Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Just one word BEAUTIFUL smiley32I simply loved this emotinal rollercoaster ride of MiNeil. Just like others here even I was visualising  these 2 performing on such brillant tracks and giving terrific performances. 

How difficult its for Neil to go through this and how double difficult it is for  Mini to break his heart .He was the ray of hope in her life .It was really beautiful emotional break down of these two .Mini is right in her place .We can't blame her.Neil is right in his place also .Poor 2 beautiful souls are suffering .

I loved Arya ,Mini conversation .Mini is seeing herself in Arya and she is scared now what if Arya becomes other Mini in future  ? It's natural for her to think so .Best part was when Mini says ...it's easy to say I accept her but living that life is different đŸ‘ well said and it's true .

I simply loved this write up .Love , frustration ,pain , separation so many emotions here . Well written .I seriously wish that we get something like this in the show later .

Eagerly waiting for next update .

Perfectly mention by you 

Agree word to word 

Once again beautiful update 

Their break up đŸ’”

Pain, emmotions , heartbreak everything written beautifully.

Waiting for next update 

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just one word BEAUTIFUL smiley32I simply loved this emotinal rollercoaster ride of MiNeil. Just like others here even I was visualising  these 2 performing on such brillant tracks and giving terrific performances. 

How difficult its for Neil to go through this and how double difficult it is for  Mini to break his heart .He was the ray of hope in her life .It was really beautiful emotional break down of these two .Mini is right in her place .We can't blame her.Neil is right in his place also .Poor 2 beautiful souls are suffering .

I loved Arya ,Mini conversation .Mini is seeing herself in Arya and she is scared now what if Arya becomes other Mini in future  ? It's natural for her to think so .Best part was when Mini says ...it's easy to say I accept her but living that life is different đŸ‘ well said and it's true .

I simply loved this write up .Love , frustration ,pain , separation so many emotions here . Well written .I seriously wish that we get something like this in the show later .

@ bold  sahi ek dum @anjali 

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Emotional one.... Hope Minni stops him going out of the house.... 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zalima

Kya song select kiya hai end mein đŸ‘

Just so apt .

Yet again one of my favourite.

It makes me đŸ˜­

Last kiss  

👏

Kya solid writing tha ek ek frame đŸ‘

Kasam se agar aise kuch mila toh ye dono 

Pura justice karnege

issi type ka break up chahiye show mein bhi 

Anajli  ..rula diya yaar 

Emotional kar diya tune

😭💔

Painful 

thanks for wonderful comments

upcoming some episodes also will be emotional roller coaster ride

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Emotional one.... Hope Minni stops him going out of the house.... 

thanks for liking it

no Mini wont stop him

upcoming updates are going to be focused on MiNeil and will be emotional

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Anajli thanks ya🤗 ..tum ne apni holidays ko writing or posting mein betha diya 

its no big deal yaar. i like writing.🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Just one word BEAUTIFUL smiley32I simply loved this emotinal rollercoaster ride of MiNeil. Just like others here even I was visualising  these 2 performing on such brillant tracks and giving terrific performances. thanks, upcoming episode mein bhi rona dhona chalta rahega😆

How difficult its for Neil to go through this and how double difficult it is for  Mini to break his heart .He was the ray of hope in her life .It was really beautiful emotional break down of these two .Mini is right in her place .We can't blame her.Neil is right in his place also .Poor 2 beautiful souls are suffering . yes both are right at their own place so their fight is not going to end soon

I loved Arya ,Mini conversation .Mini is seeing herself in Arya and she is scared now what if Arya becomes other Mini in future  ? It's natural for her to think so .Best part was when Mini says ...it's easy to say I accept her but living that life is different đŸ‘ well said and it's true .MiYa is crux of this emotional story. Mini has decided to break up with Neil only because of her.

I simply loved this write up .Love , frustration ,pain , separation so many emotions here . Well written .I seriously wish that we get something like this in the show later .🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Perfectly mention by you 

Agree word to word 

Once again beautiful update 

Their break up đŸ’”

Pain, emmotions , heartbreak everything written beautifully.

Waiting for next update 

thanks for liking it so much

aane wale kuch episodes emotional hi rahenge.

