Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Below average itna bhi underestimate mat karo khudko 

Ye to excellent ki category me h 

🤗thank you for writing such excellent story. 

thanks🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Anjali yet again beautiful write up .I loved this whole jealous Neil .Very well written.I was giggling throughout and enjoying and also i loved at one point where Mini realised that this jealous thing is gone bit too far now  and she needs to clear this with Neil .What I love is you keep the essence of the characters in each and every frame👏. That's something makes us connect with characters instantly👏and the last kiss which we can't miss 😳 was needed one .It just made the whole situation beautiful for me at the end .

thanks a lot

glad you liked it

i was worried whether the kiss was too soon but with the flow i couldnt stop myself from writing about it. it seemed right at that moment.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Below average ? Seriously ? Now your are being very humble or looks like your have taken inspiration from MiNeil 😆whose I hate you means opposite so your average also means same i feel 😆 So if this is called average then i will say please continue this average work and go beyond this average work also. 👍🏼😆

aww what can I say. I am just speechless about the response i am getting for this story.

you guys are great. its your likes and comment which gives me inspiration.

by below average I meant..I am writing it after a long gap of 5-6 years. so sometimes I find it difficult to write some scenes. previously it was not the case.so I just wonder sometimes that it could have been better. I guess it will take time to become habituated to it. and I am updating this story daily so time constraint sometimes also affect the quality of write up. but i dont want to take any chance I want to throw it out on piece of paper when this story is fresh in my head. previously i took long gap between stories then i just couldnt connect to it anymore and left them incomplete😆😳 so here I dont want to take any chance.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Wow.... Superb one... OMG Neil ka outburst and mini confession is amazing... 

thanks dear🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

🤗ek dum sundar 

Mano koi episode hi dekh rahi thi 

👏 bahut hi badiya update .

Aur itni jaldi jaldi bhi 

Thank you so much yaar🤗

story se jyada interesting mujhe tumhare comments lagte hain

just like you wait for the updateI wait for you comments

thanks🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Woh MiNeil maina mein hai 

Issi liye aisa bol rahi hai 

Aaj se sab mineil language mein baat karenge🤣

Average writing = super se upar 

Hate it = love it 

🤣 

Hai na Anajli ? 🤣

jaisi aap logo ki marji....seedhe seedhe bolo ya code language mein par apne comments aur likes se is story par pyar barsate raho😳🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Micky ke liye jala hua paratha 🤣from Ander se  jala bhuna hua Neil 

Wow jealous Neil 

Ungli katna hath jalna  naymbe ne sahi bola 

Jelaous Neil 🤣

Fir engagement vali wrong news by Dhoom thana arya 

Next day Neil silent 

Ab mini ka haal behaal unko samjha  koi  jyada ignore kare to kaisa lagta h 

Baar baar checking kichen me usko bulana or uska kisi or ko bhejna 😆

Cabin scene ❤️

Neil ka outburst or 

Mini ka confession  ❤️

End me kiss 

Everything beautiful ❤️

thanks a lot dear

keep liking and commenting

love ya🤗

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks a lot

glad you liked it

i was worried whether the kiss was too soon but with the flow i couldnt stop myself from writing about it. it seemed right at that moment.

Kiss was much needed.It went with the flow of your story .You and Neil beautifully and  rightly placed it. 😳

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

aww what can I say. I am just speechless about the response i am getting for this story.

you guys are great. its your likes and comment which gives me inspiration.

by below average I meant..I am writing it after a long gap of 5-6 years. so sometimes I find it difficult to write some scenes. previously it was not the case.so I just wonder sometimes that it could have been better. I guess it will take time to become habituated to it. and I am updating this story daily so time constraint sometimes also affect the quality of write up. but i dont want to take any chance I want to throw it out on piece of paper when this story is fresh in my head. previously i took long gap between stories then i just couldnt connect to it anymore and left them incomplete😆😳 so here I dont want to take any chance.

You are doing great dear and by reading your write up  its difficult for me to believe that you had taken such long break .May be now you have come out has much better writer with age and experience .

Even i have the habit of writing down  or scribble feelings or be it anything when it's fresh in my mind because best stuffs come out at that minute itself for me 😆

I agree when you say that you lose conection with story ,  characters  when taken long time. I think it's same for readers also .Even i like to read stuffs at stretch or else even i feel disconnected bit and sometimes i have to read from page 1 again 😆

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Kiss was much needed.It went with the flow of your story .You and Neil beautifully and  rightly placed it. 😳

😳😳😳