RoNakshi OS: Aftermath of The Storm [ronakshi after truth revelation]

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey you beautiful souls!🤗 This is my insight into Rohit and Sonakshi's characters after Rohit gets to know that Sonakshi was innocent all this while. Please do let me know what you think about it and your opinion as to how the aftermath should be. If you do end up reading and like it, please don't forget to hit the like button and leave any feedback you want (by which I don't mean bashing, however healthy criticism is always welcome😆) đŸ˜‰ Thank you!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The afternoon sun was enveloped in between black and grey clouds. The uncalled storm raged in the form of rain. The droplets hit against the car’s windscreen like rocks. But neither the sudden change of the weather nor the harsh rainfall against his skin bothered him. Rohit Sippy stood against his car, with not a single emotion on his face. He looked hypnotized. 

“How could you do this?”

“I hate you!”

“I don’t have faith in you”

“How could you do this to me?!”

“There is no parvati in real life, All of it is just  a delusion.”

“I wish I had listened to nishi bua and papa and hadn’t married you”

“I can never trust you ever again”

The only thing he felt was the unbearable ache of his heart. He felt as though someone had drawn a hole in his heart and then poked it with a thousand knives. Oh the pain! How could he not see through the lies his wife has been shooting his way. How did he ever think that the sona who had once put her life at stake to save Pooji, to save his family, would kill his mother everyday bit by bit, by revealing his dad’s nasty truth. How did he ever believe that She would be after his property and money when she had happily quit her own job just so his dad who has never given her an ounce of respect and always humiliated her infront of everyone,  is happy and the peace remains in the family. How did he believe those mere papers over his sona. How did he ever doubt this angel in disguise. He might be India’s best heart surgeon, but he has failed as a husband….and terribly so. He felt a lump in his throat. The accumulation of all the thoughts were so overwhelming that he felt a bile at the pit of his stomach and he wanted to throw up.

Walking into his bedroom, unbothered by his wet clothes, he crashed on the recliner. His head began to pound with a throbbing headache. He felt guilt running through his vain and he felt suffocated. A sudden urge to rip off his clothes engulf him and he thrashed the vase on the floor. He started to take large bount of air. Suddenly a towel covered his head.He was about to turn but another hand touched his shoulder. And it didn’t take him  a second to know who it was. 

“Why are you sitting here like this? You’re completely soaked!”, said sonakshi as her hands worked through his hair with the towel. 

And even after every pang of accusations, she is here with him, standing right there, drying his hair, worrying about him - how did he ever do this to her?! He didn’t realize how erratically his heart was beating out of anxiety until he felt those hands on him. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. He didn’t trust his voice. He didn’t have the strength to answer her. He didn’t have the courage to face her. Heck, he didn’t even have the heart to look at her!

“I...was just out in the rain”, whispered rohit. His voice was cracked.

“Go change your clothes. You’re going to catch a cold if you sit here like this.”,  ordered sona as she finished up drying off his hair. 

As she turned to move away to put the towel on the dryer, she felt a tug at her ‘pallu’. And then she felt him turning her around and slowly pulled him towards him. confused , she was about to ask what happened when he quietly wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head against her abdomen. 

“Hey what’s wrong?”, Sonakshi’s hands weaved through his hair on its own accord as worry started consuming her being.

He didn’t trust himself to talk. He felt every fiber of him tremble in guilt and agony as the first tear slipped through the corner of his left eye. All he did was shake his head into a nothing. 

Sonakshi tried to untangle him from her to look at him but tightened his grip around her .

“Rohit you’re scaring me. What happened? Please look at me”

After what felt like an eternity, she heard his voice, “Will you ever be able to see me the same way?”

And her hands loosened. Her heart dropped to her stomach. She knew where this was going. And she didn’t want to go there. Not now. 

He felt her hands drop to her sides. He slowly raised his head to look at her. And what he saw ripped his heart apart. 

She stood there emotionless. The look told him she knew that he had learned about the truth.Yet her face remained straight. There was surprise in her eyes, but he didn’t see any any sympathy. She stared at him lifelessly. 

And the image of her was so overwhelming that he felt panic engulfing him within seconds. His heart started beating unusually faster. Sudden;y he began to breathe heavily. His entire being started shivering in anxiety and he started using his mouth to take in the air. His face became a light shade of pink.

Sonakshi rushed to his side, “rohit? Rohit what’s happening? Why are you shivering?”

And he could hold back no more. He burst into tears. It was one of those moments when one does not care about his image, reputation, male ego or the fact that he is a successful heart surgeon and one of the best in india. His heart was bruised beyond repair. And more than anything, he had made  the one he had conceded his heart to experience a thousand deaths with his words, with his behavior that cannot be undone. 

“Damn it you...you are getting a panic attack!”, murmured sonakshi as she started taking off his shoes followed by the wet socks. She started rubbing his feet.

“Rohit take deep breaths. Start counting backward from 20.” she took off his blazer and shirt and started stroking his back vigorously. 

