Like Seriously!!!!

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

One thing that I don’t understand is that obsession of these supernatural shows of turning the mothers into vamp in the name of twist..

I mean like seriously.. they really can’t think of anything else🙄...

First, in Naagin 1 they showed Sudha Chandran aka Yamini turning into the mastermind.. Later she continued this legacy with Naagin 2... In Naagin 3 once again Rakshanda Khan turned into vamp when she declared herself as nidhok vansh Naagrani.. and if my knowledge is correct then same thing has happened in Brahmarakshas too.. In Naagin 4 well the mother is already a vamp so no comments on that.. Even in Yeh jaadu hai jinn ka also Parveen turned to be negative

And now they showed the same in Divya Drishti also.. I mean why? I was really liking the Mahima’s character.. though from past few episodes CVs has started giving us hints of Mahima being the Lal Chakor by the way she was acting so sneakly but still somewhere i had wished that this shouldn’t have happened but unfortunately it did..

how will the CV now justify the time when Mahima actually fought with Pishachini or when she was with DD throughout.. and how will they justify her act of killing her own daughter..

I am seriously done with this trend of turning good mother turning Vamp.. Why can’t CVs think of any bew concept in the name of twist.. Why always show that ghisa-pita trend

I am sorry if i hurt anyone’s sentiments over here but i am an ardent watcher of DIvya-Drishti and this twist really broke my heart

You guys are free to criticise this post of mine.. Sorry once again if i hurt anyone’s feelings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nope completely agree with you. This was a major cop out. 

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

And it's always saas vs bahu.  Such stereotype. I was actually hoping for someone else. 

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Exactly... even i was hoping that It should be someone else... Seems like CV has forgotten the time when Mahima was actually with DD nd helped them to fight with pishachini.. 

Originally posted by: shonagudia

And it's always saas vs bahu.  Such stereotype. I was actually hoping for someone else. 

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Yeah... And I don’t understand the use of such twist when there are so many characters are left to explore... After DD has returned after their accident CVs seem to forget pishachini’s obsession over the three ratnas, apart from that there is no mention of kaal devta aur patali... where are they now? Probably CVs has forget that too

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Nope completely agree with you. This was a major cop out. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They had so many options still they did the same stupid twist 🙄🙄