Has Shilpa been vindicated in what she said about Vikas Gupta?

Poll

Has Shilpa been vindicated in what she said about Vikas Gupta?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Vikas Gupta for me typifies the worst and the lowest kind of ITV personality.

It is beyond irritating to watch this vile, obnoxious, deceitful man with his faux soft spoken demeanour .

I loathed the man in BB11 and am so glad that Shilpa Shinde has been vindicated when it comes to this loathsome creature.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kash said today, I don't care if he doesn't give me work, aab Tak nahi Diya ab Kya dega....🤣🤣...damn girl!!!!

I think Devo is still trying to clarify with him so she could be cat in something by him  😡

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gupta har baar aata he aur apni 25% following kam karwa ke jaata he. Hina is very very smart to just come as a proper guest and not play faves. Ye shukla ko banate banate khud hi proper “ban” gaya. Ijjat ki dhajjiya. Twitter pe jo he unhe maloom padega iski kitni izzat utar gayi public me. Pura ka pura khatam gupte.

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In the same way, after a few years, Rashmi will be vindicated in what she said about SS. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gupta is the quintessential meethi choori

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He sweet talks his way out of everything, but what he is actually doing is just patronising people and people are so dumb that they don't even see it coming. 

He is obnoxious!

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This jobless fake mastermind got nothing else better to do. Never liked him in his season, and not ever gonna. Both him and Shilpu are dhongis of the highest order.And first he needs to learn the definition of what a mastermind actually is cuz its certainly not betrayal, cheating, lies whatever, whatever.

That stunt he pulled today snatching the money like that was cheap and pure shameless. Real masterminds will just sit back and make everything swing their way with the power of pure brain play strategical prowess. 

Anyways why the F am I writing such a sermon on  this annoying git, jejuz!! 😲😳

I just  want Kash to bajao his fake mastermind ass some more. 

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 4 years ago
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

This jobless fake mastermind got nothing else better to do. Never liked him in his season, and not ever gonna. Both him and Shilpu are dhongis of the highest order.And first he needs to learn the definition of what a mastermind actually is cuz its certainly not betrayal, cheating, lies whatever, whatever.

That stunt he pulled today snatching the money like that was cheap and pure shameless. Real masterminds will just sit back and make everything swing their way with the power of pure brain play strategical prowess. 

Damn kd ji you’re savage (as usual) 😂😂

Btw looking at todays posts hopefully you’ve realized that Rashmi is the fav of most people on this forum and not Asim lol

Aaj toh aapka dil bohat khush hoga to see so many Asim bashing posts 😜🤣🤣

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

You sound like a Hina fan 🤣

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Damn kd ji you’re savage (as usual) 😂😂

Btw looking at todays posts hopefully you’ve realized that Rashmi is the fav of most people on this forum and not Asim lol

Aaj toh aapka dil bohat khush hoga to see so many Asim bashing posts 😜🤣🤣

6#

😆Kya khush hona. Mere saath bohot bohot injustice hua hain iss jageh par. My own pichwade is on 🔥today. 😈Iss forum ko bhi iss Daayan jala kar raakh kar degi. 😈

And no, main ab bhi nahi maanti. Asim hero hain iss jageh ka aur hero rahega.😎 Aur agar nahi raha phir main uske liye apni tareefan se bhare hue posts kaise likhungi? 😳

So Desai ji, plizz don't take this honours away from this Daayans kitty ji. 😡Take a backseat like you have been all this while and let the Hero of heroes shine. ⭐️Nahi toh meri rozi roti bandh. Paapi pait and all. 

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 4 years ago