Sonakshi Sippy never felt so helpless and restless. Not even when she was accused of Naren’s murder. A broken rohit is something but seeing your husband practically shiver out of the mental trauma that caused him get a panic attack is a whole different kind of  torture. This was an experience she hoped she would never have to go through ever again. The scene would be engraved in her heart till her last breath. 

She sat beside him stroking his back as he inhaled bountiful of air and exhaled until his breathing came back to normal and the shivering got under control. 

He took her hands into his and looked into them. They were exhausted. They looked like she hasn’t slept for the past one week. Reason? Rohit F*cking Sippy. He wanted to bang his head against the wall. God has gifted him with a great brain that made him the best heart surgeon but He forgot to place a well-functioning heart within him. Only if he could judge all those accusations with his heart, he wouldn’t have to go through this day, nor the pain.

â€œCan you forgive me Sona?”, he whispered with an unknown longing that squeezed her heart painfully. 

“Not now rohit. It’s not the right time. We will talk about it tomorrow.”

“Now or never sonakshi. Please answer my question. Please….”, his voice was choked with so much emotions that she doubted if he will be able to talk any further after this.

“I need time to come around rohit. I am a human too. I am no god. I may be able to look past a lot of faults of others but trust - it is something that is earned, not given. And...I need time to think through,  to trust you again. If one person i have loved with my whole heart, one person i have given my everything to is you. But I felt as though the very thing has been snatched away from me and made a mockery of by you.”

Sonakshi paused to gain strength to continue, “I admit it was my mistake too. I hid a lot of things from you and lied to you and caused you a lot of pain. But you just broke me, rohit.”

He brought her hands to his lips as he said, “I’m sorry, i’m so so sorry”

He felt his cheeks wet with the stream of tears and he remained unbothered. He felt sonakshi’s gaze on him but saw her remain silent. She watched him, she heard him. But she remained emotionless, lifeless. as  though she hasn’t seen anything. As though she hasn’t heard anything.

“Will you ever be able to forgive me sona? Will you be able to  give me a second chance?

Silence….

The only sound they both could hear was the ticking of the wall clock. Those few minutes of wait to hear her speak, those few minutes of longing for her to say something positive felt like an eternity to him. He was an impatient man ever since he was born. He is one short tempered man whose one scream can send a shiver down one’s spine when things don’t go his way.  But today he could wait for years if need be with a smile on his face if someone told him that his sona would forgive him at the end. That she wouldn’t leave him…

Instead of answering him, she stood up and started making their bed. And his heart took a sudden dive into his stomach as the worst of the worst thoughts began hitting him. 

Will she leave me?

Will she not forgive me? 

Will she never be able to see me the same way ever again? 

Once done, she called out, “It’s late. You should sleep.”

With that she turned off all the lights in the room except the side lamps and pulled over the duvet over her. After a few minutes, she felt rohit’s side of the bed dip. She scrunched her  eyebrows as she couldn’t feel the duvet being shared. She turned around to find him lying at the far end of the bed, without any blanket, curled up in a ball. She couldn’t see his face but the she could feel his tears. She couldn’t see his heart but she could feel how badly it’s been bruised. She couldn’t see him but she knew how exhausted he was, mentally and emotionally. And it is going to be another sleepless night for him with a pounding headache, burning eyes and a sense of void within his being. 

Sonakshi took a deep breath before extending her hand to turn him around. Even in the dark, she could feel the confusion in his eyes. She slowly pulled him towards her and put his head against her chest as his hands wrapped around her with its own accord. Engulfing her husband in her warmth, she quietly brushed his hair with her fingers. She felt his arms tighten around her as though if he doesn’t do so, she would evaporate into thin air. It was as though he was trying to cage her with all his might. She could feel him taking in her usual berry-vanilla fragrance of her luscious curly hair. The unique scent of her body only added to the tranquility he felt at the moment. 

Oh the feeling! How he had missed this. How he had longed for this. How SHE had longed for this. 

“Just...give me some time...It might take a while but I will come around, I promise.”

“You won’t leave me right?”, he asked, murmuring against her chest.

“ If you know me, you know what you are to me. I will be leaving my heart behind if I ever leave you.”

She felt him exhale loudly. it was a breath of sigh. it was a breath he had been holding in uncertainty for far too long. 

Rohit tightened his arms around her yet once again as he mumbled, ““Help me Sona...It f*cking hurts so much. I.. don’t know how...how to deal with this pain”

“Shh… it’s going to pass, I promise. Do you trust me?”

Rohit nodded vigorously. He felt her tightening  her hold around him with her left hand that was underneath his body while her right hand brushed the few strands of hair from his forehead. And then he felt her soft lips against his forehead as he closed his eyes.

And for the first time in the past two weeks, he  felt peace within his being. He knew he isn’t forgiven...nope not yet. But the feeling that engulfed him at that moment was much more precious to be ruined by any sense of guilt. He felt a sense of calmness that was lacking for far too long. He felt the tenderness in his wife’s touch after what felt like an eternity. 

