that same episode had mentioned this when she was asking Manyata if she knew who the particular naagin is even though she burnt her bridges with her Naagin family and queendom.

Now about Nayantara being a Suryavanshi or some other special human or Naagin, well... she is obviously a naagin, or maybe a hybrid just like Brinda And Shivangi.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Para-shi

She could be sister like some r guessing šŸ¤”

There are reports stating that Nayantara is a naag devi or some kind of divya stree who has the power to control and reactivate the naagmani from its dormant state.

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are reports stating that Nayantara is a naag devi or some kind of divya stree who has the power to control and reactivate the naagmani from its dormant state.

If it's TRUE then naagmoni will be on wrong hand along with vish.and probably all previous season villain will be returned then .if all of then come back to get naagmoni oh man they whole naagin story will be screwed badly.