Posted: 4 years ago

But by didn't took any action against ir

Means it was allowed 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Evecha

Oh ok so you are saying Paras's train task was not cheating, 

Where was cheating there, he was using BB rules & loopholes.

what about saving Mahira in footage task that too i suppose was not cheating. 

How's that even cheating? You may not agree with their decision but cheating is a very different thing.

Well i think Sid fans watch the show with different glasses,  btw the very fact that Bbteam them selves cheat by creating task and situations to promote Sid even showing of negative clips of other teams contestants, as well as caller of the week and also the guest who come to the show all pro Sid,  

Ideal cheating was Vishal lying to declare Sana winner

Vishal lying that he didn't get up from the horse 🐴 

Etc

Evecha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Ideal cheating was Vishal lying to declare Sana winner

Vishal lying that he didn't get up from the horse 🐴 

Etc

There is no such thing as ideal cheating.  Cheating is cheating.  And i am not denying that Vishal cheated.  That's the difference with Sid fans,  they consider him to be so shelf righteous and sincere then how can you justify it.  

Btw all this cheating only started because there is injustice in one case i.e Paras was not questioned when he clearly cheated,  you cannot give excuses saying he found loopholes and all that. 

Even in case of the horse task it was nowhere written that you cannot get up from the horse during the task, but that time bb intervened to show asim in bad light and he was also questioned by salman, so clear biasedness was there and when there is injustice automatically the vishal  got bold to cheat as he felt it was unfair that only other team is allowed to cheat and use loopholes