And for the first time, Rohit Sippy knew that it will be okay. Things are going to be okay. Their marriage will be okay. They will survive. It is just a phase and things will be back to normal not because it is supposed to, but because he has been blessed with his Sona as his life partner. He knew no matter what happens, she wouldn’t let their friendship and their marriage fall apart. It was far too valuable and strong for any raging storm to uproot. 

He will be okay...THEY will be okay!

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear Mushfika, do you have any idea how beautifully you write? I dont have proper words to describe how beautiful this piece was. nothing would justify the beauty. 

you took both sonakshi and rohit's emoitons into account and portrayed them sooo aptly. I appreciate the fact that sonakshi didn't give in just seeing rohit panicking. she remained firm to her feeling. in fact i loved how you didn't let any of rohit's pain or emotions rule sonakshi. even when he pulled rohit to her on the bed, it was entirely her decision because SHE longed for him just as much. 

"She slowly pulled him towards her and put his head against her chest as his hands wrapped around her with its own accord. Engulfing her husband in her warmth, she quietly brushed his hair with her fingers"

THIS!!!!!!!! MY HEART PRACTICALLY MELTED AND I WAS IN AWE of the depth of this scenes.

"Rohit tightened his arms around her yet once again as he mumbled, ““Help me Sona...It f*cking hurts so much. I.. don’t know how...how to deal with this pain”

“Shh… it’s going to pass, I promise. Do you trust me?” "

oh god, the way rohit said those three lines man, i almost teared up. and sonakshi's response👏 you're amazingggggg with dialogues yaar

And then he felt her soft lips against his forehead as he closed his eyes.

I DIED at this part! this entire OS was beautiful ep because of this last scene. 

power to sonaksi...and more power to you girl for coming up with such a wonderful story. please keep writing 

🤗

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh and i forgot to mention, i thought this was a part 2 to your TS "The Storm"🤣 i was fooled 

Sree_mk thumbnail

Beautiful OS đŸ‘đŸź

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Dear Mushfika, do you have any idea how beautifully you write? I dont have proper words to describe how beautiful this piece was. nothing would justify the beauty. 

you took both sonakshi and rohit's emoitons into account and portrayed them sooo aptly. I appreciate the fact that sonakshi didn't give in just seeing rohit panicking. she remained firm to her feeling. in fact i loved how you didn't let any of rohit's pain or emotions rule sonakshi. even when he pulled rohit to her on the bed, it was entirely her decision because SHE longed for him just as much. 

"She slowly pulled him towards her and put his head against her chest as his hands wrapped around her with its own accord. Engulfing her husband in her warmth, she quietly brushed his hair with her fingers"

THIS!!!!!!!! MY HEART PRACTICALLY MELTED AND I WAS IN AWE of the depth of this scenes.

"Rohit tightened his arms around her yet once again as he mumbled, ““Help me Sona...It f*cking hurts so much. I.. don’t know how...how to deal with this pain”

“Shh… it’s going to pass, I promise. Do you trust me?” "

oh god, the way rohit said those three lines man, i almost teared up. and sonakshi's response👏 you're amazingggggg with dialogues yaar

And then he felt her soft lips against his forehead as he closed his eyes.

I DIED at this part! this entire OS was beautiful ep because of this last scene. 

power to sonaksi...and more power to you girl for coming up with such a wonderful story. please keep writing 

🤗

You are honestly one of the sweetest people in this forum. You made me so happy with your comment I csnt thank you enough for your constant love and support. I love you đŸ¤—

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Oh and i forgot to mention, i thought this was a part 2 to your TS "The Storm"🤣 i was fooled 

Bahahahaha🤣 aww I'm sorry I burst your bubble đŸ˜† I edited the title 

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 4 years ago
Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Beautiful OS đŸ‘đŸź

Love you đŸ¤—

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You can't imagine how much I wanted this....i wanted someone to write about this. And you have made my day.... 

Amazing potrayal of Ronakshi's pain and loved the fact Sona didn't forgive him yet remembered to comfort him. That is I believe is the magic in their chemistry. In short a superb job! 

Continue your amazing writing..😉

Annu64 thumbnail

Hey mushfika your writing is just beyond beautiful girl i really love the way you penned down your character's emotions. I know you since ishqbaaaz and read lots of OS Of shivika where is your old account ??

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn i would have had my skin bursted off if this lasted even a bit more. That much of goosebumps i had all over me while i read it and while i pictured it and while i felt it.(but it doesn’t mean that i wanted this to end. I was elated as i scrolled down paragraph after paragraph.) Omg â¤ď¸ this is so breathtakingly beautiful. You have written so well that i dunno, i am speechless. You have done a fabulous job. The rohit in the serial might or might not be seen this exact way, but this is how i want him to be shown once he learns the truth.👏

You should really do write more,mushfika. Please keep going.

Tc🤗

Edited by wasuthecrazy - 4 years ago