Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful❤️

Amazing update 🤗

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yet again beautiful write up .They are now husband and wife 😳 Looks like a dream.Their Gurdwara wedding was beautiful. They were lost in each other 😳Looking forward for next update .

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  21

Mini and Neil came home with all the others. Mickey helped in shifting Neil’s things from Mrs. Sandhu’s house to the haveli. Soon all were tired and Preet asked Mini where to take her for rest in her room’s or Neil’s. Mini blushed and replied either of them would be fine as they haven’t decided yet which one will become their bedroom.

mr and mrs Oberoi ka room

Preet decided to take her to Neil’s room when dadaji stopped her. “Preet ye Mini ko kaha le jarahi ho? Iska room to upar hai na?” asked Dadaji. “Dadaji I know, but ab to inki shadi ho chuki hai na to ab toh ise Neil ke room mein hi jana chahiye” Preet replied casually thinking why he didn’t understand such a obvious thing. “No, not yet. They cant share room today?” said dadaji stopping them. “But why?” Mini and Neil asked in unison while Preet laughed at them. “Because I don’t believe in this court marriage. There are no customs no rituals followed, just a sign on paper. This is not a marriage in my opinion. "Tumhare dadaji bilkul sahi keh rahe hain. kal riti riwaz se shadi ho jane do tabhi tum dono shadi shuda mane jaoge" said Biji. "But Biji......", Preet tried to help her friend but Naeem bi stopped her "Only tomorrow after the Anand Karaj at Gurudwara they will become husband and wife in true senses." said Naeem bi. "And only after that they will be allowed to share room. Till then Neil will sleep in his room and Mini will sleep in her room. “But Biji” said both Neil and Mini again in unison. “Oye chup kar Allah maari behenji bilkul sahi keh rahi hain. Tum aajkal ke bachhe kya jano rasmo rivaaj ka importance. Aur Neil itne be sabre bhi mat bano” said Naeem bi as she glared at both of them. “Yes its final. Both of you go to your separate rooms.” Ordered Biji. Mini and Neil looked at each other helplessly while Preet and Mickey laughed at their condition.

🤣🤣 bechare 

Jal bin machli MiNeil 🤣

Both Mini and Neil spent sleepless night texting each other on phone. “How can Biji and Naeem bi  be so cruel?” texted Mini with crying emoji. Neil laughed at her message. “Don’t worry. Just one more day to go.” Texted Neil with heart and kiss emoji. Mini blushed at his message and they kept texting whole night.

Sundar MiNeil smiley42

Next day guest started arriving and all the family members become busy in welcoming them and other arrangements. Neil’s relatives arrived he introduced them with whole family and Mini. Mini touched their feet and all of them gave their blessings. All his relatives praised Mini except his maasi Shalini Oberoi. She made faces when Mini touched her feet. Mini also noticed this but didn’t say anything.

Saroj mami type 😈

Later when Neil was sitting with their relatives Biji brought food and refreshments for them. She also asked Mini to join them so that they can talk with her. Mini was wearing pink color embroidered salwar suit. She interacted with everyone, his relatives and friends all were very impressed with her. she was busy talking with Neil’s chacha and Neil was busy drooling over her. she looked so beautiful in that dress. The way she was interacting with everyone and the way she was blushing whenever his friends made any comment. He couldn’t believe that she has become his wife.

Dreamy MiNeil

What good deed has he done to get her in his life, he wondered. Suddenly Shalini maasi poked Neil with her elbow and gestured him to come in a corner as she wanted to talk something important to him. “Yes maasi, what happened?” asked Neil already half guessing that it must be about some silly thing as he knew Shalini maasi very well she was one of those typical Indian relative who attends the wedding just to find faults. “Neil, itni jaldi kya thi shadi karne ki? Waise to ye ladki…kya naam hai…haan Mini..ye ladki bas theek si hai. Tu mujhe bolta to main apne handsome se bachhe ke liye kudiyo ki line laga deti.” Said Shalini maasi. “Maasi I don’t want any other girl. See her through my eyes, she is the most beautiful girl in this whole world and I love her.” replied Neil stressing the last part. “theek hai hume kya….but beta why are you living here in their house. You have your parents house in Delhi which is much more spacious than this so called haveli and I also came to know that you are working as a chef in their small restaurant. Why beta? You have work experience in 5 star hotels. I am sure any big restaurant in Delhi will give you a job. Why are you wasting your life here?”asked Shalini maasi not understanding what is so great in that girl that Neil is willing to do anything for her.

