30.01.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya breaks the mirror. Nandini rushes to her and asks the matter. Maya thinks, to achieve my goal, have to unwillingly use you, am sorry ma. Maya cries and hugs Nandini. She says what do I do. I finally thought I had hope but my life is in pieces again. Am I not worthy of anyones love? Nandini asks her to handle herself. Maya says for whom? You were right. Rudra could bring light in my life but I took so much time to recognize him. Now that he is getting married, I can't bear to watch it. 

Sudhir says Anu is their only child,why rush the wedding. MJ too. But Anu tells everyone she doesn't wanna delay this happy moment. MJ relents. Rudra nods his consent. Maya tells Nandini, I lost to my life, destiny, love and my Rudra. Nandini tells he must have some compulsion. Maya says he does. He can't accept his love for me openly. Nandini says nothing will happen to you. Maya says I need to leave the city. This city will remind me of Rudra. Need to leave city to go where I can get peace. She walks out of the house. Nandini tries to stop her but Maya leaves. Rajeev wonders if Maya is truly in love? She is confusing. 

Maya gets in the lift. She thinks, a mom can do anything for her child. Nandini will give my message to Rudra. It is like a blessing. Maya calls Rajeev and gives him instructions. Rajeev is relieved to know it was all an act.

Antara is instructing all for the mandap decor. Servant asks where to put Rishi pic. Antara feels emotional. Diya says I will tell u. She cheers Antara. Nandini arrives in Roy mansion. She and Antara are standing in front of each other but don't see each other. Rajeev comes in between and diverts Antara. He is acting as wedding organizer. He has a fake moustache. Nandini asks you here? Rajeev says had to fake as Anu-Maya fought. He directs her to Rudras room. Maya is on phone with Rajeev. She is at Rishikesh and says MJ can't be at home. It's his sons wedding, so distributing sweet. So sent you today. She reiterates nothing should happen to ma. Maya cuts call and says Rudra come soon. 

Rudra is getting ready, wearing sherwani. He recollects all close moments with Maya. Mayas last phone call wanting to meet him one last time. His room opens and he says Maya... It's Nandini. He asks what happened. Nandini breaks down and says my Maya. Rudra asks what happened to Maya? Rajeev comes too. Nandini says Maya left. Rudra asks why? Nandini says coz she loves you. She can't see all this. I thought you could save her. She was drowning. After you came I felt she could be saved. But your wedding broke her courage. Rudra recollects Mayas words of him not being brave to accept his love for her. Rudra calls Maya, she doesn't pick. She says if you want to talk to me, come to me. Nandini tells Rudra you are ruining not just Mayas life, but yours and Anus too. You don't love her. You took Mayas name when I entered your room. You love her. Maya is a good girl. Her heart has been broken once. Don't break it again. 

Anu is brought to the mandap by her mom and Antara. MJ and Sudhir compliment Anus beauty. Pandit asks to call groom. MJ offers to get Rudra. Anu says Rishi would have done this. I am his friend. 

Nandini tells Rudra that he is insulting Friendship and Marriage, both. Maya calls Rajeev and asks to take Nandini out. Anu arrives in Rudras room and is shocked to see Rudra with Nandini and Rajeev. 

Part 2

Anu asks if Nandini brought Maya too? She screams where is Maya? Rudra says she is gone. Anu says it's time for the wedding. You are late. Come Rudra. Rajeev says congrats on the wedding and gives him Mayas book. Anu takes it away and says don't need it, neither Maya nor her book. She throws the papers and Rudra collects the pages. He says I took responsibility to save her soul. Nandini watches emotionally. Rudra finds a letter from Maya and starts reading. Rajeev asks Nandini to leave. Nandini says there is still time to save my Maya. She leaves. 

Part 3

Rudra is reading Mayas letter that says, wanted to see you one last time. Its my mistake I should have told u about my feelings earlier. But I got scared and fear beats courage. I am going away from you, your essence but my soul is with you. You are an ocean in which this river can't meet.

MayRa Flashback. Rudra says he loves the ocean. Maya says Ocean doesn't have passion but it is a destination. Rivers are a journey. They don't stop. They never return. They get diverted by a stone or break them. Rudra says u bring x factor to the river. Maya says will write the next chapter of the book by river. You will come? Rudra says am the stone- either breaks or turns the tide. 

Maya says the story is set and the end too. I just want ur company. Rudra says I can't swim. Fear to drown. Maya says u won't and if u do u will go to the place of purification. 

Rudra says I know where she is. He says Maya. Anu says stop it. Come. She pulls him by his hand. He stays put. He says am sorry. He withdraws his hand. Maya says come soon Rudra. Maya is waiting for u. 

Precap-- Anu puts water in the mandaps havankund. All ask where is Rudra? Anu says he left me. Rudra reaches Rishikesh. He screams Maya. MJ stops Anu from leaving and says, I fear Rudra will end up like Rishi. Maya is at riverbank. Rudra comes to her and holds her hand and pulls her close. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Good evening Tanu ðŸ¤—looking forwards to your updates ðŸ¤—

Today it’s my day to enjoy the episode n relax  

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Rudra’s shervani is very stylish .. I might love a suite for myself in the same kind of embroidered motifs all over 

Peach n gold on white 

Sutapasima thumbnail

The bride Ananya’s heavy Kundan  jewellery n odhni is the only thing making her look different smiley42Antara’s saree is more glamorous smiley3smiley24than the bride’s 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Rudra is so madly in love.. What a man. Maya open your eyes 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Tanu for the LU

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the LU dear🤗

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The bride Ananya’s heavy Kundan  jewellery n odhni is the only thing making her look different smiley42Antara’s saree is more glamorous smiley3smiley24than the bride’s 

I always had a soft spot for antara's sarees.. she and maya have the best wardrobe in the show

Armu4eva thumbnail

Antara looks stunning.. But Maya in flashback looked so sexy

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is it that much easy to preponed the marriage & then cancel it? Only happens on ITV shows...

Feel really pity for Ananya.. But also she must understand that, it's not easy to live a loveless life with Rurda..! It will eventually hurt her every sec Everytime Rudra ignore her love.. 

Well.. It didn't happen..

Where is that Maya who proposed Arjun using Hot air balloon! Such insane ladki ðŸ˜†

Let's see.. What will Rudra do!