updating shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  11

Next morning  everyone was gathered in the living room. Preet and Mickey had also came to invite everyone for their engagement which was after a week.  Neil came there with his bags already packed. Everyone was shocked to see him with his bags. “Neil beta kahi ja rahe ho?” asked Biji. “Yes Biji, actually I am shifting in Mrs.Sandhu’s house as a tenant. Here is all my dues.” He said giving an envelop to Biji. “Neil what happened why you are going?” asked very concerned Naeem bi. “Naeem bi you forgot I came to live here because I had no place to go. But now Mrs. Sandhu herself has offered me to be her tenant so I am shifting there. I don’t want to give any more trouble to anyone here.” Neil completed as he looked away. He couldn’t  say the truth to Naeem bi on her face as she will catch his lie in few seconds. But Naeem bi still got that something has went horribly wrong between Neil and Mini. Naeem bi looked at Preet to find out if she knew anything. Preet was also looking equally shocked that means she also don’t know anything. Just then Mini and Arya came there. “Neil where are you going? Asked Arya. Neil closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Now he has to face Arya. How he is going to handle her,“Chhoti madam I am just shifting across the street in Mrs. Sandhu’s house I am not going anywhere.” Said Neil exaggerating the last part to assure her that he is not going any far from her. “But why Neil. You live with us right? This is your home too. So why are you going? Asked Arya on the verge of tears. Neil settled down on his knees in front of Arya and said holding her, “Chhoti madam ,this is not my home. I was only a tenant here. Tenants don’t live always in the house. I have to go.” Neil tried to explain. “No, tenant or not you are not going anywhere Neil. I wont let you go. I will miss you. Please stay with us.”Arya started crying. “Neil wiped her tears, “Please don’t cry chhoti madam,Please understand I have to go from here its important for me. I am not going far away from you and don’t worry I will come daily to meet you.” “But why are you going Neil. Have I done any mistake? Tell me I will correct it.” said Arya now desperately trying to stop him. “No Arya baby, don’t say that. You can never do anything wrong. Please understand I cant explain this to you but its very important for me to go from here otherwise it will hurt me. Do you want to see me hurt? Neil asked hugging her to which Arya nodded in no still crying in his arms. Seeing that he is not going to budge she went towards Mini, “Veer Balika please stop him. He is not listening to me. You tell him to stop he always listens to you.” Arya requested to Mini. Mini was torn from inside. She was also not happy that Neil is going but she cant be selfish. She broke up with him and after that expecting him to stay was not right. But she never thought of Arya in all this. Arya was vey attached to Neil. It never occur to her mind that she is breaking up with Neil for Arya but how will she react if Neil leaves them. She looked at Arya who was wailing now and she immediately doubted her decision of breaking up with Neil. She opened her mouth to say something when Neil gestured her to stop. “You have already made you view poin tvery clear to me yesterday. No need to say anything more.” Neil said as the last night’s memories of how she broke up with him came to his mind. He looked away to hide his tears which were threatening to come out.

He once again looked at Arya and picked her up in his arms, “Arya my little darling, there are some things which are not in our control. We have to do certain things even if we don’t want. Going from here is one such thing for me. But as I said I am not going away from you.I will be at the restaurant all day. You can come to meet me anytime and in the evening I will come to meet you.” Neil promised her. “pakka promise Neil, you will meet me everyday right” seeing that he not going to stop she finally gave up but she asked for promised from him to which Neil nodded in  a yes. He then said goodbye to everyone left. Naeem bi followed him on a pretext of helping him settle down in a new house as she wanted to know what was going on. Biji and Preet looked at Mini to find her already wiping her tears. She went in the room unable to hide her tears anymore and Biji and Preet followed her.

Neil was unpacking his bags when Naeem bi asked him, “Itni jaldi haar maan gaye Neil. I warned you right that Mini is not an ordinary girl. You will have to make extraordinary efforts for her.” “I know Naeem bi and I was ready to die for her.” said Neil. “then what happened between you two why you left her in between?” Naeem bi asked angrily as if it was Neil’s fault. “Why don’t you ask your Mini? Veer Balika..huh…no, not really…as far as I know she is such a coward girl unable to move ahead of her past.” Neil replied furiously. “But…what…happen..how..” Naeem bi asked confused as to why Neil was so furious at Mini. “Efforts are done for those from whom you have hope, hope that they want to be pulled out of their misery. They are trying and they need your help. Efforts are not wasted for masochist people.You are accusing me of giving up. I am not a loser Naeem bi. I could have fought for her with the whole world had she placed her trust on me. Everything was going great but then just one small gust of wind came and blew away everything. I had started thinking that Mini is leaving her fears behind but NO. just a small problem came and she became that old Mini. Ever since Arya has failed Mini is wallowing in self hatred and guilt. I was hurt that my love could not hold her in her tough times but I didn’t give up. I was trying everyday…everyday since one month to talk to her to help her but she shut me out of her life completely. When last night I confronted her she broke up with me” Neil told Naeem bi everything going on between them since last one month .Naeem bi gasped hearing all that. She knew that Mini was upset and they were facing problems but she couldn’t have imagined that Mini would take such a step. She felt bad for Neil, poor soul had to go through so much. Neil continued to wipe his eyes furiously as angry tears made them wet again and again, “Naeem bi I pleaded her ….I literally begged her to don’t do this to me but she didn’t listen” said Neil slumped down on the floor as the memories of last night resurfaced again. “ I had decided to leave the city but then I thought about the restaurant and Arya then I decided to shift here. I couldn’t live in that house anymore where my love was killed so mercilessly. I hate her Naeem bi… I hate Mini…I just hate her.” Neil finally let out his emotional outburst in front of Naeem bi which he was holding since many days. Naeem bi tried to console him but then she left him alone to give him some time gathe rhimself up.

