Biggest sadness about dd ending

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

For me, its the couples but specifically Dishi for me 

Divya for at least half the show barely got a romantic storyline and when she finally did in murari/shikhar.  They developed MINDBLOWING chemistry. And to thknk that is gonna end in a month ie maybe 5 or 6 episodes its making soooo sad. 

As a dishi fan i wish i had more. 

I can only hope this whole lal chakor and villain drama ends this weekend or next, and the makers show at least 4 hour long episodes on the couples only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's totally unfair yar,, Dishi just not only had good chemistry, having so much potential to explore... Shikar from different world not known anything about relationships and Divya lost hope in relationships coming together has so much to show.. but then all rushed up.. last episode Drishti was declaring Shikar as real Shikar and Drikshit were happy for Dishi too.. all in one episode..

within a short span of time and limited screen space together they got good fan base for Dishi ❤️❤️ but it's gonna be short lived 🙄

I even wonder if Nyra would appear in daily soaps again,, she will be more into movies I guess,, will definitely miss her small screen presence 🙄

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yea.. totally agree with u..

It was very unfair with dishi.. Both were good.. actors and characters with amazing chemistry.. so much could hv been shown in their story.. but everything went waste.. last week their scenes were very rushed.. 

Nyra n mishkat.. will surely want to see them in another show together..

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The show has gone all over the place and there’s no story left 

all they did was party at deaths and random nonsense 

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just came back to the forum hearing the news about DD. I actually left the show long back when the story line began turning really crappy. But did check in from time to time.

For me, the biggest disappointment was Divya herself. The makers suddenly turned her spunky, sassy personality into this subdued ITV desi girl kind of one. It was like a 180 degree turn. They even made her from the western outfit loving girl into wearing some weird desi type of outifts. I could have let the outfit part slide but the personality turnover was such a letdown. So of course everything else was a letdown too.

I was rooting for ShivYa earlier but then they turned first Shikar negative and then he died and I stopped watching so I cant tell much about the second Shikar and Dishi. They could have certainly made that work as well in the sense you have shown. But they had always given DIvya half baked romantic storylines so expecting anything from them was having too much hope.