Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow it's more emotional than hot .I like these scenes better than hot scenes

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really want sonakshi to end the hug by telling him to proceed with the divorce papers. 

I don’t mean to be salty but I need a strong Sonakshi that shows that she is going to stand up against  rohit’s shit and is not going to let it slide

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It's been shoot by BD 🀑

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annjose1998

I really want sonakshi to end the hug by telling him to proceed with the divorce papers. 

I don’t mean to be salty but I need a strong Sonakshi that shows that she is going to stand up against  rohit’s shit and is not going to let it slide

Yes I too want Sona to tell to Rohit to never touch her after giving him a nice passionate hug .

Now the torture starts .she will make his life a hell πŸ€£

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dude, they've used BODY DOUBLES!!!

UNBELIEVABLE YAAR!!!

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

Dude, they've used BODY DOUBLES!!!

UNBELIEVABLE YAAR!!!

You got to understand that.. They are humans.. Like we have priorities.. Nd so do them.. 

First of all entire 30 -35 episodes of the show was scrapped by sitaara which had to play after the revelation of naren's infedility.. 

Nd now they are shooting edge to edge... Isiliye this thing took place... Nahi toh every RoNakshi scene till date was shot by KarPika... Even here the closeups were off KarPika only... 

Please sometimes understand their situation also.. It's inhumane to demand everything everytime...

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohit-mishbir

You got to understand that.. They are humans.. Like we have priorities.. Nd so do them.. 

First of all entire 30 -35 episodes of the show was scrapped by sitaara which had to play after the revelation of naren's infedility.. 

Nd now they are shooting edge to edge... Isiliye this thing took place... Nahi toh every RoNakshi scene till date was shot by KarPika... Even here the closeups were off KarPika only... 

Please sometimes understand their situation also.. It's inhumane to demand everything everytime...

They could have postponed this and done only when leads r available .or they could have body double in some other non intimate scene and done this without body double 

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

They could have postponed this and done only when leads r available .or they could have body double in some other non intimate scene and done this without body double 

That's what everyone is screaming at sikku for.. πŸ˜†

But then he also has no choice.... First pressure from channel by scrapping entire 30 episodes.. Nd then fans ka gussa dekhke he had to do smthg...πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Anyways.. It's all said and done.. We can't do anything

The emotional scene looks quiet good and awesome though..❀️

I know we may differ here... Nvm though 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Umm. Ok. This gives me very bad feels.

R they gonna get a drunk Rohit to consummate with her n have no recollection of it?

Cut to 1 yr leap... Ronakshi separated and Sona is a single mom. 

I dont like where this is going. Unless this is a dream seq.

@Body double: Its totally okay if the actors are not comfortable with intimate scenes. Though this may have been done due to time constraints but we should allow them to choose what they are comfortable with.