Naeem bi marched towards haveli to confront Mini. what had she done to the poor boy. She found her in her room already facing the music from Biji and Preet. “Mini yaar kismet walo ko sachha pyar milta hai. Uski kadra karni chahiye naaki use khud se durr kar dena chahiye” Preet explained to Mini. “I know Preet that he loves me a lot but the problem is that I cant ever love him like he do.” Mini said helplessly. “Mini you said you are doing this for Arya right? But you saw yourself how Arya felt when he leaved. Arya also likes him she will be very happy to accept him in your life.” This time Biji tried to reason. “ Arya is a child Biji, she is very attached to Neil. That’s why I had to break up with him. Her attachment will only grow with time and when she will face the reality when Neil wont be able to accept her as her own then her heart will break. She wont be able to take it.” said Mini as if it’s the obvious thing which they are not understanding.   “ leave it behenji whatever you say she is not going to understand.” Said Naeem bi to Biji. “ye aapkya keh rahi hain Mini ko samjhana to hamara farj hai.” Replied Biji. “Samjhaya usse jaata hai jo kuch samajhne to taiyaar ho. Jo apne ateet ki janjeero mein jakda hua ho aise insaan ko samjhane ka koi fayda nahi” said Naeem bi directly looking into Mini’s eyes. When Mini looked at her confused, Naeem bi continued,“you left Neil because you fear that history will repeat itself right? Mini nodded in yes. “Cant you see, history has already started repeating itself”said Naeem bi smiling sarcastically which made Mini more confused. “Arre aise kya dekh rahi hai Allah maari, dekh khudko aaine mein, itihaas khud ko dohra raha hai. Jahan pehle Babita khadi thi wahi aaj tu khud khadi hai. Aaj main tujhme duniya se ladne wali Mini nahi balki dari sehmi Babita ko dekh rahi hoon jo log kya kahenge, bhavishya mein kya hoga ye sab soch soch ke jindagi jeena hi bhul gayi thi. Lekin uske sath uski Mini thi jisne usse apne daro ko peechhe chhodna sikhaya aur tere sath dene liye kaun hai? Ek Neil tha par use toh tune khud hi apne aap se dur kar diya. Bahut badi galti kar di tune Mini. You ran away from Babita’s weaknesses all your life but at the end you become what you always feared.” Naeem bi concluded and took Preet and Biji with her saying now Mini should become habituated to stay alone as no one will ever come near to her as she herself pushes them away.

Mini sat on the bed with shock as what Naeem bi said sunk in. she was very determined to stick with her decision of breaking up with Neil but now her mind was filled with self doubt. “Jahan pehle Babita khadi thi wahi aaj tu khud khadi hai.”, “You ran away from Babita’s weaknesses all your life but at the end you become what you always feared.”Naeem bi’s words started ringing in her ears again and again till she shouted and closed her ears to stop them. Has she really committed a big mistake? She did this for Arya’s good but even Arya is not happy with this. was it all worth it? She kept saying that Neil wont be able to accept Arya but was it her who didn’t have trust on him or his love just like Babes kept rejecting Hanuman uncle’s love earlier sighting her reason? Was she wrong all along?  Was it her paranoia about Arya which clouded her mind and she end up hurting Neil? She remembered how cruel she was to him. How she ignored him how he pleaded her not to break up but she has so ruthlessly broke his heart. Is it too late to say sorry and make amends? Will he ever be able to forgive her after what she did to him? Mini kept thinking all this till there was no energy left in her. she slept after crying whole day.

Preet, Biji and Naeem bi were sitting inthe hall. “ye sab kya ho gaya meri bachhi ke sath? Kitni khush thi wo phir ye achanak…” said Biji in disappointment. “ Yes, this cant be happening. We should do something for them.” Said Preet. “ You are right, ab jo hona tha ho gaya.Hume kuch karna chahiye. Kaise bhi karke in dono ko phirse ek karna hoga” Naeembi agreed. They all started discussing how to bring them close once again.  

to be continued...

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow once again beautiful update â¤ď¸

heartbroken Neil đŸ’”

His outburst in front of nayeem be

I hate her ...I hate mini 

Any one can feel his broken heart 

“Cant you see, history has already started repeating itself”

Arre aise kya dekh rahi hai Allah maari, dekh khudko aaine mein, itihaas khud ko dohra raha hai. Jahan pehle Babita khadi thi wahi aaj tu khud khadi hai. Aaj main tujhme duniya se ladne wali Mini nahi balki dari sehmi Babita ko dekh rahi hoon jo log kya kahenge, bhavishya mein kya hoga ye sab soch soch ke jindagi jeena hi bhul gayi thi. Lekin uske sath uski Mini thi jisne usse apne daro ko peechhe chhodna sikhaya aur tere sath dene liye kaun hai? Ek Neil tha par use toh tune khud hi apne aap se dur kar diya. Bahut badi galti kar di tune Mini. You ran away from Babita’s weaknesses all your life but at the end you become what you always feared

This dialogue of nayeem be đŸ‘đŸ‘

History repeat hone ke daar se jo mini ne faisla liye usse bhi history repeat ho rahi h 

Arya ko dusri mini nai banne dene ke chaker me vo dusri babita ban gai.

Ab kya hoga?

Sab planning to kar rahe h dono ke patch ke liye.

Mini kya karegi ab?

Please update soon