Hate this saroj part 2 😡

“Maasi I worked in quite a few big hotels but I didn’t like it there that’s why I shifted here. I started working in Mini’s restaurant then we fell in love. Now we are working together for the restaurant and its doing good. so you see I envision my future here why would I go to Delhi then. And this is Arya’s parents house Mini want to upbring her here whats the problem in that?” replied Neil in a matter of factly tone. “Yes I heard that she also have the responsibility of a 5 year old step sister. After marriage she will be a burden on you and why are you living like a ‘ghar jamai’ for that child’s sake.” said Shalini maasi half believing as if Neil was an innocent guy and this Mini has bewitched him into this relationship. Neil lost his patience finally, “Please maasi I request you, not another word against Mini and Arya. And whats this shit about being a ghar jamai n all. Aap log kaunse zamane mein jeete hain. I already married her in court yesterday so she is my wife now. We have our work and future here so we decided to live here. And about Arya, as much as she is Mini’s responsibility she is also my responsibility now. Aur agar aapko phir bhi samajh nahi aa raha then you can please leave.” Neil said folding his hands in front of her. 

waah ...Neil 😎

All people looked at their direction. Neil’s mausaji saw his wife with Neil and saw how irritated Neil was he understood his wife must have spat venom on poor boy’s happy day. He immediately came to his rescue and took away his dear wife from there giving ‘I am sorry my wife ruined you day’ look to Neil. Neil nodded understanding his gesture and went out to get some fresh air. 

Mausaji bechara🤔

Mini joined him. Until now she also got an idea about what could have happened, “Don’t worry, as you said once, Saroj mami kinda people are there in every family. I guess she was the one from yours side. Ignore her” Said Mini holding his hands. Neil hugged her, “I know, when you are with me I don’t worry about such people”

Bahut acche se tum ne Saroj jaisi character ko add kiya hai .

Jaisa Neil ne b bol tha .

Soon Biji announced that they were getting late and took Mini from there. She asked Neil to get ready. Neil wore white color kurta with chudidaar payjama and over it blush pink color sherwani with matching turban and kept a kataar with him as an essential religious symbol of Sikh family. Mini wore bright yellow color Patiala salwar suit with traditional jewellery and heavy golden kaleere in her hands. They all went to Gurudwara for Anand karaj. Mini and Neil looked at each other and the moment their eyes met they forgot everything. They were in their dreamland while whole world around them just vanished.

Sundar ❤️

Akhiya Milake Channa aawe Naa Judai ve
Akhiya Milake Channa aawe Naa Judai ve
Deve Naa Tari Menu Saree Khudai We
Akhiyan Milake Channa…..

Mini looked at Neil. She couldn’ t believe her eyes that Neil can look this handsome as traditional Sikh groom. She hadn’t seen any man as handsome as him. And he was all her. Neil looked at Mini and finally understood why Biji kept saying that she didn’t consider court marriage as real. Today looking at Mini as a traditional Punjabi bride he couldn’t get his eyes off her. The whole scenario, the serenity of Gurudwara, the pious hymns made everything so perfect and pure that he understood the value of culture and rituals and wanted to make Mini his wife with the blessing of God.

Tare Hai Barati Chandani Hai Yeh Barat
Saato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke Hath
Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham
Re Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham

Mini and Neil were made to sit infront of Guru granth sahib. They took the blessings by bowing their heads and touching it to the floor. Neil’s sherwani’s stol was tied with Mini’s dupatta by elderly people and Granthi ji (priest) started reading hymns from the pious book.

Ganga Jamuna Se Bhee Pawan Teraa Meraa Bandhan
Teraa Prem Hai Phulvari Aur Meraa Mann Hai Aangan
Janmo Janmo Kaa Hee Sajanee Teraa Meraa Sath

Mini and Neil took the first phera and again sat down as Granthi ji again started reading hymns from the pious book. This continued till they took all four pheras holding each other’s hand and completed the ceremony. They looked at each other as finally they become husband and wife with the blessings of all elderly people and God.

mineil babies 

Too Hai Jivan Me Jo Pritam Sukh Nahee Mangu Duja
Aarti Nayno Se Karti Hu Mann Se Teree Puja
Me Toh Dharm Hee Samjhun Teree Kahee Hui Har Bat

Akhiya Milake Channa aawe Naa Judai We
Akhiya Milake Channa aawe Naa Judai We
Deve Naa Tari Menu Saree Khudai We
Akhiyan Milake Channa…..

They again bowed their head in front of Guru granth sahib and took the blessings of all elders. Biji, dadaji and Naeem bi made them complete all the other rituals and all of them proceeded towards haveli. Again they were brought to their separate rooms to take some rest before getting ready for the reception.

to be continued....

P.S. I know the song is now cliche but I love this song.😳

Song perfect hai 

Haye ...kitna sundar ceremony tha 

Over the top nahi 

MiNeil style mein 

Simple , sweet , sundar

Reception mein MiNeil ka dance hai kya ?

Ek romantic number pe dance toh banta hai☺️

Jaldi update karo 

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zalima

Song perfect hai 

Haye ...kitna sundar ceremony tha 

Over the top nahi 

MiNeil style mein 

Simple , sweet , sundar

Reception mein MiNeil ka dance hai kya ?

Ek romantic number pe dance toh banta hai☺️

Jaldi update karo 

Thanks

Reception mein MiNeil ka to nahi par Arya ka dance hai😆😆😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yet again beautiful write up .They are now husband and wife 😳 Looks like a dream.Their Gurdwara wedding was beautiful. They were lost in each other 😳Looking forward for next update .

Thanks 

I was worried that it will all look over the top

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Wow anjali it's beautiful update... Finally the are husband wife... In dadu nazar... 

yes dadu finally accepted them as married couple😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon

thanks🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail